Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB4 Cameron, Ray, Scott, Jon Tickle, Nush and the others from Big Brother 4 in 2003.

Old 17-07-2003, 10:38 AM #1

Default Steph and Ray\'s Big Showdown

Seems i went to bed to early last night and missed all this but here's the article from BB Official web...
Beware there is the use of some bad language in this article (naughty housemates )

Tensions are running high in the House when gentle teasing ended up with tears, temper tantrums and insults.

It kicked off when Steph teased the Dubliner about the Leprechaun Night saying, "Ray was trying to snog everything in sight."

He shot back, "Steph was trying to s**g everything in sight."

This soon escalated when Steph teased Ray that he wasn't the most popular male housemate. "Obviously you take it to heart that you weren't the man chosen by the women," she giggled wickedly. "If push comes to shove, it wouldn't be you."

The hot-headed Irishman soon turned the tables, though. "It can go both ways," he said pointedly. "Let's talk about Sunday, after the bingo."

Ray was referring to Steph's sobbing session because she felt that everybody would choose Nush over her. The big-hearted IT man then said he'd have picked Steph because she was a good laugh.

But the Brummie lass was still very sensitive about the night she showed her vulnerability. "Did you think that what I was crying about was a joke?" she asked.

When Ray agreed, Steph swallowed hard, her lip trembling. "That has shocked me, you saying that," she said. "I thought you were being completely genuine but obviously you weren't."

But the Dubliner wasn't going down without a fight. "You are making it out to sound worse than what it was."

Matters seemed to calm down for a few minutes but Ray couldn't keep his temper in check. He stormed from the garden, viciously chucking down the bottle opener.

As he bolted for the bedroom, he said: "You can go to ********ing hell for all I care." Ray made his feelings for Steph absolutely clear. "You ********ing bitch."

But for all his bravado, the hard man got into bed fully clothed, threw the duvet over his head and wept. Oh dear. It doesn't seem like there's a future for Steph and Ray on the Mr and Mrs show.

For the full article Click Here
Amy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-07-2003, 10:42 AM #2

Fear not though all is happy once again in BB land and here's the update on Steph and Ray making up

Jon and Scott comforted Steph after her argument with Ray. While the Irishman was weeping in the bedroom, Steph was keen to sort out their differences.

"If he came out now, I would probably joke about it," she said. "Why is he hiding?"

The boys informed her that this was typical male behaviour. "That's not the way men work," Jon explained. "I would not be out here if I had an argument with a girl."

But the lady was not for turning. Just over an hour after the fight, Steph plucked up her courage and crept into the boys' bedroom.

She threw her arms about Ray: "I don't like all this horribleness. I've been losing my rag out there," she said before adding, "Why did he have to flip his lid?"

I've always wanted to share a single bed with you, Ray

A repentant Ray asked her: "Do you think I wanted to do that? I didn't think I was going to do that in a million years."

And then came the understatement of the year: "Sometimes I react."

The conversation then turned to nominations, with Ray convinced that Steph had voted for him. Could this be one of the reasons for his outburst tonight?

But the Brummie lass wouldn't be drawn into this rule-breaking discussion. "I'm not saying," she stonewalled. "Forget about the votes."

All Steph wanted was a declaration of peace with her tempestuous housemate. "I'd like you to come outside and not worry. I hate this tension."

And with that, Steph and Ray came out together and spent the next few hours happily dancing and singing. So harmony descends on the House once more. But for how long?

For article Click Here
Old 17-07-2003, 11:35 AM #3

I saw this last night and I have to say Ray was not nice at all
He finished off by telling Nush about Steph crying after the bingo,everyone seemed to comfort Nush and agree with Ray(except Cameron),but watching all of it,it was Ray that was in the wrong
then Nush was upset as she thought Steph was getting at her.
As for John and Scott comforting Steph I don't think that was so,John was at times quite harsh and completely made things worse by telling Steph she was responsible for keeping the peace for the next week
It really changed my opinion of John,he was very sly and if anything made Steph worse
rachb is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-07-2003, 12:05 PM #4

Here's another article from Ananova on the argument CLICK HERE
Old 17-07-2003, 12:24 PM #5

oh dear! From the sounds of it Ray was being a nasty little beggar x Leave my poor Steph alone! x
Stu xxx is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-07-2003, 12:30 PM #6

It does sound like Ray went a bit mental last night but i have to say i'm not keen on Steph
I'm actually surprised it wasn't Steph and Nush that had the argument as something is brewing there to!
Old 17-07-2003, 12:37 PM #7

Steph would take on Nush and win anyday!
Old 17-07-2003, 09:46 PM #8

It wasn't that bad I saw the lot and it was the best bit of telly in ages. At last the fake masks started to slip, these lot have to be different, usually it starts off with everyone arguing then becoming more sensible this years it's the other way round.
steve_o is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-07-2003, 11:28 PM #9

ray was BANG out of order! He needs to control that typical irish temper of his! It is going to get him in BIG trouble one day!

Can anyone else see him attacking photographers a la Bjork and J Kay style in the near future? x
Old 17-07-2003, 11:37 PM #10

I think Ray can be very entertaining but I think he needs an anger management course when he gets out
he seems to lash out at anyone that dares to disagree with him
I know Steph did go on a bit about this last night but can you blame her,he really hurt her feelings
so far I think Ray has been lucky not to cross the wrong person,if he carries on acting like this one day he might not be so lucky and will end up picking on the wrong person
rachb is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-07-2003, 11:39 PM #11

ray was quite nasty doing what he did
liliacqueen is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-07-2003, 11:42 PM #12

If Ray doesn't get himself into any more trouble he won't have a chance of winning.

Unfortunately though it'll probably all be forgotten about next week.
James is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-07-2003, 11:42 PM #13

Dam i havent seen the argument but it seems by reading the article it seems ray was being malicious again when steph was having a bit of fun.
radiohead is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-07-2003, 11:52 PM #14

Blimey I wish Ray would lay off the booze. Sometime's I think he's alright then he just has to go to far, dragging Nush about like a caveman when she's got a bad foot was stupid. If he carries on like that he's going to get thrown out. This bb is to much for me this year I can't make any of them out at all. They've all play acted all the way threw it, and I'm just as confused as ever now.

steve_o is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-07-2003, 11:53 PM #15

A lot of what happened came about last night because Ray had been feeling guilty picking Steph over Nush, he had been going on about it since tues, when Nush and Cam were told they were up, he for some reason thought 3 people would be up, but with 2 everyone knows what he did and Jon did'nt help by winding him up earlier on
Maggie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-07-2003, 11:57 PM #16

i think ray may be in with a chance of winning because acting like he does draws attention and then people carry on watching to see how guilty he feels and then they like him
liliacqueen is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
big, ray's, showdown, steph