Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB8 Big Brother 8 was won by Brian Belo. Post about 2007's series here.

Old 26-08-2007, 11:42 AM #51

Quote:
Originally posted by sunshine30
Quote:
Message original : farhad

Say as much as you like, the show was very entertaining, and is by far better than this trash and lack personality so they had to copy from last year, last years series has been more influential than anyother series.
Wroooong ! BB5 influenced every single series after it. Without BB5, BB7 wouldn't exist and BB would have been axed after the huge disaster of BB4. Tell me how BB7 influenced BB8 because we got no psychos and mentals...
Nope, if you look at now, BB7 had the biggest influence, even both Charley and Channelle have emulated BB7 personality and used memorable quotes, I haven't seen that for previous series, and doubt next year anyone will ever emulate these boring hopless housemates.
farhad is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-08-2007, 11:43 AM #52
Altar Ego

Altar Ego

Quote:
Originally posted by farhad
Without the legendary BB7, B-team wouldn't even exist,
Who gives a crap.
Stu is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-08-2007, 11:44 AM #53

Quote:
Originally posted by Stu
Quote:
Who gives a c**p.
Truth hurts now.
Old 26-08-2007, 11:45 AM #54
Nah

Nah

Quote:

Nope, if you look at now, BB7 had the biggest influence, even both Charley and Channelle have emulated BB7 personality and used memorable quotes, I haven't seen that for previous series, and doubt next year anyone will ever emulate these boring hopless housemates.
Ok so because Chanelle and Charley said 2 Nikki's tantrums it's BB7 the legendary one ? Everything about BB5 is now in BB6,7 and 8: sex, trash, big characters and twists. BB5 largely saved Big Brother UK and if you look, around the world, the Bedsit is the most used twist ever, the mid-week eviction and the "evil" theme too.
Captain.Remy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-08-2007, 11:47 AM #55
Altar Ego

Altar Ego

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by Stu
Quote:
Who gives a c**p.
Truth hurts now.
...that makes absoloutely no sense , its a comment without context , aimed at nobody in particular.

Go back to defending BB7 while trying to hide the fact that your using the series as a vehicle to promote Nikki to us.
Old 26-08-2007, 11:48 AM #56

Quote:
Thas the wrong article, this was talking about Celeb BB not the normal BB, it was written on yestodays sun, try doing more research.
It was the only recent article in the Sun that mentions the controllers name as far as google and the sun own search engine is concerned.

I think it all a load of rubbish until I see a source article and I can't be bothered finding one as it's not me that claiming something to be a fact without any back up.

It all a factious if you ask me unless someone can back it up. A figment of the imagination of a poster on Digital Spy that's been ripped off and posted here.
Red Moon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-08-2007, 11:57 AM #57

Quote:
Quote:

Ok so because Chanelle and Charley said 2 Nikki's tantrums it's BB7 the legendary one ? Everything about BB5 is now in BB6,7 and 8: sex, trash, big characters and twists. BB5 largely saved Big Brother UK and if you look, around the world, the Bedsit is the most used twist ever, the mid-week eviction and the "evil" theme too.
My point was BB7 was most influential than anyother series, example, both Charley and Chanelle both followed BB7 perosanlity, if we hadn't of seen Nikki, we wouldn't of seen charley being childish and throwing tantrum and Chanelle.
Old 26-08-2007, 11:58 AM #58

Quote:
Originally posted by Red Moon
Quote:
Thas the wrong article, this was talking about Celeb BB not the normal BB, it was written on yestodays sun, try doing more research.
It was the only recent article in the Sun that mentions the controllers name as far as google and the sun own search engine is concerned.

I think it all a load of rubbish until I see a source article and I can't be bothered finding one as it's not me that claiming something to be a fact without any back up.

It all a factious if you ask me unless someone can back it up. A figment of the imagination of a poster on Digital Spy that's been ripped off and posted here.
It takes a while sometimes for an newspaper article to appear on google news, I read it myself, and that other on S forum also read it, just waiting for it to appear.
Old 26-08-2007, 12:01 PM #59
Nah

Nah

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

My point was BB7 was most influential than anyother series, example, both Charley and Chanelle both followed BB7 perosanlity, if we hadn't of seen Nikki, we wouldn't of seen charley being childish and throwing tantrum and Chanelle.
But Nikki is not known all around the world, contrary to the BB5 twists. BB7 can't be the most influential one because 2 girlies are Nikki's addicts.
A series is the most influencial when the whole twists and job have been copied all around the world.
By the way, without BB5, you will get only one bedroom and bigger houses and boring people.
Old 26-08-2007, 12:01 PM #60

Quote:
Originally posted by Stu
Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by Stu
Quote:
Who gives a c**p.
Truth hurts now.
...that makes absoloutely no sense , its a comment without context , aimed at nobody in particular.

Go back to defending BB7 while trying to hide the fact that your using the series as a vehicle to promote Nikki to us.
I have i mentioned nikki, I was talking about BB7 which the producer talked about being a very good series compared to this rubish
Old 26-08-2007, 12:03 PM #61

Quote:
So Big Brother 7 was the most influential because of Nikki?
Old 26-08-2007, 12:03 PM #62

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

But Nikki is not known all around the world, contrary to the BB5 twists. BB7 can't be the most influential one because 2 girlies are Nikki's addicts.
A series is the most influencial when the whole twists and job have been copied all around the world.
By the way, without BB5, you will get only one bedroom and bigger houses and boring people.
Even people outside used BB7 quote ofr entertainment, Australia loved BB7, which got them in UK Big Brother.
Old 26-08-2007, 12:03 PM #63

Quote:
It takes a while sometimes for an newspaper article to appear on google news, I read it myself, and that other on S forum also read it, just waiting for it to appear.
Prove it?

It's not even on The Sun's own search engine for their site.
Old 26-08-2007, 12:04 PM #64
Nah

Nah

Quote:
Message original : Red Moon
Quote:
So Big Brother 7 was the most influential because of Nikki?
That's what I'm trying to tell him.

And Farhad, personnaly I don't use any BB7 quotes, maybe only you. And Australia is known for coyping UK twists so I'm not really surprised as I watch BBAU for 3 years.
Old 26-08-2007, 12:05 PM #65

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I cannot remember last BB5 housemate being around over a year, and still having mag interviews, since BB8 started, Grace, Glyn and Nikki had interviews during this series.
Old 26-08-2007, 12:05 PM #66

I personally think BB8 has been better than BB7.
Jack is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-08-2007, 12:06 PM #67

Quote:
I cannot remember las BB5 housemate being around over a year, and still having mag interviews, since BB8 star, Grace, Glyn and Nikki had interviews during this series.
Michelle from BB5 was still in the News and had a magazine article slot.
Old 26-08-2007, 12:07 PM #68
Nah

Nah

Quote:

I cannot remember las BB5 housemate being around over a year, and still having mag interviews, since BB8 star, Grace, Glyn and Nikki had interviews during this series.
When will you answer correctly to what we asked ? It's not what I said, we don't talk about famous housemates ! Helooooo welcome to Earth !

You said BB7 was the most influential one, prove it, tell me which countries did use the HND, the BigBrotherHood, the HM's come back etc.... and oh yes, which country did put a housemate like God Nikkiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii in its house ?
Don't get me wrong, I'm watching every single Big Brother around the world so I'm waiting.
Old 26-08-2007, 12:14 PM #69

Quote:
Quote:
Date and month would help.

Who ever says BB8 is better than BB7, are just saying it because it had the most entertaining housemate ever, and the tag lebel of best housemate doesn't go to their fav Housemate from previous series.
Old 26-08-2007, 12:16 PM #70
Altar Ego

Altar Ego

in·flu·en·tial –adjective 1. having or exerting influence, esp. great influence: three influential educators.
–noun 2. a person who exerts or can exert strong influence: according to influentials of the fashion industry.

Big Brother 1 was highly influential in its concept and effect on other reality tv shows that would follow in its wake - including its own successors.

Big Brother 3 was influential in that it gave us Jade Goody [unfortunately] - the most successfull BB housemate to date. It also represented BB at the zenith of its popularity.

Big Brother 5 was influential in setting a new tone for Big Brother that subsquent series would follow and altering the format.

Big Brother 7 was influential for...well...I dont really know.
Old 26-08-2007, 12:17 PM #71
Nah

Nah

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Who ever says BB8 is better than BB7, are just saying it because it had the most entertaining housemate ever, and the tag lebel of best housemate doesn't go to their fav Housemate from previous series.
After BB5 and for BB6 too.
Old 26-08-2007, 12:17 PM #72

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Who ever says BB8 is better than BB7, are just saying it because it had the most entertaining housemate ever, and the tag doesn't go to their fav Housemate form previous series.
She was still making the papers this year and this series.

http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/foru....php?tid=65159

If you need any more dates check out the BB5 section there will be loads of stuff on her. She has loads of fans on here... never sure why but there you go she was just an okay housemate.
Old 26-08-2007, 12:18 PM #73

Quote:
Originally posted by Stu
Big Brother 7 was influential for...well...I dont really know.
Nikki and the B-Team it would seem reading the stuff on here. *yawn*
Old 26-08-2007, 12:19 PM #74
Nah

Nah

Quote:
Message original : sunshine30
When will you answer correctly to what we asked ? It's not what I said, we don't talk about famous housemates ! Helooooo welcome to Earth !

You said BB7 was the most influential one, prove it, tell me which countries did use the HND, the BigBrotherHood, the HM's come back etc.... and oh yes, which country did put a housemate like God Nikkiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii in its house ?
Don't get me wrong, I'm watching every single Big Brother around the world so I'm waiting.
I'm waiting my answers !
Old 26-08-2007, 12:19 PM #75

Quote:
Quote:

This was a petition by Australian Big Brother, and also the "Who is She" quote was played in Sydney radio station, you said they used task and twist of BB5, well they used Housemates than the twist and task, because housemates are biggger than twist and task and any of BB5 members.
http://www.petitiononline.com/2006bboz/petition.html

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
admits, bb7, bb8, boss, c4, good, hasn't