Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Big Brother 2023 - ITV2 Big Brother UK (BB20) started October 8th 2023 on ITV2 and ITVX.

Old 08-10-2023, 11:22 PM #626

Favourites:
CBB2024: Marisha Wallace

Favourites:
CBB2024: Marisha Wallace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zizu View Post
It is on my mobile but not on the ITVX tv app

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Ah right, yeah that's annoying.
Old 08-10-2023, 11:55 PM #627
thesheriff443

thesheriff443

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benjamin View Post
Hello

No, I’m in Wales now. I need to update my profile haha
What happened, did you run out of sheep in nz?
thesheriff443 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-10-2023, 12:45 AM #628

Quote:
Ta !!
Doesn’t look HD sadly

Interestingly the picture on our much smaller telly is a bit clearer and acceptable

The main telly is larger but very poor quality

Zizu is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-10-2023, 05:48 AM #629

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
The Circle 2019: Georgina

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
The Circle 2019: Georgina

Strange new format of BB , I wanted & expected a full tour of the house from AJ & Will . I like how massive it is inside though.
GoldHeart is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-10-2023, 06:54 AM #630

Favourites (more):
CBB2024: Sharon Osbourne
BB2023: Yinrun

Favourites (more):
CBB2024: Sharon Osbourne
BB2023: Yinrun

Brilliant launch and housemates
Old 09-10-2023, 09:46 AM #631

Favourites:
BB18: Raph
X Factor 2013: Abi Alton

Favourites:
BB18: Raph
X Factor 2013: Abi Alton

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTVN View Post
Yeah launch was actually on Sat night smudgie lol
Thanks MTVN, I thought I had lost the plot.
smudgie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-10-2023, 12:28 PM #632
You know my methods

You know my methods

LeatherTrumpet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-10-2023, 12:35 PM #633

Quote:
Interestingly the picture on our much smaller telly is a bit clearer and acceptable

The main telly is larger but very poor quality

Hopefully someone who’s technical can explain what’s happening !?!?

Zizu is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-10-2023, 05:49 PM #634

Favourites (more):
CBB22: Natalie Nunn
CBB21: India Willoughby

Favourites (more):
CBB22: Natalie Nunn
CBB21: India Willoughby

So I kinda like the new intro and kinda like the new theme, but it will never overtake the old theme. Bring. It. Back. I’ve seen edits on twitter with the old theme and it literally works, it kinda reminds me of the BB8 intro. Where was the house tours too </3

HATE the new VT’s. They’re far too short, and in most of them we learn the occupation and maybe a bit of their interests or personalities but where are the fun facts or stories? The VT’s are so basic that it makes me feel like I could’ve got on, because I don’t know what’s making them stand out and why they were casted like they seem real but what else is there? Also when the hosts read facts about them when they walk in too! Or the nerve wracking walk into the house? I detest the editing, it has to be live and longer next year, but I get that they wanted to show 30 mins of in house content after the show as well to make up for the lack of shows. BB should be live under this setting, it shouldn’t be heavily edited, I wanna see the awkward interactions when they first meet, so overall I hate this new formatting, I can’t tell if I like someone.

I’m glad Marcus has toned down, but I’m not liking this new Big Brother voice. There is a HUGE Big Brother Australia inspiration with Big Brother’s personality and it just isn’t right for this country, it’s not what we’re used to. Even the editing feels like BBAUS where we don’t get to know the housemates that much and their VT’s are all over the place, I just want to get to know the housemates.

They need to make the stage a bit more WOW like it does look pretty but I’m missing the LED’s and apparently the audience didn’t get to see any in-house footage which is BS tbh. The late and live set looks lush though. I say next year they swap the garden around with the main stage so they have more space for a bigger audience because it shouldn’t be exclusive for 300 people, if the ratings go higher then they can have a big audience like the old days.

Where are the Geordies???? And all of the fitties were in the audience rather than in the house I just wish I applied lmao, mad FOMO. I’m happy about the ratings and hopefully it goes higher every year! Celeb Big Brother would definitely drive people back to the show if they get the right people in it.

And apparently there’s a Hunger Games sponsor this year, which is a big deal because it’s another obsession of mine lmao. I’ve seriously messed up by not applying it could’ve been my year!

When the first few came on the show, it truly felt like people that would turn up to one of my university lectures. It made me quite emotional because it definitely feels like they’ve tried realistic people! I felt as if they barely focused on the housemates and rushed getting them in and it felt more like they were focusing on the format rather than the people who we need to get to know over then next 6 weeks. I get that all of this is just a trial, and things will change over the next few seasons, but although it feels like big brother it still feels new and unfamiliar with how its being formatted and I was very comfortable with how it used to work.

Jenkin: He’s too loud and OTT for my liking, he makes me physically boil. He is very aware of the cameras and attention seeking. I can’t stand him, I wish I’d applied to put him in his place. He’ll probs get his clothes back but I don’t like how he didn’t stand up for himself to Olivia because I’d have kicked off with her behaviour, and also why doesn’t he have a task to get his clothes back yet Olivia can win immunity? Bit unfair and not a fan of potential production meddling. I was sick of him getting all of the attention and I can tell he hates anything that isn’t to do with him

Farida: She seems lovely, but has had some TV experience and seems to be a bit of a TikTok personality but at the end of the day some people have more life experience than others. She seems lovely mind, and very respectable. I feel like I’ve heard her name before when it was spoiled to me before the show.

Tom: He’s like a year younger than me but he literally looks like a baby I just feel like I’m failing at life and I really need to apply next year lol. Idk why but I got sort of a winner vibe but he will likely be a snooze.

Hallie: She’s too young to be taken seriously as a bitch, especially when she’s the first one who is greeting everyone. Tough exterior with a heart maybe? She seems lovely.

Yinrun: I sent a message to Joe19998293 as she entered and said “now who’s this queen” and she’s giving us the memes. Stop calling Jenkin an icon when this legend isn’t forcing anything onto us.

Jordan: Screams tory and is punchable, but I do like dry humour.

Zak: Another one that gives winner for some reason also idk if you’ve watched recent big brother Australia seasons but the editing is so similar to it

Dylan: His backstory is the first interesting thing I’ve heard about someone so far ngl

Noki: She is gorgeous and seems nice, but is it a Miss Universe pageant character?

Chanelle: Nice and has potential to be messy

Trish: Very much on the left which I of course love <3

Matty: I forgot to write him on here so I edited it but I was shocked at his occupation but he seems really cool and chill. Don't know how great he'll be to watch on TV mind.

Paul: He gives me Alex Cannon vibes (forgot he was Scouse as well, more of the attractive man will go far for being attractive) he seemed nice and energetic on there but I found out he’s got a bit of a TikTok following and seems like a wanker on there, made some gender jokes yawn. His cock is ugly too.

Henry: Neville Papperman Tory Twat

Kerri: She’s a scream, but the main set should’ve been built with a ramp rather than building it while waiting for her to get into the house. If they can have a lift in the house they could’ve easily done that.

Olivia: I thought she was a scream at first, but she’s let everything go to her head and taken it wrong. She didn’t come in with the best attitude over alcohol (which they should’ve provided more wtf unless the others were greedy) I get the situation is **** but if she’d walked past me and making ****ty little comments I’d have gone off it. I was seething at her doing that and it just shows character and no apology would be able to make that right for me. He might be fake in his personality, I agree with that, but he wouldn’t have known she would’ve been nominated, so of course he’s sorry! Not a fan of this twist, it’s like big brother has realised ooh she’s a fire cracker let’s keep her for social media interaction. If she can get immunity then Jenkin should get his suitcase back

I'd be the next Raph but I'd fail the psych evaluation

Spoiler:

Last edited by Jay28jay2; 09-10-2023 at 05:51 PM.
Jay28jay2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
1030pm, 1st, 8 or 10, 9pm, big brother, discussion, disscusion, itv2, itv2hd, late, live, show, sunday