Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB8 Big Brother 8 was won by Brian Belo. Post about 2007's series here.

Old 07-09-2007, 05:07 PM #26

I think most people are established that the twins are going to make much more money than Brian...
So I personally think that Amanda being after Brian for his money and winner status is out of the question.

Plus she wasn't that drunk when she kissed him, and was obviously drinking tea at the time..so there was some attraction there.

Also the psychologists analysed her behaviour with him that night and mentioned the fact she had a prolonged gaze into his eyes which is something people can only do and maintain when they fancy someone etc.

Plus, even after telling him they should just be friends, she voluntarily spent lots of time with him cuddling and holding hands...they were often found alone together. Hence her announcing her regret in telling him they should be friends, whilst in her Davina interview.

As for the argument that Brian is fake, whether he is or isn't he still has feelings and like the majority of people...most likely has the desire to find a partner. So even if he is fake in some sense, that's not to say he isn't capable of a relationship or really liking Amanda.

Personally I don't think he is fake, though of course I don't know him...
So good luck to them =]
And it was nice to see them holding hands and also Amanda's hand on his inside leg leaning into him during a picture taken at the wrap party.
Retroman is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
brimanda, night, spent