Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB9 Big Brother 9 in 2008 was won by Rachel Rice.

Old 04-07-2008, 10:05 AM #1

Default Anyone else angry with Kat?

I personally thought that Kat went a little too far last night- crying when rex and rebecca were having digs at each other. it's normal for them to do that, seriously, what does she expect, it can't be freaking "happy house, happy house" every second! just made me mad.
violet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 10:10 AM #2
Hmmmmm

Hmmmmm

not angry but feel sorry 4 her, she cant handle situations very well. emotional little lady bless her but she needs to grow a backbone.... and on that point mario is an spiteful arse for calling her pathetic loud enough so she heard him. He blatently did that so it would upset her again. Grrrr
katie_x is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 10:12 AM #3

I like Kat, but feel she needs to either harden up, learn to ignore fights etc or be removed from the house for her own good.
BeckyBee is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 10:18 AM #4

It does'nt surprise me at all watching Kat get all emotional, you must consider that

a, Its a totally different enviroment to what you and I have now in our homes, they are enclosed with nothing but that group alone, 24/7 no escaping it too.
People react differently, some get aggitated and snappy, moody and irratable, Kat is one that gets upset probably because she does'nt like feeling the other more aggresive tendancies.

b, Having lived in Thailand for 9 years, I do know that Thai woman in particular are generally quierte and to a westerner can appear immature by thier sensitivity. They do call it the land of smiles for a reason, most Thai's do have a happy go lucky approach very tolerable and anger is only shown in very extreme circumstances. Looks like Kat is typical of the Thai people I got to know, lovely peaceful people who really do get upset easilly when bad feelings are sensed.
AngRemembered is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 10:20 AM #5
can't nobody hold us down

Favourites:
X Factor 2009: Joe McElderry

can't nobody hold us down

Favourites:
X Factor 2009: Joe McElderry

Quote:
Originally posted by Angiebabe
it does'nt surprise me at all watching Kat get all emotional, you must consider that
a, its a totally different enviroment to what you and I have now, they are enclosed with nothing but that group alone, 24/7 no escaping it too.
People react differently, some get aggitated and snappy, moody and irratable, Kat is one that gets upset probably because she does'nt like feeling the other more aggresive tendancies.

b, Having lived in Thailand for 9 years, I do know that Thai woman in particular are generally quierte and to a westerner can appear immature by thier sensitivity. They do call it the land of smiles for a reason, most Thai's do have a happy go lucky approach very tolerable and anger is only shown in very extreme circumstances. Looks like Kat is typical of the Thai people I got to know, lovely peaceful people who really do get upset easilly when bad feelings are sensed.
Brilliant post Angie! And I'm not saying that because I'm a Kathreya fan. Everything you've summed up it was I've tried to say all week.
MarkWaldorf is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 10:24 AM #6

you're right in every way angie, it just agitated me that she put a damper on the other HM's spirits. rex and rebecca were just exchanging witty banter, and i as a viewer was really interested in what they had to say. but i do feel sorry for Kat cos she won't be able to take it soon enough - the arguments get worse and worse
Old 04-07-2008, 10:27 AM #7

I'm not angry, I feel sorry for her and it is a bit annoying. I wonder what she thought the Big Brother experience woudl be like??? I do think that being from another culture, she's not used to this kind of behaviour, I'm sure where she comes from people don't act like this lot and that's why she's not sure how to deal with it!

I did NOT like the way Mario bitched about her while she was in the diary room, and when she came out apologising, he was all 'that's okay, don't apologise, you are who you are'!?? Two faced or WHAT!!
LilSis08 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 10:28 AM #8
Hmmmmm

Hmmmmm

i dont think it was just that argument, its prob built up over the whole few weeks. Its not like shes doing a jen and crying for attention thank god!
katie_x is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 10:32 AM #9
retro physical

Favourites:
X Factor 2009: Lloyd Daniels

retro physical

Favourites:
X Factor 2009: Lloyd Daniels

Quote:
Originally posted by Angiebabe
It does'nt surprise me at all watching Kat get all emotional, you must consider that

a, Its a totally different enviroment to what you and I have now in our homes, they are enclosed with nothing but that group alone, 24/7 no escaping it too.

THANK. YOU.
I've been trying to say this in ever other Kat thread.

&violet, considering that they put a damper on Kat's spirits?
xDramatick is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 10:39 AM #10

I dont think she will lose the plot entirely, Thais are also very strong willed and although she may be falling apart with tears every five minutes I think thats down to the unique enviroment of the BB house, not so much her own charecter.
She can be tough when she senses no ill feeling, she told Rex he comes across arrogant, she also argued her case with Darnell over Mikey on the punch ball!!! (wasnt he the one they called over aggresive last week in the 'fight')

My worry watching Kat is this WILL toughen her up, and with that she will lose a part of what makes her so likeable, her sincere kind nature, that will be a shame not so much for us but for her loved ones once she gets out of the BB house.
I only hope I'm wrong there, because that part of Kat is absolutely wonderful and nobody should ever lose the kind of natural effection she has.
AngRemembered is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 10:56 AM #11
The Dude

The Dude

why would you be angry with someone who cries because one of her friends (in the house) is having an argument?

Kat seems like the only person in there that has any real emotion, and the other housemates just don't like that...I wanted to hit Lisa very very hard last night when it showed her "calming" Kat down...by telling her off...bitch.

and Then Mario and Bex saying that it's "pathetic" to cry...hmmm...what about Jen's crocodile tears the other night...where were the pathetic comments then????

and Rachel seemed like the only person thinking about Kat in last night's HL show...Lisa should have just stayed out of it...and Mario spouting off to the other housemates, while Kat was in the bathroom...and then when she came out to apologise he became all nice and friendly saying "you don't need to apologise...you are who you are" what a total cock

dOc
MaDdOctoR is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 11:05 AM #12

i agree mario was totally disgusting and lisa wasn't doing anyone any favours...the two of them should just pack up and leave. what if mikey was the one who cried, what would you say then... huh, Mario?

and to darenn, i know they upset Kat, but it's not really their fault... you don't really think about what others are feeling when you're in a heated argument with someone... you can't blame rex and becca.
Old 07-07-2008, 09:46 PM #13

Favourites (more):
CBB 10: Mike ‘The Situation’
BB13: Deana

Favourites (more):
CBB 10: Mike ‘The Situation’
BB13: Deana

basiclly, people are going against her so that their favourites would win!!!
rayheartbliss is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 09:50 PM #14

she'll win anyway.. dont think she should though there are other people taht should but it depends who she is in the final with.... its most likely going to be the boring ones because there taking over the house so in that case i hope she does win
Indierock&roll is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
angry, kat, kathreya