Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB9 Big Brother 9 in 2008 was won by Rachel Rice.

Old 19-06-2008, 09:34 PM #26
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by MaDdOctoR
It was the only decision BB had, and it was not out of context at all...she knew exactly what she was saying, and how it sounded.

and then to top it off, she picks on Rachel for cooking spaghetti (4 tins of Spaghetti between 14 people is not a lot of food...the woman doesn't have a clue what she's talking about.

I was hoping Rachel would just turn around and tell her to "***** OFFFFFFF you stupid bint"

now we just need to get Mario out...

dOc
Hated what she did to Rachel but thought Rachel handled it a lot better than i was expecting. Go Rachel Go
dennissabre is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-06-2008, 03:53 PM #27

Quote:
Originally posted by dennissabre
I think Alex's words might have been taken out of context. She might well have meant she would say Hi etc to relatives and friends of the HM's she got on with. I just think it's her Street Talk
Of cause i could be wrong.
Yes you are wrong. Just watch it all again. She may say that she talks like that all the time, but I doubt that she talks like that at work. There is no doubt that her threats or what ever where rhetoric designed to make her look cool or what ever, but in reality they made her look a fool, however that does not detract from the fact that she made those threats. You can also bet if a white person had been acting the way she did, that person would have been out long ago.

I also don't think that where she comes from has any relevance at all. If she comes from an abused back ground she should know better. The fact is she is not a very nice person and thinks that she can get on in life by threatening people. She has got a big suprise in life then.
ccrazed is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-06-2008, 03:57 PM #28
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by ccrazed
Quote:
Originally posted by dennissabre
I think Alex's words might have been taken out of context. She might well have meant she would say Hi etc to relatives and friends of the HM's she got on with. I just think it's her Street Talk
Of cause i could be wrong.
Yes you are wrong. Just watch it all again. She may say that she talks like that all the time, but I doubt that she talks like that at work. There is no doubt that her threats or what ever where rhetoric designed to make her look cool or what ever, but in reality they made her look a fool, however that does not detract from the fact that she made those threats. You can also bet if a white person had been acting the way she did, that person would have been out long ago.
Thats why i said i could be wrong.
Goods points about her work and being white
dennissabre is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
alex, alexandra, disliked