Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB9 Big Brother 9 in 2008 was won by Rachel Rice.

Old 29-07-2008, 12:45 AM #1

Default Sticking up for Rex

Getting fed up with all these anti-rex threads. For god sake, he went slightly over the top, but instead of going behind her back and calling her this that and everything he has actually said something to her, you all complain about bitching the moment Rex says something to someones face its the end of the world.

I like Rachel but he's right, she is nothing like her VT, she isn't that chatty in the house nowehre near and to be honest if I was in his posistion and saw someone I trusted as a good friend look like a fake I would be pretty pissed to.

Enough anti-rex threads, this hasn't changed my opinion on him and i'm probablly in the minority here but REX TO WIN.
Willz is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-07-2008, 12:48 AM #2

Favourites (more):
CBB2024: Lauren Simon
BB2023: Chanelle

Favourites (more):

I woulda preferred him to bitch tbh. There's being honest and truthful, and there's being a bully, which is exactly what he is. He set out to hurt Rachel, which IMO, is 100 times worse than having a bitch. The way he ripped into her was disgusting, and I'm saying this and I can't stand Rachel.
Billy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-07-2008, 12:50 AM #3

Favourites (more):
CBB 10: Mike ‘The Situation’
BB13: Deana

Favourites (more):

yerp..i would have prefered that rex did it in front of rachel, but doing it in front of everyone was just completly to attacking rachel!
he was very nasty, and am going off him, still unsure.....
rayheartbliss is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-07-2008, 12:51 AM #4

Quote:
Originally posted by rayheartbliss
yerp..i would have prefered that rex did it in front of rachel, but doing it in front of everyone was just completly to attacking rachel!
he was very nasty, and am going off him, still unsure.....
I agree.
Taking her to one side and having a chat to her would have been better than making a fuss of it in front of all the HM's
although this hasn't made me dislike Rex!
amydropdead_x is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-07-2008, 12:52 AM #5

So what he wanted everyone to know how misleading she was, he wasn't doing it to attack her at all, he was doing it because he was right in that she is completely different from her VT to herself in the house all of you saying about she couldn't be herself because of the big charachters she could of been one herself but no she took a backseat and that jepordised her chances of winning.
Old 29-07-2008, 12:52 AM #6

Yeah, he should have said it behind her back instead

I know that sounds ridiculous but I don't get why someone is praised for getting up in someones face and telling them exactly what they think of them?! Seems to be a popular thing at the moment.

"Oh I've got a problem with you so I'm going to keep spitting it at you every 5 minutes until you get really upset"

Whatever happened to raising a point in a respectful way or just keeping it to yourself? He really upset her and I think it was uncalled for.

The Anti-rex threads are justified. If he didn't want to be seen that way, he wouldn't do it. Ever think of that?
Matt10k is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-07-2008, 12:53 AM #7

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally posted by Willz
So what he wanted everyone to know how misleading she was, he wasn't doing it to attack her at all, he was doing it because he was right in that she is completely different from her VT to herself in the house all of you saying about she couldn't be herself because of the big charachters she could of been one herself but no she took a backseat and that jepordised her chances of winning.
People detested Alexandra for doing the exact same. What he done, was no worse than what Alexandra done during chipgate. He kept at her, and at her until she cracked.

He's truly vile
Old 29-07-2008, 12:53 AM #8

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

but if you dont want to attack someone, why would you do it for everyone to here, it was an attack, thats how it felt like!

am realy confused why rex is being like this! :S
Old 29-07-2008, 12:54 AM #9

He's getting praised for telling it like it is instead of going behind her back, it's who he is and he is the only genuine one in there.
Old 29-07-2008, 12:56 AM #10

you make it sound like shes being fake on purpose to win. it is more likely so that she isnt comfortable around people who bitch about her all the time. being in a house on tv with strangers is something new. she wouldnt know how comfortable she would be before entering. he makes it sound like shes doing something wrong.

plus in the vt she said shes in the MIDDLE. when comparing loudness to boringness. which i think is fair. she didnt say shes realllly entertaining!

yes rex says it to her face. SO WHAT. he humiliates her infront of everyone and being honest doesnt make it right. this will only make her doubt herself more and make her more quiet. rachel is no less interesting than lisa, maysoon, mickey, stuart, kat and dale so why doesnt he pick on them.

he picks on her because shes a woman and she doesnt tell him to **** off like she should

hes a stuck up ginger snob. he brings nothing to the house. he isnt intelligent, he isnt funny, all he talks about are his restaurents and his gf! who cares! hes more boring than rachel. the only airtime he gets is when hes attacking rachel. hes a product of his twatish upper class upbringing. and his ginger hair only makes him look more like a twat.

rex has always acted like he is above big brother and above his housemates and thats why he hasnt formed close relationships. he doesnt need the money so i dont know why hes wasting his time. the only time i liked him abit was when he realised hes an arsehole but he just seems to get worse.
sweet66 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-07-2008, 12:56 AM #11

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
He's getting praised for telling it like it is instead of going behind her back, it's who he is and he is the only genuine one in there.
Who's praising him? He isnt telling it like it is. He's bullying a person and getting away with it. Rebecca,Jennifer,Sylvia et all were VILLIFIED for less, yet he gets all this **** defense.
Old 29-07-2008, 01:03 AM #12

You've just said there she doesn't like being around people who bitch about her all the time, but Rex has said something to her face which she doesn't like either so you're just contradicting yourself.

The housemates you just mentioned actually gave pretty honest VTs apart from Maysoon and Dale which Rex also picked up on.

Theres no need to call him a ginger snob what's wrong with being ginger? And what's being a woman got to do with it?! He's picked up on Lukes bitchiness and comfronted him about it and comfronted Dale about his VT to unless there both women to?!

Rex is less entertaining than Rachel now we're clutching staws, Rex is the most entertaining housemate in there he is actually so straight forward, honest, witty and hilarious, if he went the house would be dead.

The fact your bringing in hair colour into it and bringing in the sexiest comments "its because shes a woman" shows your clutching at straws sweet66.

Rex isn't bullying it didn't go personal like Alex going on about peoples mums and about his gangster friends, he isn't anything like Sylvia, he also stuck up to Alex who's a bully so why the **** would he be one if he is totally against it.

Jeez where's my fellow Rex supporters?!
Old 29-07-2008, 01:08 AM #13

Quote:
Just can't agree that someone should be praised for attacking rachel the way he did? He wasn't respectful at all, he was just nasty and he doesn't know when to stop. Her VT wasn't that bad- there are far worse ones in there, but Rex attacks rachel as usual.

He thinks because he's the big bad boss of the kitchen outside the house that he has the right to talk to people like crap
Old 29-07-2008, 01:10 AM #14

Her VT was the worst, she is nothing like that in the house! He wasn't attacking her, what are you most upset about the scrabble joke, if she is so bubbly and confident like in her VT that wouldn't get to her. He's actually good friends with Rachel.
They've probablly made up by now anyway!!
Old 29-07-2008, 01:10 AM #15

Quote:
Jeez where's my fellow Rex supporters?!
I sometimes like Rex but why should I support him when he's clearly being an arsehole?!

Do you mean the type of supporter that would like rex no matter how much of an arsehole he is?!

Sorry!
Old 29-07-2008, 01:11 AM #16

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally posted by Billy21
I woulda preferred him to bitch tbh. There's being honest and truthful, and there's being a bully, which is exactly what he is. He set out to hurt Rachel, which IMO, is 100 times worse than having a bitch. The way he ripped into her was disgusting, and I'm saying this and I can't stand Rachel.
i dont think, theres any distance of being nasty or a bitch!
bitching about others IS being nasty!!!
but bullying is the worst!!!!!!
and i cant believe a feel that rex is being a bully!
am not even sure if am supporting rex anymore! :S
Old 29-07-2008, 01:11 AM #17

oh come on rex is not intelligent witty or funny!!

it is because rachel doesnt defend herself well so he carries on therefore its bullying. dales vt was actually worse and he only briefly mentioned it. he never ranted to him about how awful he sounded. and luke isnt exactly an alpha male is he?? he picks on the weak.

the things he says are just rude. plain and simple. to someones face behind their back makes no difference its still nasty.

tell me one funny thing he has said!!

he is self absorbed, doesnt care for anything but his precious gf and himself.

he never breaks the rules, he never sets out to argue with someone who will retaliate, it is always with people he knows wont do anything. hes boringg.

YEAH I CAN BRING HAIR COLOUR. YOU LIKE REX PROBABLY BECAUSE YOUR A GINGER TWAT TOO. MOST PEOPLE WITH GINGER HAIR USUALLY ARE TWATS
sweet66 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-07-2008, 01:12 AM #18

Quote:
Her VT was the worst, she is nothing like that in the house! He wasn't attacking her, what are you most upset about the scrabble joke, if she is so bubbly and confident like in her VT that wouldn't get to her. He's actually good friends with Rachel.
She's friendly, talkative (never stops talking to kat and mikey! and she always argues her side well, she doesn't just keep quiet )

She does that shhh it joke all the time- she even did it when they came out after watching the VT's!

She's proud to be curvy, that's plain to see. She seems very comfortable with her body.

So I think she is like her VT

So much for dale nailing all the fanny in there though eh?
Old 29-07-2008, 01:15 AM #19

Rex is flipping hilarious. That's why you dont like him, you don't get his humour. Exactly, she doesn't defend herself, have you ever thought he might be trying to get her to, to get her to show the side of her in the VT?! Maybe in his opninon Rachels VT was worse than Dales, that's his opinion he is entitled to it.

He has a big fat laugh with everyone. Tonight with Mikey "The bottle is in the middle of the room try and find it", and when he was in heaven and Bex was in hell, they had some food and Bex was complaining. "Sorry Bex I couldn't hear you over the crunching of my crisps", there two off my head.

I'm not actually ginger, I have brown hair, but i'm sure there are ginger people on here offended by you saying that most ginger people are twats. Nice one.
Old 29-07-2008, 01:17 AM #20

If there was no Jenn he probablly would of nailed Steph, Sara or Maysoon

She is not talkative, I hardly ever see her chat to be honest, even on live feed. I don't even dislike Rachel I do like her but i'm getting frustrated with this Rex hatred over one little thing.
Old 29-07-2008, 01:18 AM #21

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally posted by rayheartbliss
Quote:
Originally posted by Billy21
i dont think, theres any distance of being nasty or a bitch!
bitching about others IS being nasty!!!
but bullying is the worst!!!!!!
and i cant believe a feel that rex is being a bully!
am not even sure if am supporting rex anymore! :S
Being a bitch is natural tbh. I really dont think there is anybody here that can say they have never spoken about someone behind their back etc etc.
Old 29-07-2008, 01:19 AM #22

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally posted by Matt10k
Quote:
She's friendly, talkative (never stops talking to kat and mikey! and she always argues her side well, she doesn't just keep quiet )

She does that shhh it joke all the time- she even did it when they came out after watching the VT's!

She's proud to be curvy, that's plain to see. She seems very comfortable with her body.

So I think she is like her VT

So much for dale nailing all the fanny in there though eh?
LOL

rachel is defenatly the rachel from her VT...its just she she is focuse on her VT, thats why theres more to her on the VT....
but yerh...she is like that with kat, mikey and mo and darnell!
just not with people who bitch...people like rachel has no time to talk about the kinds of luke dale, rebecca or any of them bitches, she knos they aint worth it.....shes already happy with herself....
Old 29-07-2008, 01:20 AM #23

Quote:
Rex is flipping hilarious. That's why you dont like him
I'll save some time... no it isn't

Why tell people why they don't like someone? I know why I didn't like him thanks

He can be funny but when he attacked Rachel he wasn't funny, he was nasty. Anyone that thought that was funny- (including the part where rachel goes off and cries), needs their head looking at.

The fact someone would take pleasure in watching someone else get upset after being repeatedly called fake, just makes me worry about the mentality and maturity of some people
Old 29-07-2008, 01:22 AM #24

Nobody said it was funny Rex attacking Rachel, I was replying to Sweet66s comment about how Rex isn't funny and boring and that's how I replied.
Old 29-07-2008, 01:25 AM #25

Quote:
Nobody said it was funny Rex attacking Rachel, I was replying to Sweet66s comment about how Rex isn't funny and boring and that's how I replied.
Well you're right, it wasn't funny. But you said that's why people don't like him and that isn't true- so I replied . People don't like him because he can be a ******- evidenced by tonight.

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
rex, sticking