Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB7 Discuss what winner Pete Bennett, Glyn, Aisleyne, Nikki and the other BB7 housemates are doing now, and all that happened in Big Brother 7.

Old 30-08-2007, 10:17 PM #1

Default Did Nikki deserved the most entertaining housemate ever tag in 8 out of 10 cats

I have been saying since I joined this froum, Nikki is the most entertaining housemate ever, and now it has been made clear on national television, than through random post.
farhad is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-08-2007, 10:18 PM #2

I must say, Nadia entertained me more than Nikki did because Nadia was just that little bit more genuine and not as fame-hungry as Nikki was/is.

On the other hand, I've always found Nikki's rants and tantrums amazingly entertaining and I supported her throughout BB7.

Well done, Nikki.
TopzTom is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-08-2007, 10:40 PM #3

Although I don't like her, I have no doubt that she was one of the most entertaining housemates ever - I think she loses out to perhaps two or three, like Makosi, Derek, and personally for me Aisleyne, as she made BB7 the best series for me.
dupin is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-08-2007, 10:42 PM #4

Makosi will always be the most entertaining, as much as I can't stand Nikki as a person, she was funny. Not the greatest housemate, but she was better than most. Aisleyne, Kemal, Marco, Michelle, Nadia, Emma, and Victor also beat her in my opinion. They were just more original, more genuine than Nikki was.
geoking66 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-08-2007, 10:54 PM #5

Quote:
Originally posted by geoking66
Makosi will always be the most entertaining, as much as I can't stand Nikki as a person, she was funny. Not the greatest housemate, but she was better than most. Aisleyne, Kemal, Marco, Michelle, Nadia, Emma, and Victor also beat her in my opinion. They were just more original, more genuine than Nikki was.
Too late, it was made clear on National Television, who was the most entertaining housemate ever, and Nikki was named, now i rest my case after months argueing.
Old 30-08-2007, 11:01 PM #6

She was entertaining in a strange way for all the wrong reasons. I wouldn't have said she was the most entertaining since she was the most annoying at the same time.

The only person coming close in the annoying stakes was jade in CBB5.
Red Moon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-08-2007, 11:02 PM #7

Quote:
Originally posted by Red Moon
She was entertaining in a strange way for all the wrong reasons. I wouldn't have said she was the most entertaining since she was the most annoying at the same time.

The only person coming close in the annoying stakes was jade in CBB5.
:l augh2:

Get over it mate, it has now been made official.
Old 30-08-2007, 11:03 PM #8
CLOSE EM!

Favourites (more):
UBB: Chantelle
BB11: Ben

CLOSE EM!

Favourites (more):
UBB: Chantelle
BB11: Ben

In a word YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! knikki was amazin.
\PJ/ is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-08-2007, 11:05 PM #9

Quote:
Originally posted by farhad
Quote:
Too late, it was made clear on National Television, who was the most entertaining housemate ever, and Nikki was named, now i rest my case after months argueing.
Again, because something happens on TV doesn't mean it's real. George Bush was televised saying that there were weapons of mass destruction, but there weren't any. Do you honestly believe that just because someone is named something that they actually are said item? If so, you are screwed for life. And for once, don't use comma splices and capitalise "I," it just makes the sentence more cohesive and easier for everyone else to understand.
Old 30-08-2007, 11:08 PM #10

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Again, because something happens on TV doesn't mean it's real. George Bush was televised saying that there were weapons of mass destruction, but there weren't any. Do you honestly believe that just because someone is named something that they actually are said item? If so, you are screwed for life. And for once, don't use comma splices and capitalise "I," it just makes the sentence more cohesive and easier for everyone else to understand.
Most entertaining housemate ever!!!Its official!!Well if Jimmy Carr said it it must be true!They showed Nikkis bestbits to show what a great and funny housemate she was and no one from this years lot have come anywhere near.Gerry came out with her name straight off.I wasnt expecting them to show clips of her.That was a surprise.Jimmy Carr loves Nikki.It was him that stuck up for her during one of his stand ups.He said Nikki wasnt stupid just eccentric and Nikki repeated that tonight...Im just eccentric.She also got the chance to speak more tonight on BBLB.It was a nicer audience.Nikki looked lovely.She stuck up for Carole because Carole likes Nikki and Carole did an impression of her the other week when she was wearing the black bin liner.
Old 30-08-2007, 11:09 PM #11

I thought Ash was the best ever according to her fan.s
Old 30-08-2007, 11:13 PM #12

Um, just because a lot of people think she's the most entertaining housemate doesn't mean we all have to, okay? (:
dupin is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-08-2007, 11:15 PM #13

Quote:
Originally posted by dupin
Um, just because a lot of people think she's the most entertaining housemate doesn't mean we all have to, okay? (:
Well you've opened a thread on it, but that isn't official than on National Television, and on the channel where Big Brother is hosted.
Old 30-08-2007, 11:15 PM #14

Quote:
What is official about it. It's just a TV programme. If it was some national poll there would be quite a few who the hell is Nikki votes including the bouncer at the V festival.

BTW who won between BB5 and BB7 on DS? ... that thread died.
Old 30-08-2007, 11:16 PM #15

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Most entertaining housemate ever!!!Its official!!Well if Jimmy Carr said it it must be true!They showed Nikkis bestbits to show what a great and funny housemate she was and no one from this years lot have come anywhere near.Gerry came out with her name straight off.I wasnt expecting them to show clips of her.That was a surprise.Jimmy Carr loves Nikki.It was him that stuck up for her during one of his stand ups.He said Nikki wasnt stupid just eccentric and Nikki repeated that tonight...Im just eccentric.She also got the chance to speak more tonight on BBLB.It was a nicer audience.Nikki looked lovely.She stuck up for Carole because Carole likes Nikki and Carole did an impression of her the other week when she was wearing the black bin liner.
How stupid is that argument!? Jimmy Carr isn't official, you're not official, I'm not official, noöne is official! Everyone has a different opinion, and in no way can one housemate be considered the most entertaining. Not only is "entertaining" used in any context, its meaning is variable. For one person, entertaining can be nice. For me, entertainment is actually doing things in the house (a rarity nowadays) and not taking any crap from anyone.
Old 30-08-2007, 11:18 PM #16

Quote:
Quote:
What is official about it. It's just a TV programme. If it was some national poll there would be quite a few who the hell is Nikki votes including the bouncer at the V festival.

The poll was there, and people voted for Nikki on national Television, whichs mean nationally, so yov just have been voted out on this one.
Old 30-08-2007, 11:18 PM #17

Quote:
Quote:

Just to add, that that never actually happened.
Nikki was at V with Chantelle. That article was lies

But the rest I agree with you.

The show isnt official. Although I think she deserved it, it doesnt really mean anything.
Chrizzle is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-08-2007, 11:19 PM #18

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
How stupid is that argument!? Jimmy Carr isn't official, you're not official, I'm not official, noöne is official! Everyone has a different opinion, and in no way can one housemate be considered the most entertaining. Not only is "entertaining" used in any context, its meaning is variable. For one person, entertaining can be nice. For me, entertainment is actually doing things in the house (a rarity nowadays) and not taking any c**p from anyone.
Old 30-08-2007, 11:20 PM #19

Most annoying housemate maybe, most entertaining? certainly not
Mike is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-08-2007, 11:20 PM #20

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
How stupid is that argument!? Jimmy Carr isn't official, you're not official, I'm not official, noöne is official! Everyone has a different opinion, and in no way can one housemate be considered the most entertaining. Not only is "entertaining" used in any context, its meaning is variable. For one person, entertaining can be nice. For me, entertainment is actually doing things in the house (a rarity nowadays) and not taking any c**p from anyone.
If you can't be bothered to post a cohesive and thought-out response, don't post.
Old 30-08-2007, 11:27 PM #21

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
If you can't be bothered to post a cohesive and thought-out response, don't post.

That would do for me, it made my night tonght, can be bother with long post.
Old 30-08-2007, 11:28 PM #22

Quote:
Originally posted by Mike
Old 30-08-2007, 11:32 PM #23

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

That would do for me, it made my night tonght, can be bother with long post.
Insulting other members is not allowed - post removed
Old 30-08-2007, 11:32 PM #24

Quote:
Originally posted by Chrizzle
Although I think she deserved it, it doesnt really mean anything.
I think Nikki did do a lot for BB7 even if I think she shouldn't have been in the house together with a few other housemates.

Without her little contribution the whole show would have been a flop. We all knew Pete would win from Day 1 and when he decided to become boring little else was left of the show. Nikki did provide entertainment in a way. The problem I have with her is she is not universally popular and she has the ability to turn people off from her as much as she has to turn people on to liking her. We see it here in the threads all the time. She seems to cause extreme reactions. May be that is because she is an extreme person. However much I personally dislike her and don't think she should have been in the show, I will acknowledge that she did play an important role in the show.

But the idea of an extreme housemate that causes such polarised reactions being crown the most popular does seem odd.
Old 30-08-2007, 11:34 PM #25

Quote:
Originally posted by Mike
Agreed, there have been a lot more entertaining housemates.

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
10, cats, deserved, entertaining, housemate, Nikki, tag