Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB5 Nadia, Michelle, Stuart, Jason and the rest of the Big Brother 5 housemates.

Old 26-06-2004, 01:05 PM #1

Default Vanessa talks at press conference about Jason and brawl

Quote:
Brawl 'Blown Out of Proportion' Says Vanessa

By Ju-Lin Tan, PA News

Big Brother’s Vanessa today told how she was surprised at being interviewed by police just hours after becoming the first housemate to be evicted from the house by public vote.

The blonde student, 26, who was questioned over the recent Big Brother brawl, said she thought the incident had been “blown out of proportion”.

Speaking at a press conference on her first day out of the house, South African-born Vanessa added: “We did resolve it within the house but obviously there was some concern outside.

“It’s just a format they (the police) are going through.”

Asked about her feelings for Scottish muscleman Jason, Vanessa insisted he was “just a good friend”.

Referring to her steamy session in the Big Brother garden and shower with Jason, the student said: “I had my beer goggles on that night.” She added: “He’s just a good friend, there’s nothing more to it really. I don’t think we are going to get married.”

Vanessa also claimed she would never have had sex in the Big Brother house and had even been too shy to take her top off in front of the cameras.

She said: “I would not have ever had sex on TV. I never even got my top off.”

Asked who she thought would be the first housemates to have sex on Big Brother, Vanessa said: “Marco has got a massive crush on Stuart but I think Stuart might prefer Michelle.

“They are obviously the most likely people that might do it.”

Vanessa told the press conference at Elstree Studios in Hertfordshire that she would definitely consider any offers of TV presenting or modelling, but insisted she would not pose topless for pictures unless she had “a boob job”.

She added: “I’ve got very small breasts and they are not that exciting.

“I don’t think anyone would get over-excited about it.”

The student, who was booted out of the house after receiving 86% of the 871,384 votes cast last night, said she believed Jason had a secret game plan but admitted he had been extremely moody in the house.

“He’s been a moody bastard throughout. I think he’s just keeping a low profile to some extent.

“I think he’s got his own sort of plan and I’m sure all will be revealed.”

Vanessa said she hoped her best friend Shell would win the Big Brother prize.

She added: “She is a great friend to everyone and she does a hell of a lot in the house.”
From Scotland on Sunday
James is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-06-2004, 05:20 PM #2

Quote:
Originally posted by James
The student, who was booted out of the house after receiving 86% of the 871,384 votes cast last night, said she believed Jason had a secret game plan but admitted he had been extremely moody in the house.

“He’s been a moody bastard throughout. I think he’s just keeping a low profile to some extent.

“I think he’s got his own sort of plan and I’m sure all will be revealed.”
I agree Vanessa
Amy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
brawl, conference, jason, press, talks, vanessa