Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB8 Big Brother 8 was won by Brian Belo. Post about 2007's series here.

Old 13-08-2007, 09:41 PM #26

Favourites (more):
UBB: Josie
BB11: Josie

Favourites (more):
UBB: Josie
BB11: Josie

LOL @ Brian!!

Its Ok for women to be dirty.
DoubleDig is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 13-08-2007, 09:43 PM #27

Yes gerry hit the nail on the head ziggy wants to be a guru saying it dosent matter to me you know it is what it is.
CassetteFinger is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 13-08-2007, 09:45 PM #28

The IQ test if someone like got the highest its harder like if someone got really low.
Old 13-08-2007, 09:48 PM #29

gerry sounds gelouss ... "its just luck"
BigBrother_x* is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 13-08-2007, 09:49 PM #30
GetReadyToFly

Favourites (more):
BB12 USA: Rachel
Dancing on Ice 2010: Danniella
GetReadyToFly

Favourites (more):
BB12 USA: Rachel
Dancing on Ice 2010: Danniella

lmao Ziggy looks so funny in his Mind suit.
Ruth*Star is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 13-08-2007, 09:49 PM #31

I hate Ziggy why cant he go i dont forgive people who bully someone else to leave
Old 13-08-2007, 09:51 PM #32

^ whats wrong with him?.. i used to hate him but i like him more and more all the time
Old 13-08-2007, 09:52 PM #33

AHHHHHHHHH did you hear brian he knows who Stephen Hawkings but dosent know who Shakespeare is something is fishy.
Old 13-08-2007, 09:56 PM #34

Quote:
Originally posted by Rice_Square
AHHHHHHHHH did you hear brian he knows who Stephen Hawkings but dosent know who Shakespeare is something is fishy.
Brina is a fan of Friday Night Project and Stephen Hawkings is mentioned don that like every week.
Arneldo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 13-08-2007, 09:57 PM #35

^LMAO ok then
Old 13-08-2007, 09:59 PM #36

Quote:
^LMAO ok then
Just saying. No need for sarcastic > .
Old 13-08-2007, 10:01 PM #37

aww nice little chat between liam and brian
Old 13-08-2007, 10:04 PM #38

Quote:
Originally posted by Arneldo
Quote:
^LMAO ok then
Just saying. No need for sarcastic > .
LMAO ok then
Old 13-08-2007, 10:10 PM #39

Quote:
Well, I read he played Hamlet in a school play, so he can't be THAT oblivious to who Shakespeare is. I do like him, but at times it's so obvious he's faking it.
dupin is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 13-08-2007, 10:16 PM #40

Tonight's transcript:

Day 75
9.59am
Most of the housemates are asleep. As part of this week's shopping task, the housemates will endeavour to improve themselves by taking part in a variety of tests and therapy sessions to improve their minds, bodies and souls. The housemate who does best in each category will become a "guru". But it's not just food that's at stake. All housemates have been told that normal nominations have been cancelled and they are all up for eviction. However housemates who become "gurus" will be immune from eviction.

As part of the task Big Brother has removed all material possessions from the house, replacing the sofas and chairs with wooden benches. Carole and Ziggy are in the living area. "It's great innit" says Carole, "Yeh, I quite like it." replies Ziggy. Ziggy goes on to tell Carole that Gerry doesn't understand why he's been spending more time with Tracey recently and they then discuss her good points.

10.35am
Housemates have been awake for five minutes. Big Brother has opened the storeroom for housemates to collect their suitcases, they have been told to pack their belongings away for the duration of the task.

11.31am
Big Brother has gathered housemates on the sofas, and has given Ziggy instructions for this weeks mind, body and soul shopping task.

12.34pm
For this week's shopping task Big Brother has been given housemates loin cloths, sandals, and blankets to wear. Brian and Amanda are discussing the task "I want to go up for eviction, I want the public to decide, I want the public to decide whether they want me here on not, if they want me to stay" comments Brian.

1.57pm
Some of the housemates are in the living area. Earlier today housemates completed an IQ test to show how intelligent they are. Liam and Ziggy are in the caravan: "Do you know what would excite me? Beating Gerry, in this kind of way" comments Liam. "Yeh, he's very very very cocksure of himself, in a very arrogant way…sometimes like this morning, reminds me of why I did what I did" replies Ziggy.

Brian has been in the diary room for 12 minutes: "It's weird in this house, my main thing is sometimes not being able to trust people. Sometimes it's hard to think who your actual friends are" says Brian. Big Brother goes on to ask him whether he has made any mistakes in the house. "Trusting people too quickly, my biggest mistake is to lay my cards on the table…not everyone does do it in this house" Brian replies.

Brian leaves the diary room and announces: "I won the IQ test…check me out…I told you I was clever…everyone thought I was stupid." The other housemates look on in disbelief but congratulate him. Brian then reveals that he was only joking.

2.53pm
As part of the shopping task Big Brother has constructed the 'Circle of Life' in the garden. When housemates hear the sound of a didgeridoo they have 60 seconds to arrive at the Circle of Life and must each crouch on an individual tree trunk. When housemates hear the ethereal vocal sounds of a lone female (The Age Of Aquarius by Fifth Dimension), they must slowly unfurl their body towards the Sun. Carole, Jonty and Kara-Louise are at the sofas. Some of the housemates are in the bedroom. Big Brother plays a didgeridoo into the house, all housemates run outside.

Big Brother tells the housemates on the rainbow stump to read the instructions aloud to the group. Housemates must tell the person to their left and declare 'the thing they most love about that housemate's personality'. The twins announce they love Brian's ability 'to make us laugh', Tracey loves Gerry's 'intelligence and vision of life', and Kara-Louise loves Liam's 'fun loving nature'.

3.53pm
Some of the housemates are in the living area. Tracey and Liam are in the bedroom talking about their time in Big Brother: "I wouldn't change this for the world…not one second of it. It's funny to think of people watching us like an experiment, like lab rats" says Tracey.
"I think it's gone past the experiment now…the public are baying for blood, and Big Brother wants to give it to them …..they either like you or hate you there's no in between" replies Liam. "I can't believe I'm in bed with a flipping nappy on" he adds.

5.11pm
All the housemates are in the living area, they achieved a collective score of 42% in their IQ tests, to pass the task they must increase their collective intelligence by 10%. To do this they must give each other brainpower and intelligence lectures.

6.40pm
Today housemates are attempting to improve their minds. They have been giving lectures to each other for 33 minutes. Later they will retake their IQ tests to see if they have collectively improved their intelligence. Tracey, Ziggy, Liam, Jonty and Kara-Louise have given their lectures. The twins are lecturing on politics, Gerry lectures on art, and Brian gives a lecture on music. "What changed the music world is music channels….we started to get visuals with the music…what makes that so good now is we now get hot girls dancing about in bikinis…Christina Aguilera bought battle of the fittest to a brand new level, the video 'Dirty' broke barriers, it taught women how to be sexy, its ok to be dirty" says Brian. He then continues to talk about Beyonce and gets the group to stand up and 'shake their booty'.

8.20pm
Some of the housemates are in the bedroom. Amanda, Sam and Liam are in the living area. Gerry is in the diary room. "I love the theme of spirituality and the path to enlightenment…I'm very very good at this kind of stuff, it's the immunity from eviction, it will just mean less stress this week…I'm 100% ready to go this week…I think it's highly likely as I don't think I have a fan club. They (housemates) all look a bit stressed, there are a few that want it badly, Ziggy wants to be a guru….I'm going through a dry patch with Ziggy, he has developed a bit of an antagonistic aggressive steak about him. He has changed radically since Chanelle left."

9.21pm
Housemates have been completing their second IQ test for 26 minutes. They must collectively increase their score by 10%, the housemate who improves their individual score the most will gain guru status and immunity. The housemates are discussing their answers and how hard the test was. "I felt like I was back at school at the end….having a (he leaves a pause) under the table." comments Liam.

10.44pm
Big Brother has gathered housemates on the wooden seats in the living area for the results of the mind test task. Out of a possible 90 correct answers collectively the housemates scored 48 - this is an improvement of 26% - they all cheer. Big Brother announces that 'The housemate with the greatest mind improvement, with a 'whopping' 200%, is Ziggy'. "My mum has just dropped to the floor" comments Ziggy. "I was not expecting that" adds Gerry

Ziggy is called to the diary room "Wow, that's pretty shocking news. I'm absolutely overwhelmed, I can't believe it, I thought I'd be the last person to get that. I don't know what I got right, but I don't care. I'm a guru." Ziggy gets changed into his guru outfit.

"It was luck, it was pure luck" states Gerry. "It might not have been just luck, Gerry" replies Liam

Big Brother informs Ziggy that he has 'successfully completed the transition from mortal housemate to supreme mind guru housemate'. It's wonderful to be a guru, it's unbelievable….I was the kid at school who only played sport, and this just beats it all. To all those teachers who never thought I could, look at me now" says Ziggy.

11.28am
Some of the housemates are in the bedroom. Carole is in the diary room talking about playing the didgeridoo. Ziggy, Amanda and Brian are in the garden: "I'm amazed, I never win anything" says Ziggy. "The funny thing is Gerry probably aced it" Ziggy continues.
"Yeh, but if someone improves in it it's worth credit" replies Brian.

12.07am
Kara-Louise, Jonty and Carole are talking about ex-housemate Seany's interest in Islam. Gerry is sitting nearby. 'But Islam doesn't like gay people does it?' asks Kara-Louise. Carole and Jonty explain that scripture is separate from a way a religion is practised, that it depends on whether the people following that religion are extreme or moderate and that it's the same with Jewish people and Christians. "You see you have to be careful because some things are about culture and some things are about religion" adds Carole.

12.52am
Tracey and Ziggy are in the bedroom. Brian and Liam are in the caravan discussing Brian's kiss with Amanda at the beginning of the week. "People will take enjoyment that that is proper real behaviour, you put yourself out on the line, you took a risk, obviously you had feeling, it is a risk telling someone you like them, especially when you do actually like them and not just want to drop a bonk on them" comments Liam.

Some of the housemates are in the living area. Brian and Liam are at the smoking area. "I shouldn't have kissed Amy, it wasn't a mistake but there were traits in her that I don't like in a lass" says Liam. They then go on to further discuss their time in the house.
Bigbrotherin is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 13-08-2007, 10:19 PM #41

^LMAO bigbrotherin its all ready here you silly and not in annoying red writing

http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/foru....php?tid=68909
Old 13-08-2007, 10:19 PM #42

Quote:
Originally posted by dupin
Quote:
Well, I read he played Hamlet in a school play, so he can't be THAT oblivious to who Shakespeare is. I do like him, but at times it's so obvious he's faking it.
One of the newspapers said he didn't attend school much and when he was there he didn't listen. So he might not be lieing about that. Plus steven hawking is mentioned on the news all the time and even features in simpsons episodes so he's bound to know who he is whether he went to school or not. I'm not saying he's not lieing, I'm just offering a possible explination.
Bigbrotherin is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 13-08-2007, 10:24 PM #43

I llike brian but if liam slated gerry like brian did tonight, saying he won the task and basically rubbing gerrys nose in it and then saying he was lieing,and then outside brian said that made his day winding gerry up,if liam done that to gerry he would have been slated,basically why cant some people except liams not the only one whos turned on gerry,gerry just become annoying lately a few housemates seem to think that.A bit of balance please.
speedking is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 13-08-2007, 10:33 PM #44
CLOSE EM!

Favourites (more):
UBB: Chantelle
BB11: Ben

CLOSE EM!

Favourites (more):
UBB: Chantelle
BB11: Ben

Bigbrotherin you a what the french call fromage lol.
\PJ/ is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 13-08-2007, 10:37 PM #45

Quote:
Originally posted by speedking
I llike brian but if liam slated gerry like brian did tonight, saying he won the task and basically rubbing gerrys nose in it and then saying he was lieing,and then outside brian said that made his day winding gerry up,if liam done that to gerry he would have been slated,basically why cant some people except liams not the only one whos turned on gerry,gerry just become annoying lately a few housemates seem to think that.A bit of balance please.
agreeee 100% =]
Old 13-08-2007, 10:40 PM #46

All them shitheads hate gerry really liam,ziggy and brian they all hate gerry they always bitch about him gerry never bitchs about them.
Old 13-08-2007, 10:41 PM #47

Quote:
All them shitheads hate gerry really liam,ziggy and brian they all hate gerry they always bitch about him gerry never bitchs about them.
That's because they don't like him and he likes them.
Old 13-08-2007, 10:42 PM #48

^ he doesnt know how annoying he is though! they bitch about him because hes annoying and there obviously not to him
Old 13-08-2007, 10:47 PM #49

Well its not his fault if hes annoying if its in your personality they dont need to be horrible about him and how can they call him arrogant they have to look at themselfs first.
Old 13-08-2007, 10:49 PM #50

its not his personality its just things he says

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
13th, 2007, august, big brother, discussion, highlights