Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Big Brother USA Seasons 1 to 21 + CBB USA 1 & 2 Post about the previous seasons (BB1 [2000] to BB21 [2019]) of Big Brother USA, and Celebrity Big Brother USA in this sub-forum.
Big Brother 13,14,15 US HouseGuests (tags):

Old 18-02-2008, 07:49 PM #26

Favourites (more):
CBB2024: Lauren Simon
BB2023: Chanelle

Favourites (more):
CBB2024: Lauren Simon
BB2023: Chanelle

Quote:
Originally posted by Redmond
Quote:
Originally posted by XxShortyxX
I feel sorry for that girl in the red bikki, why didn't BB call that nasty bloke to the D/R? they would over here.
Because they let things play out in BBUSA, they don't try to censor what people say like in our series.

Amanda wants people to feel sorry for her, so Josh kind of fell into her trap really. I hope they are both out within the next two evictions.
but then sharon would have to go
Billy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 18-02-2008, 07:51 PM #27

Favourites:
BB12: Alex
X Factor 2011: Janet

Favourites:

Quote:
Quote:
I feel sorry for that girl in the red bikki, why didn't BB call that nasty bloke to the D/R? they would over here.
Because they let things play out in BBUSA, they don't try to censor what people say like in our series.

Amanda wants people to feel sorry for her, so Josh kind of fell into her trap really. I hope they are both out within the next two evictions.

Either way, what came out of his mouth was nasty, guys shouldn't talk to women like that, whatever she hasdone, I don't watch BBUSA, but he was plain nasty, if a girl said all that to someone, there would be a massive witch hunt for her by now.
XxShortyxX is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 18-02-2008, 07:51 PM #28

Quote:
Originally posted by Billy21
Quote:
Quote:

but then sharon would have to go
Well here's hoping they split up the couples soon and let them play individually.
Redmond is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 18-02-2008, 07:52 PM #29

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Either way, what came out of his mouth was nasty, guys shouldn't talk to women like that, whatever she hasdone, I don't watch BBUSA, but he was plain nasty, if a girl said all that to someone, they would be a massive witch hunt for her by now.
Maybe in BBUK but not in BBUSA. Janelle in Season 6 often swore and insulted her enemies in the house and America Loves Janelle, she is the most popular BB housemate of all time.
Old 18-02-2008, 07:52 PM #30

Is he gay or bisexual? Some gay men seem very negative and nasty towards women. Remember Pete Burns in celeb bb?
Matt10k is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 18-02-2008, 07:53 PM #31

Josh is bisexual.
Old 18-02-2008, 07:55 PM #32

Quote:
Josh is bisexual.
Suprise suprise! Ok, I could sort of tell anyway from his voice but there aren't many straight men that would talk to a woman like that.
Old 18-02-2008, 08:00 PM #33

Favourites:

Favourites:

IMO, that Josh is a nasty pieace of work, and a bully, talking to a girl like tha.
XxShortyxX is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 18-02-2008, 08:05 PM #34

Quote:
Originally posted by Matt10k
Quote:
Josh is bisexual.
Suprise suprise! Ok, I could sort of tell anyway from his voice but there aren't many straight men that would talk to a woman like that.
I think that is a bit of a sweeping generalisation to make. And I guess you didn't see BBUSA Season 8 last year. Just go on YouTube and look up Evel Dick.
Old 18-02-2008, 08:09 PM #35
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Quote:
Josh is bisexual.
That comment isn't really fair now, is it?

Kevin is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 18-02-2008, 08:18 PM #36

Quote:
Originally posted by Kevin
Quote:
Quote:
Josh is bisexual.

Yes!

..I suppose it’s an instinct that we are more protective and tactful and have more patience with the sex we are most attracted to and are less caring and perhaps with it, occasionally more hostile to the sex we are less attracted to.

I’m not saying he’s gay so he must hate women, I’m just saying I’m not surprised he’s gay or bisexual after watching that video. Most straight men wouldn’t dream of talking to a woman that way. It’s pretty shocking really, calling her a ***** and *****ing ugly when she clearly isn’t
Old 18-02-2008, 08:21 PM #37

[quote]Originally posted by Billy21
Quote:
Quote:

No bbuk is the same they let it play out as well, they have been some row where bb does not get involved and they have been worse.

The only time bb has said something is fight night and when sience and maxwell had a fight with the bin.

yeah they have been other times bb got involed but only when the hm was out of steam if a hm rowed back bb would do nothing.

Anyway bb9s seems to be good lets hope bbuk is as good
bigbrotherbest99 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 18-02-2008, 10:13 PM #38

Yeah they did use to let it play out but since BB5 I think they are more wary. Like they removed Emily last year for saying the N-word, but it's meant to be reality TV, so they should have let the housemates handle it as how they would in the real world.
Old 18-02-2008, 10:26 PM #39

GO JOSH AND CHELSIA!

amazing! get amanda OUT!
Loukas is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 18-02-2008, 10:31 PM #40

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Josh is bisexual.

Yes!

..I suppose it’s an instinct that we are more protective and tactful and have more patience with the sex we are most attracted to and are less caring and perhaps with it, occasionally more hostile to the sex we are less attracted to.

I’m not saying he’s gay so he must hate women, I’m just saying I’m not surprised he’s gay or bisexual after watching that video. Most straight men wouldn’t dream of talking to a woman that way. It’s pretty shocking really, calling her a ***** and *****ing ugly when she clearly isn’t
I refer you to the one, the only...Evel Dick:

Edited version

Uncut version
Old 18-02-2008, 11:35 PM #41

Quote:
Yeah they did use to let it play out but since BB5 I think they are more wary. Like they removed Emily last year for saying the N-word, but it's meant to be reality TV, so they should have let the housemates handle it as how they would in the real world.
Yeah but hey only removed her becuse bb8 was playing it safe if it was bb7 they would have told her off, anyway i think the bosses of bb now know to the let the hms go full swing in a row for bb9.

they always pull in the raitings when a big row erupts
Old 18-02-2008, 11:38 PM #42

i think i see another victor and emma thing here, if you rember a week before fight night emma walked in on vic in the toilet and they had a screaming match and emma tryed to swing for vic
Old 19-02-2008, 06:09 AM #43

Quote:
Quote:

You can't be serious. BBUS is so much more censored than BBUK it's not even funny. Also Big Brother really isn't understood in the US so groups like Austism Unity have argued for it to be cancelled because of Adam's use of the word "******" and anti-Semitism groups thinking that CBS actually wants people to associate it with what BB8 housemate Amber said about Jews. Honestly, Joshuah did go a little overboard here, but Amanda did put herself into that predicament. Also I think that they were drinking before this so it was much more intense than if they were sober.
geoking66 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 19-02-2008, 07:21 AM #44
Nah

Nah

Quote:
Message original : geoking66
You can't be serious. BBUS is so much more censored than BBUK it's not even funny.
Exactly, that's why sometimes it's boring or it seems fake and all acted, it doesn't seem like they have fun or parties.

Quote:
Also Big Brother really isn't understood in the US so groups like Austism Unity have argued for it to be cancelled because of Adam's use of the word "******" and anti-Semitism groups thinking that CBS actually wants people to associate it with what BB8 housemate Amber said about Jews.
The comment Amber made was not nice at all and the controversy is understandable in that case, she shouldn't have opened her mouth.

Quote:
Honestly, Joshuah did go a little overboard here, but Amanda did put herself into that predicament. Also I think that they were drinking before this so it was much more intense than if they were sober.
Nah, I think Joshuah had the appropriate reaction, I think Amanda and the whole house needed an argument like this, they were certainly drunk but this argument will be useful. But he shouldn't have called her the c word and more.
Captain.Remy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 19-02-2008, 11:21 AM #45

Wow, that's an arguement and a half.
Jake! is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 19-02-2008, 11:31 AM #46
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Yes!

I see what you mean now, it's hard to take things in certain context over a forum
Kevin is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 19-02-2008, 12:22 PM #47

Quote:
Originally posted by geoking66
Quote:
Quote:

You can't be serious. BBUS is so much more censored than BBUK it's not even funny.
On the main show maybe, but that's because it airs at 8pm, the watershed in America is at 10pm

But on the live feed they let everything go. We see hardly anything on our live feed, it's always on sound cuts.

And also just as many groups complain about our BB, just look at CBB5.
Old 19-02-2008, 07:37 PM #48

Yeah but bosses of bbuk now know that if they want bb9 to work they CANT play it safe becuse it will be so dull.

BB needs to be out of controll again like bb5
Old 19-02-2008, 07:53 PM #49

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Josh is bisexual.

Yes!

I refer you to the one, the only...Evel Dick:

Edited version

Uncut version

Isn't that kind of different. It seems as though Dick just did everything in order to keep his daughter in the game - he wasn't just unnecessarily whacking pans by peoples heads, everything he did was carefully done to make the game play out as he wanted it to.
dupin is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 19-02-2008, 08:14 PM #50
BB Sees All 👀

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
BB19: Brooke

BB Sees All 👀

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
BB19: Brooke

OMG i like Amanda
Leave her alone