Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB2 Brian Dowling, Helen and Paul, Dean and the rest of the Big Brother 2 housemates from 2001.

Old 09-01-2004, 10:33 PM #1

Default Can I see the future?

I thought I would share this really vivid dream that I had last night. Am I psychic or just wishful thinking? Or am I just having one of my flights of fancy?

It revolved around the final of 'Best of BB' where Jade and Helen were the final two.

TIBB had held a competion and ten very lucky ladies (sorry no men included) gathered at the studio for the final full of expectation. We were all wearing pink tee shirts emblazoned in glitter with letters spelling out HELEN TO WIN. On the back we had our names and TIBBs logo.

We had also made a huge banner on which I had used the remainder of my glitter glues from my card making to paint letters stating HELEN IS NO. 1. Followed by a huge picture of her.

When we got to the studio we were spotted by a production assistant who directed us to the front of the crowd. We draped our huge banner over the barriers and within seconds, or so it seemed, Dermot and Davina had been called over. They couldnt get over us and asked if we would be interviewed during the show. Did we need asking twice?

And then from out of the darkness with a light shining round his head came a figure that brought churning stomaches, missed heartbeats and wobbly legs. Yes it was Mr Clarke. He was laughing his head off at ten 'normal' ladies all dressed up to support his girlfriend. Well after he had helped pick several of us up from the floor and offered his broad shoulders as support he told us how much he had missed Helen and was looking forward to seeing her again. Well, being us we took the opportunity to 'suggest' that it may possible be an opportune moment to ask a certain question. He laughed and asked if we had been talking to their mums.

The dream went a bit fuzzy then, but the next I remember is us all in the bar of our hotel celebrating Helen's win only to be joined by her friends and family who were staying at the hotel. Unfortunately it seemed Helen and Paul had not been able to join the party. Think they were otherwise engaged

Well you can imagine the gossip and inside information we got that night. All I can say is a good time was had by all.
So all we need is for Helen to be persuaded to enter and perhaps, just perhaps .......................

Must be all the tape sorting out I've been doing of Helen's tv appearances. Still hope the images this conjures up gives you all a laugh
BusyBee is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-01-2004, 10:40 PM #2
Administrator

Administrator

There, there, BusyBee - I've phoned the appropriate authorities, and the men in white coats will be round to see you very soon!

Lovely dream . . . . . . . . . . if only!
Kaz is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-01-2004, 12:14 AM #3

That sounds like a lovely dream BusyBee now who could make that come true for us I wonder????????

rachb is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
future