Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Celebrity Big Brother 2024 CBB 23 starts March 4th 2024 on ITV.

Old 07-03-2024, 11:49 PM #126

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garfie View Post
I think it would have been more interesting with three up.

Zeze dodged a bullet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Zizu is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-03-2024, 12:21 AM #127

Favourites (more):
BB17: Andy
BB14: Dan

Favourites (more):
BB17: Andy
BB14: Dan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garfie View Post
The generational gap is super evident, but Sharon, Louis, Levi, Fern are either close to or over 70 years of age, so I guess that’s inevitable. They are a bit stuck in their ways, and like many old people, fixed in their thinking and opinions.

Louis is such a judgemental old gossip, but part of me is finding it quite amusing! He and Sharon make a good double act.

I kind of like the fact that there is such a wide age range, as it’s a bit different.
I agree with all this...well said.
jet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-03-2024, 06:44 AM #128
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abra View Post
Louis's disdain for Zeze is certainly... interesting. He's been gunning for her the moment she walked in. He seems really out of touch, doesn't understand that it's not the 1990's anymore and there are ways of being well known without being a household name or someone who is regularly on TV. I can guarantee that far more young people know who Zeze is over Louis Walsh who hasn't been relevant in over a decade. Louis probably thinks that people still buy CD's and that Westlife are still the current big thing in pop music.

Also, didn't Ekin-Su also break the rules with the comment about how the people coming over to hug Lauren tells her everything she needs to know? It was pretty obvious what she was referring to, so I'm not sure why that was allowed to slide.
…he has seemed to have been gunning for her and his fixation seems to be ‘not knowing who someone is…’…hes really fixated in that because he keeps repeating it…but with his Bradley vote, he kind of let it slip as well that he’s ageist with some of the younger housemates….the least celebrity person in there is undoubtedly Gary, that’s not really disputable …and yet, he’s older…he’s ‘lived’ as Louis would say so he’s less in Louis sights of focus…
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-03-2024, 03:45 PM #129

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammi View Post
…he has seemed to have been gunning for her and his fixation seems to be ‘not knowing who someone is…’…hes really fixated in that because he keeps repeating it…but with his Bradley vote, he kind of let it slip as well that he’s ageist with some of the younger housemates….the least celebrity person in there is undoubtedly Gary, that’s not really disputable …and yet, he’s older…he’s ‘lived’ as Louis would say so he’s less in Louis sights of focus…
Yeah, it's bizarre because by all accounts Bradley is a much more interesting person than Gary. Bradley has managed to overcome having autisim and establish a successful acting career, and Gary's only claim to fame is being the uncle of Kate Middleton. Although I'm not sure Louis knows that about Bradley, but it's strange how he immediately judged him and even said there were "better people" in the house than Bradley and Zeze.
Abra is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
9pm10pm, celebrity big brother, discussion, itv1hd, show