Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB9 Big Brother 9 in 2008 was won by Rachel Rice.

Old 23-07-2008, 08:42 PM #26

oh my god people, leave her alone!

i think she is a good presenter actually, yes, she stumbles on words and can be a bit in our faces at times, but could you do any better?

people say george is better, but personlly i dont.
he is wooden, and if you actually listen to him propperly, he is shouting at you speaking. with. a. full. stop. at. the. end. of. evry. word...and its frustrating.

she has a genuine interest for the show, and loves to watch it, and as for the fact that she "comes in later and works for like 2 hours a day" im SURE she has to work longer than you, first off, she has to travell to elstree, everyday, twice a day, which probberly takes about an hour, and she has to help write the script, help with vt's and reherse it. i would say she is in there from about 11 am till about 8 at night. you try running a tv show.
mozzymozmoz is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-07-2008, 08:50 PM #27

Quote:
Originally posted by nowsthebturn
Quote:
Originally posted by Lauren
LOL, the irony!!! Youre hiding behind a computer on a forum of all places. How sad!. You aint confronting nobody, just sit there on your computer and complain about everything!11
Yes, cos I'm really going to travel down to London and confront her, aren't I?

I didn't say she was HIDING, literally, I said she was using the media as a loudspeaker for her actions cos she knows it speaks louder than herself.

so thats why you said,

"she HIDES behind"

haha, ok then, and is she going to get a car and personally tell people who are slagging her off one by one?

i dont think so.

and how has she done anything wrong, you are all sitting there slagging her off, and she is just saying that you all need to calm down and "go buy some shoes" yes, thats quite funny, because if it was somebody like davina saying that, you would all laugh.

you are all nitpicking to try and get her therown off the show, i think she is good, and has energy, not everyone can be dermot.
Old 23-07-2008, 08:53 PM #28
ॐ❤✌❤ॐ❤☯❤ॐ❤✌❤ॐ

Favourites (more):
CBB19: Kim Woodburn
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard

ॐ❤✌❤ॐ❤☯❤ॐ❤✌❤ॐ

Favourites (more):
CBB19: Kim Woodburn
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard

Default Zezi!

People Stiop Picking On Zezi!

Yeh shes a little bit weird but who cares!

I think shes Awsome! im one of her biggest fans ^^

Im ashamed of people who r nasty to her
Saph is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-07-2008, 08:54 PM #29

Favourites (more):
CBB 10: Mike ‘The Situation’
BB13: Deana

Favourites (more):
CBB 10: Mike ‘The Situation’
BB13: Deana

yerh i know! shes a bit wierd, its realy funny!
rayheartbliss is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-07-2008, 08:56 PM #30
van der Woodsen

van der Woodsen

Quote:
Originally posted by mozzymozmoz
Quote:
Quote:
LOL, the irony!!! Youre hiding behind a computer on a forum of all places. How sad!. You aint confronting nobody, just sit there on your computer and complain about everything!11

I didn't say she was HIDING, literally, I said she was using the media as a loudspeaker for her actions cos she knows it speaks louder than herself.

so thats why you said,

"she HIDES behind"

haha, ok then, and is she going to get a car and personally tell people who are slagging her off one by one?

i dont think so.

and how has she done anything wrong, you are all sitting there slagging her off, and she is just saying that you all need to calm down and "go buy some shoes" yes, thats quite funny, because if it was somebody like davina saying that, you would all laugh.

you are all nitpicking to try and get her therown off the show, i think she is good, and has energy, not everyone can be dermot.
If you re-read my post it's blatantly, flashingly obvious that I meant metaphorically, without taking it out of context this time, maybe, you could look and see that the following sentence states that I meant the voice of the media.

Secondly, I'm not saying she should get in her car and personally tell people. I think she shouldn't make a deal of it. Are we censored now? To the point where we're not allowed to give criticism?

I'm not "slagging her off", I am giving my opinion on the matter, an opinion I'm not having censored by do-gooders. Just like you're allowed to dislike a certain HM, I'm allowed to dislike another TV personality.
Lauren is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-07-2008, 08:58 PM #31

Favourites (more):
CBB2024: Lauren Simon
BB2023: Chanelle

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

so thats why you said,

"she HIDES behind"

i dont think so.

If you re-read my post it's blatantly, flashingly obvious that I meant metaphorically, without taking it out of context this time, maybe, you could look and see that the following sentence states that I meant the voice of the media.

Secondly, I'm not saying she should get in her car and personally tell people. I think she shouldn't make a deal of it. Are we censored now? To the point where we're not allowed to give criticism?

I'm not "slagging her off", I am giving my opinion on the matter, an opinion I'm not having censored by do-gooders. Just like you're allowed to dislike a certain HM, I'm allowed to dislike another TV personality.
Its easy for you to say she shouldnt make a deal of it, but being new to the show is bad enough, without having everyone laughing and making fun at every single thing you do, or what you wear, or how she looks. No wonder she striked back, shes probably had enough.
Billy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-07-2008, 08:59 PM #32
van der Woodsen

van der Woodsen

Quote:
Originally posted by Billy21

Its easy for you to say she shouldnt make a deal of it, but being new to the show is bad enough, without having everyone laughing and making fun at every single thing you do, or what you wear, or how she looks. No wonder she striked back, shes probably had enough.
I haven't commented her looks.

But I'm being told I'm "slagging her off" when all I do is criticise her presenting style. I am unhappy with the service BBLB gives me because of that, and therefore criticise it.

It's just like other people criticise HMs, they don't have people jumping on them about it.
Old 23-07-2008, 09:00 PM #33

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Quote:

But I'm being told I'm "slagging her off" when all I do is criticise her presenting style. I am unhappy with the service BBLB gives me because of that, and therefore criticise it.

It's just like other people criticise HMs, they don't have people jumping on them about it.
I don't mean you in particular, but I mean, that is what she gets day in, day out. Would you not "Make a deal out of it?"
Old 23-07-2008, 09:04 PM #34
van der Woodsen

van der Woodsen

Quote:

I don't mean you in particular, but I mean, that is what she gets day in, day out. Would you not "Make a deal out of it?"
Personally, no. It questions professional conduct, and I'd rather be criticised yet be seen as a professional, than to "fight back" and lose the conduct.
Old 23-07-2008, 09:05 PM #35

okay then, so if zezi isnt hiding behind the media, and you are hiding behind your computer, who is sadder.

im not trying to be a do gooder, i am just telling people to get it out of their head that she is bad, your all being sheep, one person says she is bad, then another, then another, and you all do it getting worse, because evceryone else is.

yeah exactly, she isnt going to get a car to everyone and tell them to shut up. because its pathetic. and she dosent want to waste her time on that.

and to be honest, the media makes up a pile of stuff about people, they probberly asked her " what do you think of the critisim your getting?" so she has to awser

and i bet they thought provoked her too, i would know, i had an interview some years ago about the fact that i was on my when it sank, and they added in a load of stuff that i didnt even say. saying we were poarty goers, which we wernt, we were being markers for a race, and also saying ,my dad said this that and the other, when he didnt say a word to them.

so leave her alone.
Old 23-07-2008, 09:06 PM #36

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Quote:

Personally, no. It questions professional conduct, and I'd rather be criticised yet be seen as a professional, than to "fight back" and lose the conduct.
Even so, surely you can understand why Zezi reacted the way she did? I personally can't see a reason why she was out of order/
Old 23-07-2008, 09:06 PM #37
van der Woodsen

van der Woodsen

Quote:
okay then, so if zezi isnt hiding behind the media, and you are hiding behind your computer, who is sadder.
You're sitting behind your computer too?

Edit: Also, Billy, I don't even have that much issue with her presenting. I just switch off. What bothered me more was her pass-off comments about the 'sad' people. The same people that watch BBLB and care about the show, the people paying for her paycheck.
Old 23-07-2008, 09:09 PM #38

Quote:

will you let go of this "slagging off" thing, and frankly, you are, to be blunt.
" she has so bad presenting skills, get her off" and
"she has no interlect at all" yes, you didnt say those exact things, but that is the general gist of them.

she is not dumb, she went to oxford uni.

and housemates are there to critisize! they are there to love or hate, hence eviction.
presents are not put there to critisize, they arer there to PRESENT, and eithout them, the shouw wouldent be half as good.
Old 23-07-2008, 09:10 PM #39
van der Woodsen

van der Woodsen

Quote:
Quote:

will you let go of this "slagging off" thing, and frankly, you are, to be blunt.
" she has so bad presenting skills, get her off" and
"she has no interlect at all" yes, you didnt say those exact things, but that is the general gist of them.
Excuse me? Where do you get off misquoting me completely?

I didn't question her intellect, so don't say I did.
I didn't say "get her off" at all.

You can't just validate your own argument by misquoting something I said completely.
Old 23-07-2008, 09:11 PM #40
Bitch is BACK!

Favourites:
X Factor 2009: Olly Murs

Bitch is BACK!

Favourites:
X Factor 2009: Olly Murs

I have to admit something... Since Dermot left I have refused to watch BBLB so I do not know what her presenting skills are like
Annie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-07-2008, 09:13 PM #41

Quote:
Quote:
yes, but am i using it to say bad things about somebody that is helpless, she is trying t defend herself, and deflect all the negative things flying at her.

would you like it? a few hundred people saying you shouldent be doing what you do as a job, or you will fail at everything you do?
i dont think so, she just retaliates because she feels it neccisary.
Old 23-07-2008, 09:15 PM #42
van der Woodsen

van der Woodsen

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
yes, but am i using it to say bad things about somebody that is helpless, she is trying t defend herself, and deflect all the negative things flying at her.

would you like it? a few hundred people saying you shouldent be doing what you do as a job, or you will fail at everything you do?
i dont think so, she just retaliates because she feels it neccisary.
She is in the public eye, everyone in the public eye faces criticism at one point or another. I, however, am not in the public eye at all - and shouldn't take insults from yourself.

Also, you've said negative things about the HMs.
Old 23-07-2008, 09:15 PM #43

I haven't watched it that much since Dermot left :[
but I have seen a few episodes and personally I think Zezi's presenting skills are pretty bad, but even George isn't that great =/ but yeah, I s'ppose if I was Zezi I'd feel the same way, so you can't blame her really, but still, maybe she'll get her act together now and start shaping up to being a better presenter.. Hmm. Well, I suppose I won't really know if she improves or not, I've gone off BBLB for good now, we need Dermot back.. :[
Dizzy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-07-2008, 09:17 PM #44

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by Dan_
Most people in television get some form of criticism from viewers but you don't see them bothering to respond to it, probably because they're far more professional than that and understand it comes with the territory.

She just comes across as childish in the way she responds to it.
Because she gets verbally attacked by every forum. Her appearance gets slated etc etc, so what if she isn't professional? If I was her Id be too p****d off to be professional about it.
Why does she bother reading the views of these 'sad' people anyway? She might say she doesn't but how would she know otherwise?

What is she actually going to achieve by replying to these people in a bitchy way, she just makes herself look silly? It's just stooping to the people's level that are being nasty about her and prompting them to give her more abuse.
Dan_ is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-07-2008, 09:17 PM #45

Quote:
She's bitter and has no dignity.

Man I'd love for her to contact me about my "negative" comments. One on one, me and her.

Instead she hides behind higher sources such as the media, speaking from her stupid little pedestal. I wonder if she did that interview without the autocue?

In another interview she claimed we should all go out and do something better with our time, like... and I quote ... buy shoes.
1) Not all of us lack that many brain cells that buying shoes fills a gap.
2) Not all of us have enough disposable income to buy shoes, for doing a half-job.
3) A lot of us work 9-5, or study. She has a few hours per day.. and even then she sleeps through it.

read that post and tell me you are not slagging her off.
" she is bitter and has no dignity"
"not all of us lack that many brain cells that buying shoes fills a gap"

so your not slgging her off, of questioning her intelligence.

right.
Old 23-07-2008, 09:19 PM #46
van der Woodsen

van der Woodsen

Quote:
Quote:
She's bitter and has no dignity.

Man I'd love for her to contact me about my "negative" comments. One on one, me and her.

Instead she hides behind higher sources such as the media, speaking from her stupid little pedestal. I wonder if she did that interview without the autocue?

In another interview she claimed we should all go out and do something better with our time, like... and I quote ... buy shoes.
1) Not all of us lack that many brain cells that buying shoes fills a gap.
2) Not all of us have enough disposable income to buy shoes, for doing a half-job.
3) A lot of us work 9-5, or study. She has a few hours per day.. and even then she sleeps through it.

read that post and tell me you are not slagging her off.
" she is bitter and has no dignity"
"not all of us lack that many brain cells that buying shoes fills a gap"

so your not slgging her off, of questioning her intelligence.

right.
I'm slagging her off just as much as she slagged me off when she called me "sad". She also mentioned we have too much time on our hands, thus questioning OUR intellect as we apparently don't work.
Old 23-07-2008, 09:22 PM #47

Quote:
[
She is in the public eye, everyone in the public eye faces criticism at one point or another. I, however, am not in the public eye at all - and shouldn't take insults from yourself.

soo, nobody, outside the public eye is allowed to recive insults and critisizm. ok.

and yeah, i have probberly said negative things about housemates, who doesent, thats why they are there, to love or hate.

you hear bb presenters saying "so what do you think of mikey, do you like him, dislike him?"
but you never hear people on bb saying " so what do you think of my presenting skills? join the forum and say, we will read them alll out after the break."
Old 23-07-2008, 09:23 PM #48
van der Woodsen

van der Woodsen

Quote:
Quote:
[

soo, nobody, outside the public eye is allowed to recive insults and critisizm. ok.

and yeah, i have probberly said negative things about housemates, who doesent, thats why they are there, to love or hate.

you hear bb presenters saying "so what do you think of mikey, do you like him, dislike him?"
but you never hear people on bb saying " so what do you think of my presenting skills? join the forum and say, we will read them alll out after the break."
They're in the public eye, so I can like or dislike them to my hearts content.

Secondly, no you're not actually meant to personally insult me. It is against forum rules, and I've given you enough respect that I haven't insulted you - I ask of the same back.
Old 23-07-2008, 09:25 PM #49

Quote:

I'm slagging her off just as much as she slagged me off when she called me "sad". She also mentioned we have too much time on our hands, thus questioning OUR intellect as we apparently don't work.
she called you sad, you called her bitter, has no dignity, has hardly any brain cells and no presenting skills, thats so much nicer than calling you sad.

hahahahahah! too much time on your hands does not mean your all dumb, it means that you should be off doing something else right now. like going out. and yes, we should be.
Old 23-07-2008, 09:26 PM #50
van der Woodsen

van der Woodsen

Quote:
Quote:

she called you sad, you called her bitter, has no dignity, has hardly any brain cells and no presenting skills, thats so much nicer than calling you sad.

hahahahahah! too much time on your hands does not mean your all dumb, it means that you should be off doing something else right now. like going out. and yes, we should be.
Its not tit for tat. I'm not going to match my opinions to her opinions. I personally think she has bad presenting skills, so I said so, and I felt the handling of this situation left her looking bitter and lacking dignity, which I said so.
Secondly, I'm doing a lot more of my life than she. I'm sticking out University which is something she couldn't do.

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
annoyed, lot, zizi