Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB4 Cameron, Ray, Scott, Jon Tickle, Nush and the others from Big Brother 4 in 2003.

Old 17-11-2003, 03:52 PM #1

Default Cameron turns on christmas lights

This is in the Daly record today.....

LIGHTS.. CAMERON ACTION Nov 17 2003

Little Natalie teams up with Big Brother idol
LITTLE Natalie Quinn had her Christmas wish come true last night when she met Big Brother's Cameron Stout.

The 10-year-old, who suffers from chronic arthritis, is a huge fan of the Orkney fishmonger who won the Channel 4 reality show. And yesterday, she helped him to turn on Aberdeen's Christmas lights.

Her mum, Katrina, had hoped to send her to Florida to swim with dolphins as a special present.

But her request was knocked back because Natalie's condition, although painful, is not lifethreatening.

When council officials in Aberdeen heard about her plight they wanted to ensure she still had the best festive season ever.

So she was on cloud nine after leading a parade through her home city, meeting her hero and helping to switch on the lights.

Natalie said: ``It was so exciting. I was made to feel like a star and Cameron was so nice. He's just like he was on TV.''

Her mum Katrina added: ``It was an amazing experience for us both. It was a really special day.

``It put a big smile on Natalie's face and I don't think she'll ever forget anything that happened.

``But the best part for her was meeting Cameron. He's a real star but a gentleman at the same time. He's made her year.''

Cameron said: ``It's great to be able to make people's dreams come true. I hope she had a great time because I think it was an amazing night for everyone.''

An estimated crowd of 10,000 people lined the streets to see Cameron, 32.

He admitted to initial stage nerves which he will have to beat when he stars in panto in the city.

He said two of his ex-BB housemates were booked to see him but teased: ``I can't say who.''

For article Click Here
Amy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
cameron, christmas, lights, turns