Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB8 Big Brother 8 was won by Brian Belo. Post about 2007's series here.

Old 25-08-2007, 02:28 AM #1

Favourites (more):
X Factor 2013: Tamera Foster
I'maCeleb2013: Matthew Wright

Favourites (more):
X Factor 2013: Tamera Foster
I'maCeleb2013: Matthew Wright

Default Carole: I\'m barred from win (Article)

Carole: I'm barred from win

HOUSE “mum” Carole fears she can’t win BB’s £100,000 prize — and told Jonty: “If I was only in it for the money I’d have walked out.”

She confided in her pal that she doesn’t think she’s ALLOWED to win the overall competition.

But she declared: “I’m just proud that I’m probably the oldest person to get this far, ever . . . that’s enough.”

Carole, 53, reckons she was ruled out of the big prize weeks ago when she and two others had to nominate a housemate to receive £100,000.

In an early morning heart-to-heart, she told Jonty: “When me, Jonathan and Seany gave the money to Liam I was told by Big Brother: ‘You cannot win and you cannot have the £100,000.’

“As far as I’m aware that still stands.”

Jonty, 36, replied: “I’m sure that’s not the case. Do you think? You should ask them.”

Carole replied: “I have asked Big Brother — but they won’t clarify that to me. But, you see, it shows that I am not here just for the money.

“If I was here for the money I’d have walked by now.

“Jonathan left for his own reasons, Seany was kicked out — so I’m the only one left. I guess we will just have to wait and see.”

A decision not to let her have the cash would make a mockery of Gerry’s plea last week.

During the live eviction the flamboyant Greek begged the gurus — Sam and Amanda, Ziggy and Tracey — to chose Carole to stay rather than him because “she needs the money”.

But questions over whether or not she is allowed to win are probably irrelevant as she is very unlikely to do so.

Her popularity has plummeted following a series of food-related rows and she is now the 66/1 outsider to be crowned winner.

In her latest whinge session, the hungry East Londoner blasted her fellow contestants after they swapped grub for GROG.

Big Brother offered to liven things up by letting housemates trade basic food items for drink and music.

The bored bunch didn’t hesitate — but their decision infuriated food-obsessed Carole.

Waking up after the ensuing boozy party, she moaned: “I just think they’re so stupid.

“You start trading food that you’ve gotta live on for the next week for ********** five minutes of wine.”

Twins Sam and Amanda, 19, are 4/7 favourites to scoop the top spot. They would share the £100,000 prize money.

Bookies Ladbrokes make Brian, 20, the 7/4 second favourite.

Source: TheSun.co.uk
Click here for source article
Matt is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-08-2007, 10:24 AM #2
CLOSE EM!

Favourites (more):
UBB: Chantelle
BB11: Ben

CLOSE EM!

Favourites (more):
UBB: Chantelle
BB11: Ben

ERMMMMMMMM yeah right carole The reason she is saying all these lies is because she wants the public to fell sorry for her well what a crap gameplan get carole out first,plus she needs to go to her african snails funeral it probably died when carole went in the shower with ziggy lol.

CHICKENS TO WIN BB8.
\PJ/ is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-08-2007, 11:43 AM #3

Carole is an angry old woman, an older version of Charley That is why she does not deserve the money and will not get the money.
Wiglet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
article, barred, carole, i'm, win