Notices

Serious Debates & News Debate and discussion about political, moral, philosophical, celebrity and news topics.

Old 09-08-2022, 03:25 PM #76
Oh no, I'm English

Oh no, I'm English

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alf View Post
Sorry for evidence gathering and trying to put the jigsaw pieces together. I'll shut up and say nothing shall I?

You're coming across very privliged thinking that everything should be laid out on your lap as concrete. As if a guy on his phone in Hull, England just trying to make sense of things and discussing it on a forum should have only concrete evidence or stay quiet.
Fortunately for me and my privilege, we are not under investigation by the fbi (to my knowledge at least), and a search warrant wasn't issued for them to search my crib.

Instead of being curious as to why they did that, or asking yourself what he might have done, you've brought hunter into a thread that is nothing to do with him, and are now trying to minimise anyone involved in the investigation. That's not putting jigsaw pieces together, that's painting your own picture, chopping it up, and then pretending it's a jigsaw.
Old 09-08-2022, 03:25 PM #77
Sod orf

Sod orf

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitontheslide View Post
so what your saying is that you readily accept BS when it's peddled by Trump and his cronies, but demand hard evidence from everyone else
Where did I say that, Kathy Newman?
Alf is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-08-2022, 03:27 PM #78
Oh no, I'm English

Oh no, I'm English

Alf have you watched any of the Jan 6th hearings? serious question.
Old 09-08-2022, 03:41 PM #79
Sod orf

Sod orf

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Slim Reaper View Post
Fortunately for me and my privilege, we are not under investigation by the fbi (to my knowledge at least), and a search warrant wasn't issued for them to search my crib.

Instead of being curious as to why they did that, or asking yourself what he might have done, you've brought hunter into a thread that is nothing to do with him, and are now trying to minimise anyone involved in the investigation. That's not putting jigsaw pieces together, that's painting your own picture, chopping it up, and then pretending it's a jigsaw.
Because I'm entitled to form my own opinion and be suspicious on the basis of everything that has been presented of Trump since he came down those steps in 2015. So while Arista will lay out the mainstream narrative of what's going on, I like to put out an alternative narrative by questioning that and pointing out why everything is not what it seems and that there is another side to the story.

My interest is trying to get to the truth of what's going on, if that makes me come across as looking bias then I can't help that in the same way you can't help looking bias towards Corbyn or remain. When you feel you're onto something then you're gonna run with it.
Old 09-08-2022, 03:44 PM #80
Sod orf

Sod orf

Quote:
Alf have you watched any of the Jan 6th hearings? serious question.
No.

Probably a showtrail. All about the midterms and gaining votes would be my opinion.
Old 09-08-2022, 03:54 PM #81
Oh no, I'm English

Oh no, I'm English

Quote:
Because I'm entitled to form my own opinion and be suspicious on the basis of everything that has been presented of Trump since he came down those steps in 2015. So while Arista will lay out the mainstream narrative of what's going on, I like to put out an alternative narrative by questioning that and pointing out why everything is not what it seems and that there is another side to the story.

My interest is trying to get to the truth of what's going on, if that makes me come across as looking bias then I can't help that in the same way you can't help looking bias towards Corbyn or remain. When you feel you're onto something then you're gonna run with it.
The difference, Alf, is that Corbyns policies would have helped this country. especially at the moment, and brexit has been a disaster for the whole country apart from the extremely wealthy tax dodgers. My loyalty is towards the policies of JC, and I'd support anyone else who publicly stood on them. You've gone down a q conspiracy rabbit hole to defend the former leader of another country who hasn't shown a smidge of the loyalty he demands, to anyone else.

Loyalty to ideas is understandable, loyalty to a conspiracy rich former president of a different country, is not.
Old 09-08-2022, 03:54 PM #82
Oh no, I'm English

Oh no, I'm English

Quote:
No.

Probably a showtrail. All about the midterms and gaining votes would be my opinion.
There you go, you have the opportunity to actually find out what he's done yet you show no interest.
Old 09-08-2022, 04:01 PM #83
Sod orf

Sod orf

Quote:
There you go, you have the opportunity to actually find out what he's done yet you show no interest.
I know they showed an edited video of him when he actually told the people to go home peacefully which shows he didn't incite anything. And I've seen the footage of Ray Epps actually directing the people to the Capitol building. Yet I don't believe Mr Epps has been called forward in the investigation to give evidence. I've also seen footage of what looks like Antifa members actually being the ones who initially broke in and I've seen footage of the Police waving people in.

But no, I haven't watched the actual investigation but I do see the odd people talking about it.

Last edited by Alf; 09-08-2022 at 04:02 PM.
Old 09-08-2022, 04:06 PM #84
Oh no, I'm English

Oh no, I'm English

Quote:
I know they showed an edited video of him when he actually told the people to go home peacefully which shows he didn't incite anything. And I've seen the footage of Ray Epps actually directing the people to the Capitol building. Yet I don't believe Mr Epps has been called forward in the investigation to give evidence. I've also seen footage of what looks like Antifa members actually being the ones who initially broke in and I've seen footage of the Police waving people in.

But no, I haven't watched the actual investigation but I do see the odd people talking about it.
Epps has been investigated, a quick google will confirm this. The rest isn't an accurate portrayal. The chaos had been happening for hours when he released that, and he didn't even want to do it.

What distinguishes them as Antifa and what would be their purpose? Trump had lost the election at this point, so helping him try to do a coup would have only hurt themselves.
Old 09-08-2022, 04:07 PM #85
Sod orf

Sod orf

Quote:
The difference, Alf, is that Corbyns policies would have helped this country. especially at the moment, and brexit has been a disaster for the whole country apart from the extremely wealthy tax dodgers. My loyalty is towards the policies of JC, and I'd support anyone else who publicly stood on them. You've gone down a q conspiracy rabbit hole to defend the former leader of another country who hasn't shown a smidge of the loyalty he demands, to anyone else.

Loyalty to ideas is understandable, loyalty to a conspiracy rich former president of a different country, is not.
Yeah but millions and millions more people believe in Trump than they do Corbyn. So while I may have gone down a conspiracy rabbit hole iyo, It's not as if I'm alone. What's the alternative, Wear a mask and take my medicine?

Last edited by Alf; 09-08-2022 at 04:11 PM.
Old 09-08-2022, 04:10 PM #86
Sod orf

Sod orf

Quote:
Epps has been investigated, a quick google will confirm this. The rest isn't an accurate portrayal. The chaos had been happening for hours when he released that, and he didn't even want to do it.

What distinguishes them as Antifa and what would be their purpose? Trump had lost the election at this point, so helping him try to do a coup would have only hurt themselves.
The face coverings and similar actions is what distinguish them. What would be the purpose of Hitler's Brownshirts?

I don't believe Trump lost, so there's that too.

Last edited by Alf; 09-08-2022 at 04:13 PM.
Old 09-08-2022, 04:17 PM #87
Oh no, I'm English

Oh no, I'm English

Quote:
Yeah but millions and millions more people believe in Trump than they do Corbyn. So while I may of gone down a conspiracy rabbit hole, It's not as if I'm alone. What's the alternative, Wear a mask and take my medicine?
Billions more believe in Allah or Yaweh. Do you think they have some piece of truth that has eluded you?
Old 09-08-2022, 04:21 PM #88
Sod orf

Sod orf

Quote:
Billions more believe in Allah or Yaweh. Do you think they have some piece of truth that has eluded you?
But your comparing a religious ideology with political corruption. Two entirely different things.
Old 09-08-2022, 04:23 PM #89
Oh no, I'm English

Oh no, I'm English

Quote:
But your comparing a religious ideology with political corruption. Two entirely different things.
Not in this instance. Trump has become a religious figure to his followers as no amount of evidence will convince them of anything.
Old 09-08-2022, 04:36 PM #90
Sod orf

Sod orf

Quote:
Not in this instance. Trump has become a religious figure to his followers as no amount of evidence will convince them of anything.
Rubbish. Don't think for one minute that I don't ever question that Trump isn't part of all this New World over take over, a plant. I may not put that out on here but I do regularly question it to myself.

All I know is things are not right. Things are not making sense. People are being untruthful and covering up obvious criminality. Assange locked up is not right. The Epstein stuff, the circumstances how he died does not make sense. COVID does not make sense. What the World Economic Forum are preaching in the open is not sounding right. The wars going on are not making sense. The censoring of the sitting President of the USA at the time doesn't seem right. The open borders in Western countries where people are flooding in doesn't seem right.

Last edited by Alf; 09-08-2022 at 04:38 PM.
Old 09-08-2022, 04:41 PM #91
Oh no, I'm English

Oh no, I'm English

Quote:
Rubbish. Don't think for one minute that I don't ever question that Trump isn't part of all this New World over take over a plant. I may not put that out on here but I do regularly question it to myself.

All I know is things are not right. Things are not making sense. People are being untruthful and covering up obvious criminality. Assange locked up is not right. The Epstein stuff, the circumstances how he died does not make sense. COVID does not make sense. What the World Economic Forum are preaching in the open is not sounding right. The wars going on are not making sense. The censoring of the sitting President of the USA at the time doesn't seem right. The open borders in Western countries where people are flooding in doesn't seem right.
I'm with you on Assange and Epstein, especially Assange.

The president wasn't censored he was banned, for lying about elections that caused his fanatics to do the coup thing. Free speech doesn't cover everything. Even in the US, free speech has limits.

There aren't any open borders.
Old 09-08-2022, 04:46 PM #92
Sod orf

Sod orf

Quote:
I'm with you on Assange and Epstein, especially Assange.

The president wasn't censored he was banned, for lying about elections that caused his fanatics to do the coup thing. Free speech doesn't cover everything. Even in the US, free speech has limits.

There aren't any open borders.
So if Twitter or a news channel didn't agree with something the Queen said during her Queen's speech and they cut her off and then banned her from speaking. Would you say that would be normal and reasonable. I use the Queen as an example because she is our Head of state which is what Trump was to America at the time.

People would ask questions if that happened, wouldn't they? Like "What's going on here?" and if nobody was asking questions and just accepted it then you'd think there's something odd going on.

Last edited by Alf; 09-08-2022 at 04:47 PM.
Old 09-08-2022, 04:55 PM #93
Oh no, I'm English

Oh no, I'm English

Quote:
So if Twitter or a news channel didn't agree with something the Queen said during her Queen's speech and they cut her off and then banned her from speaking. Would you say that would be normal and reasonable. I use the Queen as an example because she is our Head of state which is what Trump was to America at the time.

People would ask questions if that happened, wouldn't they? Like "What's going on here?" and if nobody was asking questions and just accepted it then you'd think there's something odd going on.
That's not how it works. The example they use in the US, is that shouting fire in a crowded theatre is an example of speech that isn't allowed (unless there's an actual fire of course), because of the panic and danger it would cause. You have to accept that lying about elections causing his supporters to invade the capitol, is definitely along those lines.

So if the queen was giving a speech and then she suddenly started telling everyone to invade Scotland because they're trying to steal England from us, then yes, I would understand why she has been cut off.
Old 09-08-2022, 04:58 PM #94
Oh no, I'm English

Oh no, I'm English

Have you heard Bannon speaking about the strategy?

He tells you what the whole strategy was before it happened.
Old 09-08-2022, 05:13 PM #95
Sod orf

Sod orf

Quote:
Have you heard Bannon speaking about the strategy?

He tells you what the whole strategy was before it happened.
But that never happened.

It's not really a strategy. It's just Bannon giving his opinion to some people of what he thinks should and will happen.

Last edited by Alf; 09-08-2022 at 05:16 PM.
Old 09-08-2022, 05:31 PM #96
Oh no, I'm English

Oh no, I'm English

Quote:
But that never happened.

It's not really a strategy. It's just Bannon giving his opinion to some people of what he thinks should and will happen.
That's exactly what happened.

He declared victory on election night, despite the fact his own team told him it probably wasn't going to happen, and he also said that dems were trying to steal it. He called for votes to stop being counted - hence the stop the count memes.

Last edited by The Slim Reaper; 09-08-2022 at 06:10 PM.
The Slim Reaper is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-08-2022, 06:18 PM #97
Sod orf

Sod orf

Quote:
That's exactly what happened.

He declared victory on election night, despite the fact his own team told him it probably wasn't going to happen, and he also said that dems were trying to steal it. He called for votes to stop being counted - hence the stop the **** memes.
No, he was leading on election night. People went to bed and when they woke up the next day he was behind. That was the Wednesday morning. Then the voting scores just froze on all news channels until the Friday. And then on the Friday Fox news called the result for Biden.

It took all that time because they obviously had to count how many more votes they needed to overtake Trump. It took so long because they didn't count on the fact that Trump received 10 million more votes than he did in his first election victory. They had to come up with a figure that gave Joe Biden, who campaigned from his basement, the most votes in history. Yeah right!
Old 10-08-2022, 12:00 AM #98
Jessica Meuse was robbed.

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Jessica Meuse was robbed.

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Quote:

Tbf the beauty of society in general is the different takes that everyone takes on the same situation that's unfolding, I feel like the last few years are trying to turn us into the Borg from Star Trek, but I honestly hope that future never comes to pass.

Basically I support you and The Slim Reaper's right to hold your own differing opinions to each other personally, and anyone that can't handle that needs to go and see a Therapist.

Onto the topic, I personally feel like the FBI wouldn't raid a former President's home unless they had something on him.

Out with extreme Politics on both sides of the divide.
Mystic Mock is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-08-2022, 05:05 PM #99
Oh no, I'm English

Oh no, I'm English

Guilty people don't take the fifth - Trump in 2016.
Old 10-08-2022, 05:19 PM #100
Sod orf

Sod orf

Quote:

Guilty people don't take the fifth - Trump in 2016.
Guilty of what?

I've told you but you don't listen. This is all a sting. Biden is not President. Trump handed over power to the military on January 19th or 20th 2021.listen to his handing over power speech.

Trump is the bait the military are using to trap the deep state. This is a war.

I get that you don't get it and you think I'm mad but that's the way it is.

All will be made clear in time.

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
fbi, home, raided, trumps