Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB4 Cameron, Ray, Scott, Jon Tickle, Nush and the others from Big Brother 4 in 2003.

Old 04-11-2003, 11:13 PM #1

Default Jon Tickle chat

Some people at Digital Spy have carried out an interview with Jon.

http://www.jontickle.com/chat_021103.htm

This is a really good interview, one of the best I've read with an ex-Big Brother housemate.

Liked the comments about his 'Risk' strategy. So Tickle.
James is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-11-2003, 09:00 AM #2

Agree with that, this was a great interview.
But that stuff about risk, didn't have a clue what that was all about!

He does come across as a nice guy though.
grimfandango is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-11-2003, 09:38 AM #3

He does seem a great, well rounded bloke. No idea about all these ?game player level strategies. Real anorak stuff.

My questions would have been much more banal I'm afraid. Pity there was no mention of BB2 housemates.....

Sticks has got to be delighted at the albeit small investigation into his perceptions of Tolkein and Peter jackson's interpretations etc!

The Tickle still stands like a giant clear of the tedium that was BB4. Hail Tickle indeed!
Romantic Old Bird is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-11-2003, 09:52 AM #4

This is a great chat! It comes across as very real with some proper questions and answers - how did everyone come up with those?!

"Hail Tickle" we all reply in unison to ROB's rousing cry!
kaphc is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-11-2003, 11:57 AM #5

great stuff. Thanks for the link.

What is so good about Jon is that he is so not phased about his experience in BB4 and the fame that has followed. This really shows in that interview.
Thunderor is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-11-2003, 10:00 AM #6

Jon posted the following message on the digital spy forums last night.
I assure you it is 100% genuine.

'Hello everybody!

I'm sorry that it has taken so long to pop by. Being busy is no excuse, but things are quietening down a bit now and I might even get around to opening some post and answering some e-mails soon...

My huge thanks go to everyone who has been so supportive on the DS forums. I *still* haven't watched many videos (in fact I think I'm avoiding doing it now) so it's been very helpful to read the forums and understand what what was going on from the viewers' perspective.

I've pretty much finished filming Brainiac now. I'm really looking forward to the show - it's been great fun to do and I have had the luxury of being surrounded by an excellent crew who really know what they are doing. I've only seen a couple of clips so far as most of the material is being edited together at the moment, but I can say from what I have seen that I would tune in if even if I wasn't in it!

As filming finishes, proper work is getting really busy in the run-up to the end of the year. Performance targets have to be hit and projects completed. I've been seconded to work on quite a large project for a few months now, but we're nearly finished and I am looking forward to getting back to my Data Strategy objectives. If anyone is interested, I'm going to be taking part in a graduate recruitment fair on behalf of my company, Centrica, at the NEC in Birmingham next Tuesday and Wednesday morning.

In other news, it 's Anouska's birthday party this weekend, so I'm looking forward to most of the Housemates partying together into the wee small hours for the first time in ages. It's a masked ball, so if anyone knows where I can get a Venetian-style mask in London in a hurry tomorrow, I'd be very grateful!

I'm off to Sheffield in a minute but I can't go without mentioning one of Goodfella's recent posts: Federico (not Fed, BTW) is my best friend from the House (and amongst the company that he is in, that's saying something). I've said it before: the man is a genius. His mind astoundes me and it's a pleasure to spend time in his company. We might be doing something fun on TV with another couple of Housemates soon, so check my website for details over the next couple of weeks!

Got to run, but I look forward to all the replies doubting that this is me! I'll ask Tamara to post something on the website when she comes back from dinner

All the best,

Jon ...'
grimfandango is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-11-2003, 10:15 AM #7

Wow! That's nice of Jon to do! I have no doubt that it's 100% geniune as it sounds so much like him.

Thanks for this, grim.
kaphc is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
chat, jon, tickle