Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB7 Discuss what winner Pete Bennett, Glyn, Aisleyne, Nikki and the other BB7 housemates are doing now, and all that happened in Big Brother 7.

Old 07-08-2007, 09:30 AM #1

Default Nikki OK column August 7th 2007

Morning. Nikki's OK column this week. Photo of a mock angry Nikki in pigtails pulling at a Barbie doll.

THE BLONDE BOMBSHELL THINKS LOVE MIGHT BLOSSOM FOR ZIGGY AND CAROLE!

SHANESSA WAS FUN
I'm so p***ed off that Shanessa went. She was the only hope that house had left. I cannot understand why poeple voted her out. I loved it when she did her strip and lapdance. It was cringeworthy, but it was so funny to see Liam and Brian's reactions. If I'm honest, no one else is doing anything fun in there. She had personality and could have been so good in the house. I loved it when Sam put her dress on. She was so brave, it was probably stinking of sweat. I remember last year Jayne used to hum. I put on her dress once and it stank of armpits! Horrible.

AMY'S DISGUSTING
That Amy is disgusting and I cannot get over what she did with Liam. I can't believe she jumped into bed with him the night they met in the Halfway House. She knows what she's doing. She knew by doing that she'd get in the main house. The producers probably thought, oh great we have a new romance, that's why they were put back in the main house. I don't think they'll be a proper couple. I think he wanted to get some sex, he said so in the garden, and then said she had a spotty chin. He'd never go for her. She's meant to be a glamour mdoel, but she is so unattractive. I don't know how she or that wet blanket Kara Louise got picked in the first place.

CAN'T STAND KARA-LOU!
Why is that Kara Louise still in the house? She is the most irritating specimen I have come across. All that moaning: "why did she say that!? why did she say that!?" And don't get me started on that David, who I'm glad got kicked out. His eyes are just so creepy and sneaky. I wouldn't trust him as far as I could throw him. Ans his hair looked like it was stuck on. He was awful. He looked like the devil.

WELL DONE, CHANELLE
Chanelle's departure was sad. I was annoyed because she let Ziggy drive her out of the house. I don't think he deserves to be there any more. But one good thing about her going is that she's taken Charley's week in the limelight away from her. Nice one Chanelle!

THE TWINS TO WIN!
Sam finding Chanelle's note on the bed was so sweet. I love those girls. If Brian doesn't win, I want the twins to win. I want them to be my sisters! I'd be interested to see them separated but only for one day because it would be torturous for them. If they were separated it could be quite interesting to see what heppens because they might show a different side to them.

CAROLE LOVES ZIGGY
Carole has a candle for Ziggy, I think. He likes older women too so you never know what might happen, especially cooped up in that house. I think that's why Carole was so eager to get rid of Chanelle so that she could get her paws on Ziggy. They've showered together and Ziggy pulled down her swimming costume. Maybe that was foreplay. I'm thinking that Jonty and Carole might get together, they seem each other's type. But it would be so gross!

GERRY'S LOST HIS MATE
Gerry still irritates me. I can't bear his voice. I bet he was gutted David left because it was obvious he was interested in him. I was laughing when he said to David, "I have another way for you to keep your lips closed - but not in here". How rude! I'm not sure if David was interested in Gerry - I think he was playing the game so he could stay in the house.

MY OH MY, BRI!
Brian revealed another reason why he could win the show - when he got out of the swimming pool! He really is a big boy down there. Enough to make your eyes water! Liam is still the house hottie - if I was in there, I think I could possibly fall in love with him. But he'd need to get down the gym and tone up that body.
farhad is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-08-2007, 09:33 AM #2

Nikki bits in the mags

Heat - Spotted: (no photo) A distressed Nikki Grahame holding her fingers in her ears all the way through Dizzee Rascal's set at T4 On The Beach.

OK - Nikki and Michelle Scott Lee pictured together at the Cartier Polo Day, Windsor Great Park. MSL also mentions this in her column and says she and her mum went with Nikki and her mum and they had fun. Caprice gave them wristbands and got into the party with Sarah Harding and Duncan James. Nikki's wearing a 3/4 white dress and looks great.

Star - Glyn's interviewed and Nikki's mentioned.

Do you fancy Chanelle? "I think she's a very good looking girl but she's a complete whinger. Chanelle is just annoying. You know Nikki from last year's BB? Well, she was a whinger but she made me laugh with it"
farhad is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 08:27 AM #3

Quote:
Originally posted by farhad

She is the most irritating specimen I have come across. All that moaning: "why did she say that!? why did she say that!?"
Nikki obviously isn't very observant about her own characteristics, and clearly isn't aware of hipocrisy...
dupin is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
2007, 7th, august, column, Nikki