Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB9 Big Brother 9 in 2008 was won by Rachel Rice.

Old 15-06-2008, 02:03 PM #1

Default jennifer may be kicked off big brother

Jennifer Clark may be forced to quit Big Brother after a judge attacked her for missing a court case to appear on the show.

The young mum has been ordered by the court to explain why she did not attend the hearing involving the breakdown of her marriage to estranged husband David, 24.

The judge criticised Jenny's "deceit" for not telling the court on June 4 she was going on the show - one day before BB started.

And instead of attending the second hearing last week Jennifer, 22, who has a two-year-old daughter Maddiline with David, was starting her stint in the TV house.

The judge's ruling means Big Brother bosses have to tell her about what happened in court - and Jenny may pull out of the show to sort out the legal wrangle.

That would scupper her blossoming romance with trainee PE teacher Dale Howard.

Dale, 21, has already told Jenny he fancies her. In the early hours yesterday Dale stroked Jenny's hair and revealed: "I think you've got a nice nose.

Part-time model Jenny told Dale she's worried their intimate chats will cut them off from the other housemates, adding: "We are pathetic. We talk s**t for hours.

But their cosy chats may end sooner than they realise as Jenny will need to either attend court to explain herself or draft a statement in the presence of a lawyer.

Jennifer told BB bosses about the wrangle - but they did not know it could affect her stay in the house.

A show source said: "Jennifer has been really stupid to go into the house with this legal situation hanging over her.

A family friend added: "Jennifer has done nothing wrong criminally. It is a civil matter to do with the breakdown of her marriage.

"It was a bit irresponsible to have gone into the house when she is aware of this situation. She will be devastated when she's told.

"But she was desperate to go on the show and was delighted to win a place. She saw it as a way of getting away from her troubles, as well as trying to make a bit of money for her future.

David had no idea BB-obsessed Jenny was a housemate and only realised when he saw her in the launch show. Since then he has accused Jenny of "abandoning" daughter Maddy.

She is being looked after by Jenny's parents Gary and Janise Smith in Burnhope, Co Durham.

David said: "She knew I didn't want her to go in because Maddy's so small. When I saw her on TV, I felt utter and total shock.

A family friend said: "The relationship is over but it's still hard for David to see her on TV getting attention from Dale.

Jennifer met David five years ago. Their first child Ellie died after being born prematurely, which led to violent rows followed by break-ups and make-ups.

But in April they decided the relationship had broken down for good.

A Big Brother spokesman said last night: "No legal request has been made to us to remove Jenny from the house. It's a private matter that we will not comment on.
myspace.com/dalefans is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-06-2008, 02:05 PM #2

i hope she dont go
as she is starting to come out of her shell abit
she is a great hm
Cheryl-cole-hottie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-06-2008, 02:09 PM #3

another young mum who couldnt care less about her baby, why do they have them???
throw her out of the house, make her go to court then tie her tubes up to stop the usueless tart producing more like unwanted kids.
AngRemembered is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-06-2008, 02:28 PM #4
van der Woodsen

van der Woodsen

Quote:
Originally posted by AngnAndy
another young mum who couldnt care less about her baby, why do they have them???
throw her out of the house, make her go to court then tie her tubes up to stop the usueless tart producing more like unwanted kids.
Be careful how you word things.

You basically implied forceful sterilisation should be obligated. Very offensive to some people.

Anyway, you're hardly a person to question her parenting ability.
Lauren is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 16-06-2008, 02:48 AM #5

Quote:
how dare you?! you have no idea what kind of mother she is! just because she went on big brother doesnt make her a bad mother! her child is in safe hands with her grandparents its not like shes dumped her with someone who she wouldnt be safe with!
myspace.com/dalefans is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 16-06-2008, 02:54 AM #6

O well, hasent really made a impact so wouldent really notice if she was there or not. I can stop getting confused between her and rachel; if she goes.
CassetteFinger is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 16-06-2008, 12:01 PM #7
Iconic Symbolic Historic

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Jess Impiazzi
Strictly 2017: Davood Ghadami

Iconic Symbolic Historic

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Jess Impiazzi
Strictly 2017: Davood Ghadami

I'd like to see her stay. I have no problems with her parenting skills, I'd do the same if I were in her position. As a HM she's starting to come out of her shell so lets keep her in.
GiRTh is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 16-06-2008, 12:08 PM #8

Be careful how you word things.

You basically implied forceful sterilisation should be obligated. Very offensive to some people.

Anyway, you're hardly a person to question her parenting ability. [/quote]

I stand by every word, as a parent in a married relaitionship of many years, who is sick of paying for teenagers to screw themselves silly in order to gain a new home and free cash because the system allows it.
Jennifer, is another example of woman who get preganant for any reason other than to care for a child, even BB is more important, I find that very offensive and would question anyones ability to care for a child who didn't.
Old 16-06-2008, 12:13 PM #9

how dare you?! you have no idea what kind of mother she is! just because she went on big brother doesnt make her a bad mother! her child is in safe hands with her grandparents its not like shes dumped her with someone who she wouldnt be safe with! [/quote]

Grandparents are baby sitters at best, not long term child minders, if only people considererd the child for once, not some sleaze ball who's only concern is her own 15 mins worth of TV fame.
How dare she? simple because people like you let her, shame on you.
Old 16-06-2008, 12:26 PM #10

i hope its true, she is soo boring
MR.K! is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 16-06-2008, 12:26 PM #11
van der Woodsen

van der Woodsen

Quote:

Grandparents are baby sitters at best, not long term child minders, if only people considererd the child for once, not some sleaze ball who's only concern is her own 15 mins worth of TV fame.
How dare she? simple because people like you let her, shame on you.
Again, I agree with the sentiments but your wording of things is making me wary of agreeing with your points as a whole.

"Grandparents are baby sitters at best, not long term child minders" - Okay, the sentiment of this point is correct, but you make it sound as if they can't... full stop. What about children whose parents die? Grandparents can be the main caregiver in a single-parent whereby the parent become incapable (disability etc).

However, I agree she shouldn't have gone into BB whilst her child is so young and dependent. The problem is that you deviated your point in order to insinuate all teenage parents are incapable, and all babies born from teenage parents are 'unwanted' and destined to lead a bad life. I have many testaments to show you're wrong by that point.
Old 16-06-2008, 12:27 PM #12

Favourites:
BB11: John James
X Factor 2010: Cher Lloyd

Favourites:
BB11: John James
X Factor 2010: Cher Lloyd

AngnAndy
watch what you say! and drop it!
AlexBigBrother is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 16-06-2008, 01:03 PM #13

I have many testaments to show you're wrong by that point. [/quote]

Unfortunately I/we pay for many many more examples of the 'Jennifers' to prove my point right.
Sorry but if people want to have kids for any other reason than to care properly for the child, (and a basic need is for them to be with them, and not on TV should'nt be too difficult)
then they should be prevented from making more unwanted future feral dillinquents.
I accept your point on Grand parents, but I was talking exclusively about them being used in non emergencies, not in emergencies like you suggest. Leaving a child of any age whilst one goes on BB is a problem deserving of critisism and I'd only find it outrageous not to feel strongly about.
The reaction hear to my comments only makes me despair more, however it also makes me understand why we have such a problem with single parenthood when the attitude is as it is, very sad.
Old 16-06-2008, 01:05 PM #14

Quote:
Originally posted by AlexBigBrother
AngnAndy

No, I won't, thanks
Old 16-06-2008, 01:51 PM #15
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by AlexBigBrother
AngnAndy

No, I won't, thanks
why the **** would she watch what she says? sn say whatever she wants.I hate these backdoor mods. if you wanna regulate the forum,go apply for the position. Otherwise, get a life
imagination is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 16-06-2008, 01:55 PM #16
van der Woodsen

van der Woodsen

Quote:

Unfortunately I/we pay for many many more examples of the 'Jennifers' to prove my point right.
Sorry but if people want to have kids for any other reason than to care properly for the child, (and a basic need is for them to be with them, and not on TV should'nt be too difficult)
Yes but your original point suggested all teenage parents/single mothers would drop their baby at the chance of TV fame - when thats certainly not the case (sorry if I misunderstood your point, however).

Many many single parents/teenage mums have babies for the sole purpose of caring for that child, and to deny them that by forceful sterilisation just because they're 18 and considered 'too young' or 'single' ? Doesn't seem right.

Of course, I still stand by my point that I don't condone Jennifer going in the house and leaving her child. But to apply her situation to all single mothers/young parents would be unfounded.
Old 16-06-2008, 02:29 PM #17

WTF! I Hope she doesn't leave!

I REALLY like her, it's nice to also have someone classy in BB.

OMFG she had a baby that died! That's so, so sad!
ThisIsMarie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 16-06-2008, 02:31 PM #18
Nah

Nah

I hope it's true, she's boring. One more wannabe out.
Captain.Remy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 16-06-2008, 02:31 PM #19

Yes but your original point suggested all teenage parents/single mothers would drop their baby at the chance of TV fame - when thats certainly not the case (sorry if I misunderstood your point, however).

Of course, I still stand by my point that I don't condone Jennifer going in the house and leaving her child. But to apply her situation to all single mothers/young parents would be unfounded. [/quote]

"another young mum who couldnt care less about her baby, why do they have them???
throw her out of the house, make her go to court then tie her tubes up to stop the usueless tart producing more like unwanted kids"

Above is my original post, you can see it neither mentions or implies single moms.
It suggests and implies young mothers like her (getting pregnant without having lived long enough to stabalise a relaitionship yet alone be able to care and support a child)
should be steralised, and I stand by those words and for the reasons I've given.
Although I wished woman would consider being in a stable honest relaitionship before getting pregnant, I did'nt say or apply this to Jennifer as she is married, the comment was to those like her based on age and attitude, with the emphasis more on the latter.
However, I do appreciate your sincere and very well argued point, I shall try be more careful when relating to problems that can easily be misunderstood and offensive to some readers
Old 16-06-2008, 02:33 PM #20

Quote:
Originally posted by Captain.Remy

what how ish she a wanabee?
KKBL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 16-06-2008, 02:34 PM #21
van der Woodsen

van der Woodsen

It was the line "another young mum who couldnt care less about her baby, why do they have them???" that made me think you were tarnishing all young mums with the same brush - it sounded as though young mums (even those whom are very responsible, and care solely for the baby) shouldn't be allowed to have them.

However, after your explanation I understand your point more. It's a case of agreeing to disagree on this one though, I'm afraid.
Old 16-06-2008, 02:34 PM #22

why the **** would she watch what she says? sn say whatever she wants.I hate these backdoor mods. if you want to regulate the forum,go apply for the position. Otherwise, get a life [/quote]

exchange the word would for should, tinker a little with the spelling
and I could not have put this better myself
Old 16-06-2008, 02:35 PM #23
Nah

Nah

Quote:
Message original : KKBL
Quote:

I can ask the same question about Rebecca.
Come on, Jennifer a part time model, all she wants is a photoshoot in a lads magazine and some pics when she goes out at a nightclub. You can smell it, she's not here for the experience.
Captain.Remy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 16-06-2008, 02:35 PM #24
van der Woodsen

van der Woodsen

Quote:
Originally posted by KKBL
Quote:

They all are.
They 'wanna be' famous

(No but seriously, anyone in search of fame and glory for doing nothing are wannabes).
Old 16-06-2008, 02:41 PM #25

However, after your explanation I understand your point more. It's a case of agreeing to disagree on this one though, I'm afraid. [/quote]

hey no problem, your commets on this are balanced and fair, and I will take a deep breath before I type on any other controversial subject. Not saying it will work though, so please keep your eyes out for me, I can only learn from people like you, balanced and very fair

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
big brother, jennifer, kicked