Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB8 Big Brother 8 was won by Brian Belo. Post about 2007's series here.

Old 20-08-2007, 12:27 PM #1

Default Ziggy staging cookin coup

Ziggy has staged a cooking coup, deciding that the men will take over the kitchen for the next two days.

After housemates were told that their cleaning and cooking punishment is over, the former singer wanted to ensure that Carole did not immediately resume her previous duties.

"We should get Bri involved in a bit of cooking," he told Liam this afternoon, as he rustled up a pasta lunch for the group.

But the tree surgeon was less sure of the idea, replying: "I don't know if I'm too enamoured with getting corrected on what I'm doing for a lot of the day...'You'll need to turn that down a bit', 'stir that', 'you've got to clean that up otherwise its just gonna leave [a stain]'."

"We'll just say, 'hey, listen, it's our gig'," Ziggy assured him, before running his idea by the twins and Kara-Louise.

Calling across the living area, he asked: "Girls, how would you feel about that? The men taking over the cooking? Bri's kind of never cooked and what little time is left, we could all give it [a bash]."

Later, as the housemates enjoyed lunch while Carole took a shower, he reiterated the new state of affairs and checked that everyone agreed with his plan.

"Good idea," said an approving Kara-Louise, while Sam answered simply: "Yep."
Sunny_01 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
cookin, coup, staging, ziggy