Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB9 Big Brother 9 in 2008 was won by Rachel Rice.

Old 27-07-2008, 01:44 AM #26
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by amydropdead_x
Quote:
Originally posted by FrenchAffair
Is is black and an immigrant.... but most of all Muslim.

Don't fool yourself, British people are some of the most racist in the world. We can't be suprised a black muslim immigrant isn't popular with them.
That's a bit of an awful thing to say.
Most people don't like him because all he does is eat and sleep
But it is reality. The British people really can't be blamed. Everyone knew it would take many generations to change the attitude of entitlement and superiority that had grown custom. The American south is still comeing to terms with it's break to reality.
FrenchAffair is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-07-2008, 01:50 AM #27

The public don't like or dislike Mo, so he slips under the radar while Bex was load she always had something to do or say - she stood out more so people are going to feel more strongly about her.
Arneldo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-07-2008, 02:03 AM #28

Quote:

Don't fool yourself, British people are some of the most racist in the world. We can't be suprised a black muslim immigrant isn't popular with them.
What a completely unfounded and ignorant comment, Britain is actually one of the most multi cultured and tolerant nations in the world.

Where a black muslim is not only accepted but can actually be well liked by an audience of predominantly British people, as whats happening now.
The fact Mo, or Darnell is black or of any particular religion is of no consequence whatsoever to thier standing in the house.
The current BB winner is Black and out of 9 series so far 2 have been non British one of these trans sexual, thats 22% of winners compared with a 10% of the British being of ethnic minority groups.
How on earth do you then come to your reckoning of Britain being racist generally and in particular "some of the most rascist"?
AngRemembered is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-07-2008, 02:29 AM #29

Quote:
Originally posted by Angiebabe
Quote:

What a completely unfounded and ignorant comment, Britain is actually one of the most multi cultured and tolerant nations in the world.

Where a black muslim is not only accepted but can actually be well liked by an audience of predominantly British people, as whats happening now.
The fact Mo, or Darnell is black or of any particular religion is of no consequence whatsoever to thier standing in the house.
The current BB winner is Black and out of 9 series so far 2 have been non British one of these trans sexual, thats 22% of winners compared with a 10% of the British being of ethnic minority groups.
How on earth do you then come to your reckoning of Britain being racist generally and in particular "some of the most rascist"?
Exactly.
As proven when Liverpool was named the European Capital of Culture!!
The fact that Darnell is quite popular aswell, and Mo is just disliked and liked for being well, Mo.
Great facts in there, all true! I couldn't agree more with you.
Theres always going to be a small minority of people in every country that are racist, but you cannot say that Britain is the most racist :|
amydropdead_x is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-07-2008, 11:32 AM #30

Favourites:
BB2023: Noky
BB7: Nikki

Favourites:

He isn't liked by the public at all, he got boo's from the public who were in the audience, he's boring and sould have went, i don't get why everytime someone is saved from eviction they think they are actually liked, sometimes its because they are but not this week
Adamw92 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-07-2008, 03:57 PM #31

Quote:

Excuse me but being accused of being racist is not something i take kindly to. Him being black and muslim has nothing to do with the fact that I don't like him....get a grip
Ella is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-07-2008, 06:40 PM #32

i have no idea- i voted to evict mo during the whole eviction show- complete waste of money! id love to know what bex did that was so wrong- that bad that 65% of the british public would rather watch mo eating, or darnell exploding at girls.... search me ....
likklemisss is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-07-2008, 06:54 PM #33

Quote:
Originally posted by likklemisss
i have no idea- i voted to evict mo during the whole eviction show- complete waste of money! id love to know what bex did that was so wrong- that bad that 65% of the British public would rather watch mo eating, or darnell exploding at girls.... search me ....
Bex was nasty on many occasions.Constantly bitching with the other nasty one, Luke.As shown over many years, the majority of the voting public just doesn't like people bitching and she did that by the bucket-load.Rather than acknowledge when she had done wrong, she just carried on all the more.
Dan_ is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-07-2008, 07:03 PM #34
Classic

Classic

Bex is a vile young girl!! Anybody see todays bblb interview??? The public dont find it funny when a spoilt b!tch is being nasty to housemates that have done nothing wrong.... She hates kat, darnell, mo and rachel because there boring?!?! Just shows what a thick brat she is... Anybody that shares her logic should hang there head in shame.
andyman is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-07-2008, 07:09 PM #35

Quote:
Originally posted by likklemisss
i have no idea- i voted to evict mo during the whole eviction show- complete waste of money! id love to know what bex did that was so wrong- that bad that 65% of the british public would rather watch mo eating, or darnell exploding at girls.... search me ....
I totally agree, I mean Bex may have been a Bitch, But that must be better then watching Mo stuff his face and sit around yawning all day surely?
Old 28-07-2008, 11:02 AM #36

Favourites:

Favourites:

Quote:
Originally posted by andyman
Bex is a vile young girl!! Anybody see todays bblb interview??? The public dont find it funny when a spoilt b!tch is being nasty to housemates that have done nothing wrong.... She hates kat, darnell, mo and rachel because there boring?!?! Just shows what a thick brat she is... Anybody that shares her logic should hang there head in shame.
Done nothing wrong? could you seriously live in the house 24 hours a day listening to "Happy House" all day none stop, i don't think so, if you could then maybe you should go and check yourself into a mental hospital, as for Darnell, hes far too aggressive and is actually boring, Mo is definetly the most boring left in there, i agree with many people who say this coz i for one don't wanna sit and watch him eat all the time and do nothing entertaining.
Adamw92 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-07-2008, 12:41 PM #37

Quote:
Originally posted by Adamw92
Quote:
Originally posted by andyman
Mo is definetly the most boring left in there, i agree with many people who say this coz i for one don't want to sit and watch him eat all the time and do nothing entertaining.
Thankyou! My point exactly!
Old 28-07-2008, 04:34 PM #38
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Ella
Quote:

Excuse me but being accused of being racist is not something i take kindly to. Him being black and muslim has nothing to do with the fact that I don't like him....get a grip
Never said you personally were racist, but England has a very long and profound history of racism.
FrenchAffair is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
bex, change, choose, evicted, mo, Mohamed, offense, people, public, thread, title