Notices

Football Discuss football in general, including The World Cup, Premier League and Champions League.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29-05-2022, 08:42 PM   #1
Calderyon
Mode: Default
 
Calderyon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Finland
Posts: 29,671

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 8: Sheldon
BBCanada 7: Anthony
BBCanada 6: Paras
CBBUSA: Shannon Elizabeth


Default 2022/2023 Premier League Discussion Thread

New thread for new season:

List of teams:

Arsenal
Aston Villa
Bournemouth
Brentford
Brighton & Hove Albion
Chelsea
Crystal Palace
Everton
Fulham
Leeds United
Leicester City
Liverpool
Manchester City
Manchester United
Newcastle United
Nottingham Forest
Southampton
Tottenham Hotspur
West Ham
Wolverhampton Wanderers

Relegated in 2021/2022: Burnley, Watford, Norwich
Promoted in 2021/2022: Fulham, Bournemouth, Nottingham

Last edited by Calderyon; 29-05-2022 at 08:50 PM.
Calderyon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2022, 09:10 PM   #2
Alf
Let's go Brandon
 
Alf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Dystopia
Posts: 30,069


Default

Everton for the title next season. You heard it here first.
__________________
https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSVj6cgI9cEEsF4MM7Qd5vOPcBnpwplL  D-r1LRu_BKGD32G2KO0Pw
Alf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2022, 09:35 PM   #3
Alf
Let's go Brandon
 
Alf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Dystopia
Posts: 30,069


Default

This is why we're gonna win it. We're back.

The best football video you'll see this year and this is why Everton is the greatest club the World has ever seen. There's no football ground in the World to match Goodison on nights like this.


Youtube video
Click to view this video on Youtube
__________________
https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSVj6cgI9cEEsF4MM7Qd5vOPcBnpwplL  D-r1LRu_BKGD32G2KO0Pw

Last edited by Alf; 29-05-2022 at 09:35 PM.
Alf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2022, 10:00 PM   #4
Zizu
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 12,478
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alf View Post
This is why we're gonna win it. We're back.

The best football video you'll see this year and this is why Everton is the greatest club the World has ever seen. There's no football ground in the World to match Goodison on nights like this.


Youtube video
Click to view this video on Youtube

Have you started the jubilee celebrations early ?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Zizu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2022, 10:10 PM   #5
Calderyon
Mode: Default
 
Calderyon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Finland
Posts: 29,671

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 8: Sheldon
BBCanada 7: Anthony
BBCanada 6: Paras
CBBUSA: Shannon Elizabeth


Default

Most likely between Manchester City and Liverpool again.

1-2: Manchester City, Liverpool
3-5: Chelsea, Tottenham, West Ham
6-10: Arsenal, Aston Villa, Newcastle, Leicester, Crystal Palace
11-16: Brentford, Manchester United, Brighton, Nottingham, Everton, Wolverhampton
17-20: Southampton, Leeds, Fulham, Bournemouth
Calderyon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2022, 10:24 PM   #6
Zizu
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 12,478
Default 2022/2023 Premier League Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calderyon View Post
Most likely between Manchester City and Liverpool again.

1-2: Manchester City, Liverpool
3-5: Chelsea, Tottenham, West Ham
6-10: Arsenal, Aston Villa, Newcastle, Leicester, Crystal Palace
11-16: Brentford, Manchester United, Brighton, Nottingham, Everton, Wolverhampton
17-20: Southampton, Leeds, Fulham, Bournemouth
I wonder about Liverpool losing Mane when all the others will be improving dramatically .

Chelsea getting Gallagher back plus spending £200 million , Spurs spending £150 million..

Iíd put ManU higher .. also Villa will be very good this season

Fabulous manager.. spending a fortune ... getting FDJ off Barcelona and getting Donny van de Beek back off Everton plus others new players - also going back to training two weeks earlier than the other teams ..


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited by Zizu; 29-05-2022 at 10:27 PM.
Zizu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2022, 04:57 AM   #7
bitontheslide
self-oscillating
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 32,736

Favourites:
BB19: Sian


Default

i think liverpool have peaked and that Man City will win the premier league with ease next season. It will be interesting to see how chelsea do under new ownership
bitontheslide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2022, 07:24 AM   #8
Nicky91
Maanhang Member
 
Nicky91's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: The Ghetto of Eindhoven lol
Posts: 56,612
Blog Entries: 67

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: HRVY
DOI 2020: Caprice Bourret
IAC2019: Caitlyn Jenner
Strictly 2019: Emma Weymouth


Default

Man City will win next season with a landslide, every match won of course

thx to bribing the FA



Man United will relegate, and Ten Hag will get sacked after just two months into the season LOL as if a ajax turd can be successful outside our mickey mouse league
Nicky91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2022, 07:43 AM   #9
Zizu
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 12,478
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky91 View Post
Man City will win next season with a landslide, every match won of course

thx to bribing the FA



Man United will relegate, and Ten Hag will get sacked after just two months into the season LOL as if a ajax turd can be successful outside our mickey mouse league

Have you started drinking ??


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Zizu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2022, 08:04 AM   #10
Nicky91
Maanhang Member
 
Nicky91's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: The Ghetto of Eindhoven lol
Posts: 56,612
Blog Entries: 67

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: HRVY
DOI 2020: Caprice Bourret
IAC2019: Caitlyn Jenner
Strictly 2019: Emma Weymouth


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zizu View Post
Have you started drinking ??


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
no


and as if you guys can understand Ten Hag, with his twents english accent


one good thing from this, at least this arrogant loser is gone from our league, and ajax having quite a likeable coach now in Schreuder which surprises me, hopefully King Alfred can get rid of all the arrogance in amsterdam and tone down on the too high ambitions, because as if a dutch team will ever win a european cup



but United will regret signing Ten Hag very soon, how much of a disease he is for a club
Nicky91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2022, 08:24 AM   #11
Alf
Let's go Brandon
 
Alf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Dystopia
Posts: 30,069


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky91 View Post
no


and as if you guys can understand Ten Hag, with his twents english accent


one good thing from this, at least this arrogant loser is gone from our league, and ajax having quite a likeable coach now in Schreuder which surprises me, hopefully King Alfred can get rid of all the arrogance in amsterdam and tone down on the too high ambitions, because as if a dutch team will ever win a european cup



but United will regret signing Ten Hag very soon, how much of a disease he is for a club
Youtube video
Click to view this video on Youtube


Youtube video
Click to view this video on Youtube


Youtube video
Click to view this video on Youtube
__________________
https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSVj6cgI9cEEsF4MM7Qd5vOPcBnpwplL  D-r1LRu_BKGD32G2KO0Pw
Alf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2022, 08:31 AM   #12
Alf
Let's go Brandon
 
Alf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Dystopia
Posts: 30,069


Default

That's 3 Dutch clubs that have won the European Cup. That's the same as Italian clubs and one more than Spanish clubs
__________________
https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSVj6cgI9cEEsF4MM7Qd5vOPcBnpwplL  D-r1LRu_BKGD32G2KO0Pw
Alf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2022, 10:04 AM   #13
Denver
I Cant Breathe
 
Denver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: HomeTown
Posts: 55,968

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey
IAC2019: Caitlyn Jenner
X Factor Celebrity: Hayley Hasselhoff
Strictly 2019: Michelle Visage


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitontheslide View Post
i think liverpool have peaked and that Man City will win the premier league with ease next season. It will be interesting to see how chelsea do under new ownership
How can a team who took the quadruple all the way to last minute this season and got 90+ pints for the 3rd time in 4 years have peaked ?
__________________

Spoiler:

[/CENTER]

Denver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2022, 10:05 AM   #14
Denver
I Cant Breathe
 
Denver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: HomeTown
Posts: 55,968

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey
IAC2019: Caitlyn Jenner
X Factor Celebrity: Hayley Hasselhoff
Strictly 2019: Michelle Visage


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zizu View Post
I wonder about Liverpool losing Mane when all the others will be improving dramatically .

Chelsea getting Gallagher back plus spending £200 million , Spurs spending £150 million..

Iíd put ManU higher .. also Villa will be very good this season

Fabulous manager.. spending a fortune ... getting FDJ off Barcelona and getting Donny van de Beek back off Everton plus others new players - also going back to training two weeks earlier than the other teams ..


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
We already signed Manes replacement in Diaz, we will just go out and get another attacker, the plan was always to faze out the attackers 1 by one as they hit the 30s
__________________

Spoiler:

[/CENTER]

Denver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2022, 10:26 AM   #15
Zizu
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 12,478
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denver View Post
We already signed Manes replacement in Diaz, we will just go out and get another attacker, the plan was always to faze out the attackers 1 by one as they hit the 30s

Diaz rarely seems to score so nothing like Mane .


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Zizu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2022, 10:29 AM   #16
Denver
I Cant Breathe
 
Denver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: HomeTown
Posts: 55,968

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey
IAC2019: Caitlyn Jenner
X Factor Celebrity: Hayley Hasselhoff
Strictly 2019: Michelle Visage


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zizu View Post
Diaz rarely seems to score so nothing like Mane .


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
You try coming to a new country and new club half way through a season when you dint speak English, he has been immense since he arrived and made so much happen
__________________

Spoiler:

[/CENTER]

Denver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2022, 12:05 PM   #17
Calderyon
Mode: Default
 
Calderyon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Finland
Posts: 29,671

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 8: Sheldon
BBCanada 7: Anthony
BBCanada 6: Paras
CBBUSA: Shannon Elizabeth


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zizu View Post
Have you started drinking ??


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
No, he is just trolling.

Last edited by Calderyon; 30-05-2022 at 12:05 PM.
Calderyon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2022, 01:20 PM   #18
bitontheslide
self-oscillating
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 32,736

Favourites:
BB19: Sian


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denver View Post
How can a team who took the quadruple all the way to last minute this season and got 90+ pints for the 3rd time in 4 years have peaked ?
it was pretty obvious in the last few games that they had peaked. There is only 1 direction from here
bitontheslide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2022, 02:02 PM   #19
Denver
I Cant Breathe
 
Denver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: HomeTown
Posts: 55,968

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey
IAC2019: Caitlyn Jenner
X Factor Celebrity: Hayley Hasselhoff
Strictly 2019: Michelle Visage


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitontheslide View Post
it was pretty obvious in the last few games that they had peaked. There is only 1 direction from here
Or the fact we played more games then any tram this season? Including our African players who played even more then the rest of our squad?
__________________

Spoiler:

[/CENTER]

Denver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2022, 02:11 PM   #20
Alf
Let's go Brandon
 
Alf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Dystopia
Posts: 30,069


Default

World cup this year during the season.
__________________
https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSVj6cgI9cEEsF4MM7Qd5vOPcBnpwplL  D-r1LRu_BKGD32G2KO0Pw
Alf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2022, 02:21 PM   #21
bitontheslide
self-oscillating
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 32,736

Favourites:
BB19: Sian


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denver View Post
Or the fact we played more games then any tram this season? Including our African players who played even more then the rest of our squad?
boo hoo they had to play a couple of times a week
bitontheslide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2022, 02:26 PM   #22
Denver
I Cant Breathe
 
Denver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: HomeTown
Posts: 55,968

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey
IAC2019: Caitlyn Jenner
X Factor Celebrity: Hayley Hasselhoff
Strictly 2019: Michelle Visage


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitontheslide View Post
boo hoo they had to play a couple of times a week
Yet your team played once a week and achieved exactly what? Klopp system works and he knows exactly how and when he need to refresh it
__________________

Spoiler:

[/CENTER]

Denver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2022, 09:07 AM   #23
Nicky91
Maanhang Member
 
Nicky91's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: The Ghetto of Eindhoven lol
Posts: 56,612
Blog Entries: 67

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: HRVY
DOI 2020: Caprice Bourret
IAC2019: Caitlyn Jenner
Strictly 2019: Emma Weymouth


Default

hopefully more playing time for Bergwijn at Spurs, he's being so underrated there
Nicky91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2022, 12:14 PM   #24
Zizu
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 12,478
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky91 View Post
hopefully more playing time for Bergwijn at Spurs, he's being so underrated there

Heís off to Ajax apparently so donít hold your breath


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Zizu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2022, 12:44 PM   #25
Nicky91
Maanhang Member
 
Nicky91's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: The Ghetto of Eindhoven lol
Posts: 56,612
Blog Entries: 67

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: HRVY
DOI 2020: Caprice Bourret
IAC2019: Caitlyn Jenner
Strictly 2019: Emma Weymouth


Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zizu View Post
Heís off to Ajax apparently so donít hold your breath


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
he would be a traitor if he goes to ajax so he better reject their offer
Nicky91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
discussion, league, premier, thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:10 AM.




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
no new posts