Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Serious Debates & News Debate and discussion about political, moral, philosophical, celebrity and news topics.

Old 09-07-2023, 03:07 PM #26
Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazanne View Post
I agree Joey,I don't know why vegans etc get such a bad reception from flesh eaters, after all they are mainly doing it for the animals, people profess to love animals but thinking deeply about it do they ? If someone is vegan then they should be able to buy food with no dairy or flesh in,but as usual you cant trust some humans to do a job properly and be honest,I myself are vegetarian and would love to go vegan,but not managed that yet, How can you love an animal then proceed to eat it,also the dairy industry is equally cruel,Have you ever watch Dominion , Earthlings or Cowspirisy ? it's a real eye opener to those that want to see, each to their own but to put animal productsin vegan food is dishonest but predictable of some humans.
Vegans are seen as different Kazanne, and being different isn't acceptable to be to some unfortunately.
I agree with you and like yourself I'm vegetarian too.
Not vegan as yet.

I just couldn't eat meat now, from first realising meat was from animals I was never really comfortable with the thought of eating animals.
So stopped doing so.
My own personal choice of course.
In fact I could be sick thinking of doing so.

You are right also to say, to put any animal product into a product termed vegan is dishonest.
In fact it should be a criminal act.

Last edited by joeysteele; 09-07-2023 at 03:10 PM.
joeysteele is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-07-2023, 08:38 PM #27

Quote:
Not as painful as for those animals that are abused then slaughtered,vegans don't all eat lettuce,there are some lovely flesh alternatives today, but flesh eaters always fight and find excuses for eating these lovely animals.

little beauty
I don’t care about animals enough. It’s a dog-eat-dog world.

Don’t let your regret be stronger than your gratitude. And don’t hang on to negativity. That’s all.
Redway is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-07-2023, 08:40 PM #28

Quote:
Its gorgeous,wheres your head at,besides its not really the point, these animals are living sentient beings what right have we got to take their lives and eat them ? I know many think its tradition and they love their flesh,bit really it should go way deeper than that.
I forgot I already replied to that previous post (b.t.w.s) but yeah. I’m afraid meat-eating is the way with me. A few cute pictures of one or two animals won’t change that.

Don’t let your regret be stronger than your gratitude. And don’t hang on to negativity. That’s all.
Old 09-07-2023, 09:38 PM #29
Sod orf

Sod orf

Quote:
Why do they make your job harder ? poor you Alf but think how hard it is for those poor animals their lives cut short for food we dont really need.Have you no compassion for animals ?
Us humans are the only animals that have to go to work so that they can then give their hard earned money away to pay for the World to keep turning. All the other animals do is sh!t all over the place and expect us humans to clean it up after them.

Humans pay for everything on this planet. The other animals pay nothing. They're neither use nor ornament. The least they can do is put themselves on our dinner plate to keep us useful humans going.

Last edited by Alf; 09-07-2023 at 09:55 PM.
Alf is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-07-2023, 09:21 AM #30

Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alf View Post
Us humans are the only animals that have to go to work so that they can then give their hard earned money away to pay for the World to keep turning. All the other animals do is sh!t all over the place and expect us humans to clean it up after them.

Humans pay for everything on this planet. The other animals pay nothing. They're neither use nor ornament. The least they can do is put themselves on our dinner plate to keep us useful humans going.
Oh Alf,really ? Animals give us so much joy,(well some of us),we pay to see them,they provide us with entertainment such as your horse racing etc, they have no voice or choice,surely as human beings we should look after them as much as we can,afterall what right have we got to use and abuse them like we do,i just cant understand why some people have no empathy.Some animals also help us see and here,they deserve to live as we do.

RIP Pyramid, Andyman ,Kerry and Lex xx

https://www.facebook.com/JamesBulgerMT/?fref=photo

"If slaughterhouses had glass walls, most people would be vegetarian"
Kazanne is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-07-2023, 09:22 AM #31

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redway View Post
I forgot I already replied to that previous post (b.t.w.s) but yeah. I’m afraid meat-eating is the way with me. A few cute pictures of one or two animals won’t change that.
Maybe a few views of slaughter house videos might change your mind ,but somehow I doubt it.

RIP Pyramid, Andyman ,Kerry and Lex xx

https://www.facebook.com/JamesBulgerMT/?fref=photo

"If slaughterhouses had glass walls, most people would be vegetarian"
Kazanne is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-07-2023, 07:02 PM #32

Quote:
Maybe a few views of slaughter house videos might change your mind ,but somehow I doubt it.
You’re right to doubt it. There’s nothing you can say, Kazanne. I love my goose, chicken, McDonald’s/KFC, shaki-tripe, beef, turkey, lamb, duck, barbecues and oxtail too much. They’re much healthier and more energising than anything in the vegan palette could dream to be. And it’s not like any of these animals we eat are in danger of going extinct any time soon just because some people fancy hot dogs, fried chicken and goose and turkey confit (and let me tell you, you’re missing out). There are more than enough of them alive and away from the slaughterhouse at any one time.

Last edited by Redway; 10-07-2023 at 07:03 PM.

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
dairy, egg, found, products, vegan