Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB9 Big Brother 9 in 2008 was won by Rachel Rice.

Old 30-06-2008, 03:09 AM #1

Favourites (more):
CBB2024: Lauren Simon
BB2023: Chanelle

Favourites (more):

Default Does anyone else think the hate for Jen is getting a bit OTT now?

Sorry, and Im not just saying thsi cos I like her, cos shes not even my fave housemate, but jeez, the things I've saw her being called these past few days on here.
Shes been called a slut, a *****,a bad mother, a bitch, a cow, manipulative, tart, skank, and the funniest one, Fat?

The best of it is, she hasn't even warranted most of the hate. Sure she's bitched, but she's also confronted alot of the housemates about it, she makes no secret of her dislike of people, and isn't sly as most of them.

She got the brunt in "Spitgate", for what? Overreacting when she had a drink, all she did was cry? Rewatch the blimmin show if you want, you'll see that was all. The real bitchiness/aggressiveness/**** stirring came from Rebecca,Stuart,Dale and Mohamed.

At the end of the day, she is keeping you lot watching, and I know you all say "i dont find this entertaining, its the jen show bla de bla bla bla", but she has been the turning point in the show, she's changed peoples opinion on most of the housemates, just by crying.

Obviously people are going to dislike her, and I can see why, but is the stuff that's being said about her, really warranted?

[Must be my longest post ever]
Billy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-06-2008, 03:11 AM #2

There's no excuse for evil baby. She's made her bed, she'll have to lie in it.
SexualHeroics is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-06-2008, 03:15 AM #3
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Favourites (more):

I agree to an extent - because she's the attractive female she'll get the blame by the public / jealous female viewers for what happened.
Shaun is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-06-2008, 03:18 AM #4

I agree with you Billy. Yeah she over-reacted but as a result caused the most entertaining event this series yet! Rebecca, Stuart and Dale are the ones who deserve to be blamed for what happened, but she did continue crying even after Rex had apologised just to get the rest of the house against him which was a tad manipulative. But you're right she doesn't deserve to be called a *****, bad parent or slut, etc.
Ellis is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-06-2008, 03:18 AM #5

Quote:
Originally posted by Shaun
she's the attractive female
Come again...
Old 30-06-2008, 03:19 AM #6

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Do we know she done that though? For all we know she cried because she as drunk, and overreacting.

That, IMO, makes more sense than her carrying out this plan to manipulate people.
Old 30-06-2008, 03:22 AM #7

Quote:
Originally posted by Ellis
she doesn't deserve to be called a *****, bad parent or slut, etc.
I think she earned that when she left her kid at home to go on TV to slag around with a couple of cross-dressing braindead dorks.
Old 30-06-2008, 03:22 AM #8
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Favourites (more):

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally posted by SexualHeroics
Quote:
Originally posted by Shaun
she's the attractive female
Come again...
Yes she is quite good
looking, even if you don't
like her. She will go
Shaun is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-06-2008, 03:22 AM #9

Quote:
Originally posted by Billy21
Do we know she done that though? For all we know she cried because she as drunk, and overreacting.

That, IMO, makes more sense than her carrying out this plan to manipulate people.
Yes possibly. But that cleak seem to despise Mo and Rex for some strange unknown reason, and so I wouldn't put it past her to manipulate the situation to get them against Rex. Although it did get blown out of proportion probably as a result of the alcohol.
Old 30-06-2008, 03:23 AM #10

Quote:
Quote:
I think she earned that when she left her kid at home to go on TV to slag around with a couple of cross-dressing braindead dorks.
You can't call her a bad parent based on that! You can't judge what you don't know.
Old 30-06-2008, 03:29 AM #11
van der Woodsen

van der Woodsen

Right. An argument has been deleted from this thread. Remember; personal insults are not allowed on TiBB and may result in a warning. Please keep on-topic from now on.
Lauren is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-06-2008, 03:39 AM #12

Definately getting taken too far, it is a hate campaign now. People who criticise Jen for being a bad human being and then saying some of the stuff they say puts them in the same category as their opinion of her.
jennadale is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-06-2008, 03:43 AM #13

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
You can't call her a bad parent based on that! You can't judge what you don't know.
As I said before, she's left the kid at home. Says all you need to know. I'm not going further into it because it's indefensible so you don't need to make a comeback.
Old 30-06-2008, 03:47 AM #14

As I said before, she's left the kid at home. Says all you need to know. I'm not going further into it because it's indefensible so you don't need to make a comeback. [/quote]

Excuse me if im wrong but people have been criticising her for leaving a husband at home aswell (even though people that bother to actually find out about stuff before they speak know they are broken up) So if she has left her husband at home and her kid, they must be together so her kid has not been "left alone" which has been said by many people.
jennadale is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-06-2008, 03:48 AM #15

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Jennadale you are exactly right. Her baby has been left with a pair of grandparents and a father, if she was thatr bad a mother it woudla been left with a mate or something
Old 30-06-2008, 03:54 AM #16
Senior Member I Told You

Senior Member I Told You

All it takes is one bad event to be villified, and in this case its pretty bad. If Jennifer had just took it on the chin, the HMs could've averted multiple fights, spitting in someone's face, and someone getting removed from the house.

It showed a pretty whiny side to her. Her "I hope justice is served" bullshit made it even worse, as Mo had just been spat in the face the night before. She's screwed; we're gonna need some busty standbys immediately.
stonedape is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-06-2008, 04:05 AM #17
Banned

Banned

Jen is a horrible person! Thats all there is to it. Her actions spea louder than words. Didnt like her even B4 the whole thing. She se to mope around complaining all the time. She use to egg sylvia on to loo stupid if you watched LF. Even after Dennis was kicked out she didnt feel responsible one bit. Started calling or justice to be done, condonning the spitting! People around her are starting to see her or who she is!
I hope she stays in the house longer, just so we see more of this self centered woman!
imagination is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-06-2008, 04:07 AM #18

I don't like her but I agree with you to an extent and actually, it doesn't matter if she leaves her baby with her grandparents or husband. I don't know how old her kid is but I'm expecting very young? Shes a bad parent because she left her little kid for three months to go on a reality tv show. Three months can be a long time.
melanie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-06-2008, 04:09 AM #19

I think some of the hate levelled at Jen has gone a bit OTT especially from those who accuse her of making such a big issue over something trivial, on another level thats what has happened here and it is dangerously strong.

However, for a woman to list "full time Mom" as a proffesion, and a pet hate as "spitting" she really has self inflicted much of the abuse although not to the degree of comments best left to Alex and Dennis, the real villians of BB9.

Jen has had the same time to reflect on what went on and in front of a private audience with BB, yet still offers no real remorse for what she considers herself a hateful act, spitting by a 'friend' of hers.
Jen's attitude towards the real victim was to wish he goes (evicted) for in her words "justice will be done" but Dennis she felt sympathy for and Dale was just acting in the heat of the moment.

She made an error in leaving a very young child at home to begin with, her attitude and actions on the show after just 3 weeks have now made that decision much much worse, I still think real hateful abuse is uncalled for, but day by day I'm finding it hard to understand the extreme opposite of that oppinion, those reasoning and actually supporting her, and her behaviour.
AngRemembered is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-06-2008, 04:13 AM #20

Quote:
Originally posted by juicylicious
Shes a bad parent because she left her little kid for three months to go on a reality tv show. Three months can be a long time.
Hard to believe it even needs pointing out right? Like it's an excuse that the kid got dumped with the grandparents for a potential 3 month stretch.
Old 30-06-2008, 04:20 AM #21

Quote:
Jennadale you are exactly right. Her baby has been left with a pair of grandparents and a father, if she was thatr bad a mother it woudla been left with a mate or something
Equally though Billy21, if she had been the mother she proudly describes as "a full time Mom" she wouldnt have left the baby of just 22 months at all.
AngRemembered is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-06-2008, 06:18 AM #22

Quote:
Originally posted by Rory
Quote:
Originally posted by juicylicious
I don't like her but I agree with you to an extent and actually, it doesn't matter if she leaves her baby with her grandparents or husband. I don't know how old her kid is but I'm expecting very young? Shes a bad parent because she left her little kid for three months to go on a reality tv show. Three months can be a long time.
Okay, then I'm guessing you dislike Stuart and Lisa as well
Whats making you guess that?
I like Lisa and I hated Stuart when he entered but now I think hes alright.
melanie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-06-2008, 06:41 AM #23

Stuart isn't the primary carer of his child and she's old enough to understand that Daddy's gone away to be on TV for a while and to watch him and understand where he is. Jen's daughter is not. And Lisa's daughter is practically a grown woman. Jen did over-react about the painting, but the real trouble makers were Dale Luke and Bex, who in particular, showed her true colours and disgusted me that night. Dale Dennis and Luke used the fact that 'Mo fronted up to Bex' as an excuse for their appalling behaviour but I've rewound the scene several times and he did no such thing. She got in his face in a very aggressive way and Mo's only crime was that he didn't skulk off down like a cowardly dog, which is what they all wanted. God alone knows why Rex and Mo are so hated and villified by that bunch. And now there's a serious chink in the clique's armour (no Dennis or Sylvia) they are feeling vulnerable and turning on Kat and Rachel FFS!!! Why? For not being bitchy enough?
The absolute star of the piece at the moment is Darnell who goes up and up in my estimations every time he opens his mouth at the moment.
Jen is the Queen Bee with her own little male harem, prepared to fight to the death for her, and she's so loving it.The less confident, more impressionable females look up to her. Because she's bright and articulate they are in awe of her, but unfortunately she has started to use her 'principled' Miss Prim persona to peddle poison. She seems to think that so long as she dresses up her her opinions in a dainty and moralising way she is entitled to be nasty about manipulative about people. I liked at first but she's lost my respect now. It's a shame because I think she's a decent girl but she's become a hypocrite.
TiggyRumpton is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-06-2008, 07:58 AM #24

Quote:
Sorry, and Im not just saying thsi cos I like her, cos shes not even my fave housemate, but jeez, the things I've saw her being called these past few days on here.
Shes been called a slut, a *****,a bad mother, a bitch, a cow, manipulative, tart, skank, and the funniest one, Fat?
I wouldn't call her most of these things, but she is manipulative, she is happy to use a males attraction to her for her own advantage, i believe she is a tease and will try & keep Dale & Stu hanging on a string. She has been at the root of most the back stabbing, eg: Rex - she can't stand him, Mo - she can't stand him, now she's onto Rachael - can't stand her, just seems to me in Jens world, she can't stand anyone who isn't licking her ass. My biggest problem is she is a mother, and as a mother myself i believe her place should be at home with her child, not playing silly games in the BB house.

Quote:
The best of it is, she hasn't even warranted most of the hate. Sure she's bitched, but she's also confronted alot of the housemates about it, she makes no secret of her dislike of people, and isn't sly as most of them.
She only confronts them, once she as turned other people against them, then she'll confront who ever is her latest victim when she as the back up of her little (Dale, Rebecca, Stu & Luke) clan.

Quote:
She got the brunt in "Spitgate", for what? Overreacting when she had a drink, all she did was cry? Rewatch the blimmin show if you want, you'll see that was all. The real bitchiness/aggressiveness/**** stirring came from Rebecca,Stuart,Dale and Mohamed.
What i saw was Jan using croc tears to get what she wanted, but it didn't go quite as she planned. (drunk, upset whatever she could have done alot to defuse what blew up at "spitgate" if she was so upset her first stop should have been the diary room, not to her little clan who had bewen waiting days to have a excuse to turn on Rex.

Quote:
At the end of the day, she is keeping you lot watching, and I know you all say "i dont find this entertaining, its the jen show bla de bla bla bla", but she has been the turning point in the show, she's changed peoples opinion on most of the housemates, just by crying.
Hrrrmmm - no didn't like her little clan before, don't like them now either, only person my opinion has changed on is Rebecca, but that as nothing to do with Jen.

Quote:
Obviously people are going to dislike her, and I can see why, but is the stuff that's being said about her, really warranted?
Some yes, some no, but everone as a right to their opinion sooo!!!!

Quote:
[Must be my longest post ever]
No problem i love long posts, thats what the forum is for
BeckyBee is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-06-2008, 08:08 AM #25
Frozen

Favourites (more):
X Factor 2013: Sam Callahan
CBB 11: Rylan Clark

Frozen

Favourites (more):
X Factor 2013: Sam Callahan
CBB 11: Rylan Clark

OTT x 1000 Its only a picture for crying out loud.
Harry! is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
bit, hate, jen, jennifer, ott