Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB5 Nadia, Michelle, Stuart, Jason and the rest of the Big Brother 5 housemates.

Old 18-06-2004, 05:10 AM #1

Default Emma\'s Despair And The \"Enormous\" Intruder

She thought she was alone in the Bedsit but tonight Emma discovered a slippery intruder had snuck into the bathroom.

An "enormous" slug had come to keep her company... which was just as well, as the little lady with the big temper is cracking under the pressure of solitary confinement.

"I want someone to come and talk to me!" she exclaimed to Big Brother.

Surprisingly, Vanessa was the housemate Emma most wanted a visit from, "Only for a couple of hours" she begged her jailor.

But Big Brother informed her the group were all asleep, and asked if she was alright.

"Yeah..." came the wobbly reply.

But Emma wasn't alright and soon began an impassioned plea for mercy.

"I'm wide awake and I just want to make friends with everybody and apologise for every'fin!" she sniffed down the Big Brother helpline.

"If anyone's up, even if it's Victor -- and I know he is -- I'll talk to him!"

But will he talk to you, love?

"I won't argue, I won't raise my voice," she promised. "But there's no point in me sat in 'ere."

Emma has a teary moment in the Bedsit

After apologising profusely for her "appalling" behaviour Emma soon forgot about her situation and swiftly moved on to telling BB all about her not-so-little Bedsit buddy.

"Where do you put slugs?" she queried. "I can't put him in the bin or he'll suffocate."

She then discovered the pesky critter had actually vanished, probably disguised by the Bedsit's classy wallpaper.

"Slug, where are ya, babe?" she cooed round her cell. "Slugs can't move that fast."

Scratching her head, Emma described her pal as an athletic creature with a natty line in sportswear and a few unusual body parts... for a slug!

"It's that big, it had trainers on its feet, and it's zoomed off."

Back on her lonesome, Emma once again began bemoaning her confinement.

"I won't behave like that ever again, and I'm really sorry!" she wailed through fresh tears. "I swear on my great-grandmother's grave... and she'll come back and haunt me!"

But will slug be back to haunt Emma?

And will he bring his friends?!

http://bigbrother.channel4.com/bigbr...ry.jsp?id=5872
Hooly One is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
despair, emma, enormous, intruder