Notices

BB8 Big Brother 8 was won by Brian Belo. Post about 2007's series here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26-05-2022, 09:13 PM   #1
_Seth
Senior Member
 
_Seth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Norwich
Posts: 5,929
Default "Don't spit all over yourself you scruffy little slut"

BB8 was a pretty crap year, let's be real, but this line and it's delivery was spot on, enough to have made it to the best bits video.

1:50

Youtube video
Click to view this video on Youtube


I want an excuse to use it IRL but can't find one.
__________________
"Seeing Is Believing"

Last edited by _Seth; 26-05-2022 at 09:14 PM.
_Seth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2022, 10:33 PM   #2
GoldHeart
Senior Member
 
GoldHeart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 18,528

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 1: The Vivienne
The Circle 2019: Georgina
BB19: Akeem
IAC2018: Fleur East


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Seth View Post
BB8 was a pretty crap year, let's be real, but this line and it's delivery was spot on, enough to have made it to the best bits video.

1:50

Youtube video
Click to view this video on Youtube


I want an excuse to use it IRL but can't find one.
Charley & Chanelle had far too many issues.

Charley had anger problems , but i actually found myself laughing at some of her moments. And the fake eviction was priceless, especially seeing Chanelle's expression when she Re entered the house.

Whereas Chanelle irritated me more , she was far too emotionally unstable . And the 'Chiggy' showmance really got on my nerves and dominated the series.
__________________

Last edited by GoldHeart; 26-05-2022 at 10:33 PM.
GoldHeart is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2022, 01:04 AM   #3
Mystic Mock
Blues 28th best team.
 
Mystic Mock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: with joeysteele.
Posts: 47,922
Blog Entries: 1

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey
X Factor Celebrity: Jenny Ryan
Strictly 2019: Will Bayley


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldHeart View Post
Charley & Chanelle had far too many issues.

Charley had anger problems , but i actually found myself laughing at some of her moments. And the fake eviction was priceless, especially seeing Chanelle's expression when she Re entered the house.

Whereas Chanelle irritated me more , she was far too emotionally unstable . And the 'Chiggy' showmance really got on my nerves and dominated the series.
Tbh I liked Charley for the most part, I never understood the hatred that the public had for her at the time.

Apart from accusing Gerry of a really heinous crime of course, but I'm gonna put that down to her just being stupid rather than being deliberately malicious.

Chanelle on the other hand did really annoy me with her wannabe Nikki meltdowns that just weren't as good as Nikki's imo, and like you I really didn't like the Chiggy stuff.
__________________
Mystic Mock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2022, 01:51 AM   #4
GoldHeart
Senior Member
 
GoldHeart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 18,528

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 1: The Vivienne
The Circle 2019: Georgina
BB19: Akeem
IAC2018: Fleur East


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic Mock View Post
Tbh I liked Charley for the most part, I never understood the hatred that the public had for her at the time.

Apart from accusing Gerry of a really heinous crime of course, but I'm gonna put that down to her just being stupid rather than being deliberately malicious.

Chanelle on the other hand did really annoy me with her wannabe Nikki meltdowns that just weren't as good as Nikki's imo, and like you I really didn't like the Chiggy stuff.
Some viewers still did support Charley, i remember even on BBLB there was a celebrity (i can't remember her name) .... who said she wants Charley to stay as she finds her entertaining, but how she personally could never live with her . I knew exactly what she was talking about .


Gerry always came across as weird & boring , i heard he lied about his age aswell . Notice how he enjoyed prodding Charley in arguments. He was just as argumentative and judgemental ,and never knew when to walk away from a fight . Even Carol tried to tell him to stop and leave it, but he loved the sound of his own voice and getting the last word.

I honestly think Charley only said what she said about him because he was rude about her friends & dating/relationships , she said he kept saying she sleeps with "old men" or something. And he never addressed that or apologised for saying that.


I agree about Chanelle , her meltdowns were a big headache . And I really wanted her to be evicted instead of Laura who was a better housemate.
__________________
GoldHeart is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2022, 02:46 AM   #5
Zizu
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 11,578
Default

Is there a thread devoted to Emily Parr ??


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Zizu is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2022, 12:01 PM   #6
Strictly Jake
Senior Member
 
Strictly Jake's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 13,463

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey
Love Island 6: Siannise
IAC2019: Nadine Coyle
X Factor Celebrity: V5


Default

I really liked BB8. Mainly for Charley. But I loved the twins too.
Strictly Jake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2022, 01:00 PM   #7
Oliver_W
POW! BLAM!
 
Oliver_W's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Bill's Secret Garden
Posts: 12,300

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 8: Chris
Apprentice 2019: Lottie
BB19: Cameron
CBB22: Kirstie Alley


Default

Chanelle seemed like BB trying to make another Nikki, but you can't bottle lightning twice. And, like Nikki, she was way too unstable for the House in the first place.
__________________


What is the cause of his red shiny nose?! Could it be...
Spoiler:

Oom Pah Pah
Oliver_W is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmark/share this topic

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:25 PM.




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
no new posts