Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Strictly Come Dancing Discuss the BBC's dancing show here.

Old 14-06-2022, 05:52 PM #1

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith
Love Island 6: Paige

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith
Love Island 6: Paige
Default Favourite partnership

For me it has to be tom and amy

They really got on this is not just for cameras
Lewismacfarlane is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-06-2022, 08:46 AM #2
Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Paul
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Paul
Strictly 2020: HRVY

for me personally

in Strictly:

1) Lauren & AJ, was overall really nice to see AJ challenged to his limits adapting his choreo skills perfectly to Lauren's disability, and i loved their chemistry

2) Robert & Dianne, really felt incredibly sad that he had to quit for his health, but in that short time had warmed sooo much to this couple, especially their muppets quickstep, and Dianne fangirling over him is also super cute

3) Kelvin & Oti, he really proved me wrong, i first thought he would just be a vain hunky Danny Mac 2.0 but he really has a nice personality, and what a phenomenal dancer he has become, was overjoyed when they were announced as winners

in DWTS:

Valerie & Tristan: had me in tears in all of her dances because of her having been terminally ill and still really having done the best she possibly could and Tristan being the best gentleman pro partner he could've been for her, simply magical

Ingo & Kym: their week 1 contemporary to coldplay yellow especially, one of best contemporaries i've ever ever seen, maybe some technical flaws idk but every move felt genuine and Kym really has got something special for me personally, that she can get the best out of her partners

Robert & Kym: for an older bloke he wasn't bad at all, in both ballrooms and latins and was amazed he got quite far as well, and even more amazed they are married now

in Let's Dance Germany:

Oliver Pocher & Christina Luft: loved literally all of their performances equally, every dance a new character he played, from a james bond rumba to playing freddie mercury and also looking very similar to freddie in his Paso doble, to playing Britney Spears in the boys vs girls battle and Christina is just a fantastic energy bomb

Pascal Hens & Ekaterina Leonova: still cannot believe how he turned out to be such a fantastic dancer, for his incredible height like well over 7,1 tall and such a smooth flow in both ballrooms and latins, i especially loved their magic moment to robbie williams go gentle which he dedicated to his wife and child, and Ekat no matter what challenge you throw at her, she always has so much fun

Nicolas Puschmann & Vadim Garbuzov: perfect for a first male same-sex couple, their contemporary to unsteady especially gave me goosebumps all over me, Vadim truly earns his nickname King Choreo so much, but also i love what he says about same-sex dancing too, such a great completely new challenge

Taking part in Strictly Jake's Tibb does Strictly Game.
Nicky91 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
favourite, partnership