Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

The X Factor 2004-'08 [S1-5] Discussion of previous series (2004-2008) and the contestants. Winners were Steve Brookstein, Shayne Ward, Leona Lewis, Leon Jackson and Alexandra Burke.

Old 11-11-2007, 10:59 AM #1

Favourites:
BB12: Alex
X Factor 2011: Janet

Favourites:
BB12: Alex
X Factor 2011: Janet
Default \'X Factor\' chiefs hire counsellor for singers

Factor chiefs have hired a counsellor to help the contestants deal with the pressure of impressing the public every week.

Insiders have revealed that the finalists were "shocked" and "devastated" by Futureproof's elimination from the competition last weekend. Now producers are worried that some of the contestants are struggling to cope with the stress of taking part in the show.

"Morale among the contestants has taken a big nosedive after last week's surprise eviction," a source told the Daily Star Sunday. "Everybody thought Futureproof were safe, so to see them go has really put the fear of God into the other finalists.

"A lot of them have been really struggling with the pressure and the fear is that they're not strong enough to handle it. They now have a counsellor on hand 24/7."

Alisha Bennet's mother Sharon has admitted that she is worried for her daughter after receiving a number of emotional phone calls.

"I am worried for health. She is struggling under the pressure and I think it is starting to get to her," Sharon explained. "I speak to her almost every day on the phone and a few times she has been in tears. Being in the bottom two for the first two weeks really knocked her confidence."

I think I will need one as well
XxShortyxX is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
'', chiefs, counsellor, hire, singers, x factor