Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB8 Big Brother 8 was won by Brian Belo. Post about 2007's series here.

Old 28-10-2007, 07:43 AM #1
Frozen

Favourites (more):
X Factor 2013: Sam Callahan
CBB 11: Rylan Clark

Frozen

Favourites (more):
X Factor 2013: Sam Callahan
CBB 11: Rylan Clark

Default Big Brother Brian: My love for twin

from notw

ALONE amid the chatter and clinking glasses of the Big Brother wrap party, Brian Belo tried to summon the courage to talk to the girl who'd cruelly rejected him on live TV.
The winner of the eighth series desperately wanted to speak to twin Amanda Marchant on the outside of the BB house —but bottled it.

He confesses: "I just didn't have the courage."

Fortunately, the show's bossyboots presenter Davina McCall was watching—and frog-marched the reluctant lovers into the VIP bar locking them in until they'd kissed and made up.

Talking for the first time about his romance with Amanda, Brian admits he owes Davina a big debt.

He smiles: "I knew I wanted to speak to Amanda and I could tell she was dying to see me too. Davina dragged us into the VIP area and wouldn't let anyone else in.
Happier
"Amanda and I spoke properly for the first time to decide we were going out. And we kissed. It was amazing."

Two months on and Brian, 20, and Amanda, 19, are happier than ever—and the moment when she reduced him to tears on live TV by telling him they'd never be more than friends is a dim and distant memory.

Brian, a former data entry clerk, says: "Amanda's the sort of girl I couldn't help but fall in love with.

"She makes me feel like the luckiest man alive. She's sex on legs.

"I love the fact she's a fantasy figure to guys all around the country. It's getting serious."

So serious he's already talking marriage. "I see myself with her for ever. She's definitely marriage material. I couldn't think about settling down with anyone else."

Just five days after Davina played matchmaker, Brian and Amanda made love for the first time—in his old bedroom at his mum's house in Basildon, Essex. He recalls: "It was a very special night. It felt right—we were both ready."

Brian, who was labelled a virgin during the show after admitting he was sexually inexperienced, says Amanda is actually his fourth bedmate.

He grins: "I've had three lovers in the past—it really annoyed me to be called a virgin. I said I was a sexual novice, not a virgin. There's a big difference.

"But I definitely wasn't popular with the ladies like I am now. I'm a head-turner at the moment, believe it or not."

Now he insists Amanda is the only woman he wants. He adds: "No other girl has tempted me. They've certainly tried.

"But who wants hamburgers when you've got a nice piece of rump steak at home?"

And he's confident Amanda will stay faithful too.

He says: "Some people would get jealous with the attention she gets, but I don't. She's mine and I know I can trust her."

Cosmic
Brian is even planning to give her some of his £100,000 Big Brother prize money. He says: "We're going to stay together so I will share my winnings with her."

Brian is already close to Amanda's family and believes there's no jealousy from her identical twin and Big Bro sidekick Sam. "She's happy that Amanda's found a boyfriend she really likes," he adds.

After winning the Big Brother jackpot AND the love of his life, Brian says he has only one man to thank for his good fortune...Noel Edmonds.

It all started to go right, says Brian, when he read the Deal Or No Deal presenter's book, Positively Happy: Cosmic Ways To Change Your Life.

Brian smiles: "Noel was my inspiration. If it wasn't for him introducing me to cosmic ordering I wouldn't be where I am today."

"After I read the book I decided there were three things I really wanted to happen. One, to meet a hot girl. Two, to get a new job—I was unemployed at the time. Three, to have a big adventure like getting on Big Brother."

Three out of three ain't bad.
Harry! is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-10-2007, 07:21 AM #2
Cyber Warrior

Cyber Warrior

In another news report, Brian said he and Amanda were waiting

so which report is correct. Bear in mind this is the News of The World, which once had the headline "I'll give Helen the Heave Ho"
Sticks is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-11-2007, 05:35 PM #3

That's a lot of writing!
Kate.. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
big brother, brian, love, twin