Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

General Chat General discussion. Want to chat about anything not covered in another forum - This is the place!

Old 05-06-2022, 09:13 AM #1

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
The Circle 2019: Georgina

Favourites (more):

Default Delivery Issues Again

So the other day , think it was Wednesday .. I was supposed to receive a large ish package, the driver texted me ( courier is DPD) saying he'll delivery my parcel between 740- 840 am or something. I admit I didn't read the text till like 9 ish in the morning,but I was wide awake so I think he's lying . Also when I checked my Amazon account, it said a different time that they tried to deliver .. it said 9.06 am .

I found a silly card that had been pushed through my letterbox saying " we tried to deliver your parcel" blah blah. And how they won't be coming back ( I assume because of the jubilee bank holiday excuse) , until Monday which is tomorrow now .

I never heard a knock or a ring at my door atall, I don't think this bloke made the effort. I think he either changed his mind and jumped back in his van,or he must have just used the tiniest of knocks just the once so that only a mouse could hear.

Also I'm surprised he didn't leave it on the back door step or with a neighbour,which has happened a few times. I feel like I've jinxed myself by saying I've never had a problem with DPD ... And now look .
Old 05-06-2022, 10:04 AM #2

Mail delivery is getting worse ..

I heard a quiet knock on our front door .. I jumped up immediately and by the time I opened the door the guy was back at his van !!
He had put the parcels over the gate .. not under any cover and he hadn’t left a note through the door !

Disgraceful

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Zizu is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-06-2022, 10:12 AM #3

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zizu View Post
Mail delivery is getting worse ..

I heard a quiet knock on our front door .. I jumped up immediately and by the time I opened the door the guy was back at his van !!
He had put the parcels over the gate .. not under any cover and he hadn’t left a note through the door !

Disgraceful

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What makes it worse is .. I live in a easy access place , there's nothing stopping him . My driver couldn't even be bothered to leave it near my house, he took it away with him. Which is confusing as surely it's more work for him to come back tomorrow with it .

I got so annoyed I tried to cancel it aswell,as I don't want him to come back tomorrow, but just as I thought it's too late to cancel as package was already shipped etc.

I've seen footage from somewhere in the UK,where a delivery driver is caught red handed NOT even ATTEMPTING to go to the person's home . He walks out the van, with the parcel in his hand .. looks at the address / place & turns back around and jumps in his van, like what the hell talk about laziness .

Last edited by GoldHeart; 05-06-2022 at 10:14 AM.
GoldHeart is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
delivery, issues