Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB9 Big Brother 9 in 2008 was won by Rachel Rice.

Old 13-06-2008, 08:50 AM #1
Iconic Symbolic Historic

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Jess Impiazzi
Strictly 2017: Davood Ghadami

Iconic Symbolic Historic

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Jess Impiazzi
Strictly 2017: Davood Ghadami

Default Spiteful Alex - The Lighter Incident.

Here's how I saw it.

During the task Rex, as Alex and Sylvia decided they were not going to take part Rex made a little comment that a strong woman like alex should be able to take a bit of pain. An argument ensued. Some time later Rex needed a lighter so he asked Darnell for Alex's lighter. Alex delivered back the message - ****** off. Some time after that sitting at the ashtray Rex took Alex's lighter from Dennis causing Alex to physically grab it back of him. Alex then told Rex that him using her lighter made her feel violated.

Would anyone disagree with that?

My answer to that would have been to tell Alex to stop being ridiculous. She stopped him from using her lighter out of sheer spite. Nothing more. It seems than anyone otheer than Rex was allowed to use it. Thats spiteful. She talks about respect but I'm yet to see her show any of the HM's any respect. I dont see where she can go from this.

What are your thoughts?
GiRTh is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 13-06-2008, 08:53 AM #2
Senior Member I Told You

Senior Member I Told You

She was being childish. It's the only lighter in the house, and adults should be able to get over something so petty quickly, and let him borrow the lighter.

Alex is a silly girl.
stonedape is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 13-06-2008, 09:28 AM #3

Quote:
Originally posted by GiRTh
Here's how I saw it.

During the task Rex, as Alex and Sylvia decided they were not going to take part Rex made a little comment that a strong woman like alex should be able to take a bit of pain. An argument ensued. Some time later Rex needed a lighter so he asked Darnell for Alex's lighter. Alex delivered back the message - ****** off. Some time after that sitting at the ashtray Rex took Alex's lighter from Dennis causing Alex to physically grab it back of him. Alex then told Rex that him using her lighter made her feel violated.

Would anyone disagree with that?

My answer to that would have been to tell Alex to stop being ridiculous. She stopped him from using her lighter out of sheer spite. Nothing more. It seems than anyone otheer than Rex was allowed to use it. Thats spiteful. She talks about respect but I'm yet to see her show any of the HM's any respect. I dont see where she can go from this.

What are your thoughts?
Sounds like a fair assessment of what happened to me.

I agree she was way over the top and did it out of pure spite. I felt her tears in the diary room over this were tears of frustration as she had not been able to get one up on Rex who quietly and firmly held his ground with her over the task and challenged her behaviour.
Sunny_01 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 13-06-2008, 09:34 AM #4

She's selfish and petty. I've never heard someone talk about their things like it's the very last drop of water in the middle of the desert, what the hell is wrong with her? Where I grew up children didn't have much, I'm sure just as little as Alex and then when you have to get a job you just get your head down and work to survive. Alex seems to think she's the only person ever who has paid some bills, I find it really bizarre. Then something like the lighter incident happens and you realise, wait a minute, this isn't about her valuing her things, this is about her taking the opportunity to be a selfish, petulent bully.

Round of applause for Rex who clearly has her card marked.
SexualHeroics is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
alex, incident, lighter, spiteful