Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB5 Nadia, Michelle, Stuart, Jason and the rest of the Big Brother 5 housemates.

Old 16-06-2004, 10:53 PM #1

Default Bedsit housemate vows revenge

ENRAGED Emma has vowed revenge on 'bullies' Victor and Jason.

As other housemates began to suspect she and bedsit mate Michelle were still around, the Oldham lass promised mayhem on her return to the main house.

After listening to self-styled alpha male Victor and muscly Jason bad-mouth her, she told Michelle: 'I'm psyching up. I'm going to hide Victor's pyjamas, rip up his hat and throw it over the roof.

'And p*** in his coffee! And Jason's. 'When I'm a pain in the a***, I can be a pain in the a***. Both of them are big bullies. I want to wind themup to the fullest.'

The bedsit pair were due to return to the house last night, after producers decided to end their confinement early.

A show insider said their parents had feared they were cracking up in the tiny room with no access to the outside.

Yesterday, pompous Victor climbed onthe roofto try tofind the secret room the housemates suspect is nearby.

After a few minutes, he told the others: 'There is something, there's another little bit.' Camp law student Marco said: 'That must be the bedsit.'

Victor then stormed into the diary room, where he got a ticking-off.

His leap on to the roof came after the bedsit pair had ordered that he get con-stant cold showers. They also prepared a chocolate cake laced with chillies for the housemates and had Jason's bed smeared in smashed eggs.

The pranks aroused the suspicion of the rest of the house, with Dan telling Victor: 'Something tells me it's not the last we've seen of them.Definitely.'

Shell also told housemates she had a strong feeling Emma was nearby, while Marco correctly guessed the pair could still be making nominations.

Victor had responded by going to the diary room to threaten anyone about to reappear in the house.

Article Daily Record
Amy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
bedsit, housemate, revenge, vows