Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB9 Big Brother 9 in 2008 was won by Rachel Rice.

Old 29-07-2008, 01:25 AM #26

that isnt exactly funny tbh. it didnt make me lol. sure i get it but i dont think that humour in anyway overcomes his nastiness because he isnt that funny. i like funny people who can pick on themselves and put themselves down in a jokey way but he doesnt do that. and luke does that which makes him more funny. luke can make fun of other people like bexs big tits but he also makes fun of his boyish skinny body.

he was being mean to her before he even saw the VT...thats before he even knew how she was. any intelligent person, and you think rex is intelligent, would know that putting someone down like that doesnt brin out their true character it makes them more quiet and boring.

sorry but its just really bad picking on a girl like that. rex was just happy he had the vt to fuel his argument against rachel. she wasnt being a fake, everone puts on a show for a vt and with a house full of strangers she may feel less comfortable than she is with her friends and family. that doesnt make her a fake. she hasnt done anything wrong so i dont understand why hes being like this
sweet66 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-07-2008, 01:28 AM #27

he knows rachel gets upset by it..she even starts crying yet he does it again and again, he is relentless ...big brother should warn him because he knows that he spoils rachels mood, makes her self conscious and unhappy. he must be a sadist or something. i mean to do it once fair enough but when he keeps mentioning it, knowing he gets upset i think is sadistic
sweet66 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-07-2008, 01:29 AM #28

Favourites (more):
CBB 10: Mike ‘The Situation’
BB13: Deana

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally posted by Billy21
Quote:
Originally posted by rayheartbliss
Quote:
Originally posted by Billy21
I woulda preferred him to bitch tbh. There's being honest and truthful, and there's being a bully, which is exactly what he is. He set out to hurt Rachel, which IMO, is 100 times worse than having a bitch. The way he ripped into her was disgusting, and I'm saying this and I can't stand Rachel.
i dont think, theres any distance of being nasty or a bitch!
bitching about others IS being nasty!!!
but bullying is the worst!!!!!!
and i cant believe a feel that rex is being a bully!
am not even sure if am supporting rex anymore! :S
Being a bitch is natural tbh. I really dont think there is anybody here that can say they have never spoken about someone behind their back etc etc.
never.......since i was 11 and below!
i do say things about others, not to make them feel bad about themselves and to make me feel better than them......
unless....you kno how it feels like to kno that people just constanly being nasty behind your back....you'l never stop bitching....
saying its natural is just an excuse.......i dont see the need of it...............calling someone ugly doesnt make you bueatiful in anyway.........
theres different kind of bitch..
bitch thats need to be said, to learn from it.
and bitch toward others to make them lower!
rayheartbliss is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-07-2008, 01:29 AM #29

Well it made me lol but so what people have there opinions. He wasn't being mean to her, when he questioned her about Bex saying she was completely different he believed her in the end that Bex was lying he obviously saw that VT and thought, **** she's lied.
Willz is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-07-2008, 01:32 AM #30

Quote:
Originally posted by sweet66
he knows rachel gets upset by it..she even starts crying yet he does it again and again, he is relentless ...big brother should warn him because he knows that he spoils rachels mood, makes her self conscious and unhappy. he must be a sadist or something. i mean to do it once fair enough but when he keeps mentioning it, knowing he gets upset i think is sadistic

Exactly! Last time he did it, she cried so why do it again? Or at least, if he is going to bring it up- do it in a less aggressive and attacking way. I'm amazed people seem to like rex for doing it?

If I was in there and I wanted to bring it up, I'd bring it up in a jokey way during conversation- and just say, I'd seen her VT and could tell she'd acted a bit mad on it to get on the show but understnad that that's normal and that I acted up on mine too or whatever... The guy has NO TACT!!!

And the other reason Rex doesn't do it that way is because he's not really a very nice person. Rex fans need to accept that
Matt10k is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-07-2008, 01:34 AM #31

Quote:
Originally posted by Willz
Well it made me lol but so what people have there opinions.
Some guy upsetting a woman is funny to you? Yeah, of course you're entitled to whatever opinion you like. Says a lot about you.
Old 29-07-2008, 01:34 AM #32

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Well it made me lol but so what people have there opinions. He wasn't being mean to her, when he questioned her about Bex saying she was completely different he believed her in the end that Bex was lying he obviously saw that VT and thought, **** she's lied.
i dont dislike rex or anything...wel not yet anyway...but it certainly didnt make me laugh!
i hope he pulls it off....because yerh...like billy21 said...its not very much different from how was alexandra!
we've seen better side of rex, and i dont enjoy watching rex like this.....

but sumtimes he makes me wonder...if he what to get out from there anyway, why does he even bother with things goin on in there........O.o
Old 29-07-2008, 01:35 AM #33

I've just explained to you it wasn't that I found funny. Did you read the posts before that, she asked what has Rex said thats funny, I gave her a couple of examples and she said "well it didn't make me lol", and that's what I replied to.

Read the whole thing before accusing me.
Old 29-07-2008, 01:36 AM #34

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
I've just explained to you it wasn't that I found funny. Did you read the posts before that, she asked what has Rex said thats funny, I gave her a couple of examples and she said "well it didn't make me lol", and that's what I replied to.

erh... acuse you of what exactly O.o?
Old 29-07-2008, 01:38 AM #35

Quote:

Ok, I apologise (you should quote people to make it easier to follow who you are responding to).

So you'd agree that he was an arsehole to upset Rachel that way then and that it wasn't funny at all?! (I'm not even sure why you brought him being funny into it since it has nothing to do with how he spoke to Rachel )
Old 29-07-2008, 01:38 AM #36

Sorry I was talking to Matt.
Old 29-07-2008, 01:40 AM #37

Sorry but i'm not sure how to work the quote thing completely well.

I brought him being funny into it because I was explaining to sweet66 why I liked him. He did go over the top and he was a bit of an arsehole but I started this thread because I believe it shouldn't change anyones opinion and the ammount of hate threads on him I felt he needed to be stuck up for.
Old 29-07-2008, 01:42 AM #38

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

on top right of every post..theres a little box that says quote/report
Old 29-07-2008, 01:46 AM #39

Quote:
Sorry but i'm not sure how to work the quote thing completely well.

I brought him being funny into it because I was explaining to sweet66 why I liked him. He did go over the top and he was a bit of an arsehole but I started this thread because I believe it shouldn't change anyones opinion and the ammount of hate threads on him I felt he needed to be stuck up for.
Ok, no problem. Quoting is easy, just press the quote button at the top right of someones reply, then write your reply underneath.

And yes, he can be funny sometimes. I'm glad you agree he crossed the line a bit. I by no means hate him but, it's the 3rd or so time he's attacked rachel and I just don't like how he goes about it. He seems to have a real problem with her.

It would change my opinion of him a little- I don't just keep it the same no matter what- even if I am a fan of someone, but it's nothing that can't be forgiven- he just needs to cool it a bit and stop being so aggressive towards her.

I'll see what he's like over the next few days. I think he should start by apologising though. If he continues to be so nasty to her, I'm afraid I'll just have to accept that he's a bully.
Old 29-07-2008, 01:49 AM #40

If he does continue it for no reason, I will then start to accept that maybe he is a bully, but he's never had a go at her without a reason to. Alex had a go at people for the sake of it, burning chips ect. and I just think comparing the 2 is wrong.
Old 29-07-2008, 01:52 AM #41

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

no, only on that event, rex came across no different as alex was...
but he did kept calling rachel, WOW YOUR BORING!
i mean, WOW aint that a bit harsh when rachel thought he was a friend!

but rex is not like alex who was ranting over nothing!
Old 29-07-2008, 01:53 AM #42

Quote:
If he does continue it for no reason, I will then start to accept that maybe he is a bully, but he's never had a go at her without a reason to. Alex had a go at people for the sake of it, burning chips ect. and I just think comparing the 2 is wrong.
I don't think it's reason enough. He didn't like her VT- he needs to get over it! It's not like she's ever bullied anyone or said anything nasty to someone.

Some already think he's a bully because he's attacked her over stupid, trivial things before. I'm borderline. I think if he does it one more time, I'll start to think it's a personal thing he has against her, that he has it in for her and that he's a bully.

Time will tell.
Old 29-07-2008, 01:54 AM #43

Time will tell. In a week or so people will move on like Picturegate.
Old 29-07-2008, 01:57 AM #44

i'm sorry but rachel didn't like that she got caught out lying!!!! let's face it if she acted like she has been in the house ie her normal dull self at the audition she knew she wouldn't get in - imo there is too much of a difference n why's every1 standing up 4 rachel wen people r diff 2 their audtion most people hate it!!! rex wasn't bullying her only saying his point like she did!!! n that's crappp the other people r 2 loud - she chose 2 hang out with them - n if she had nething worth saying she'd chime n say like most people would n she only tlks 2 certain people does not even make an effort with some of the other hm's!!! she can not win!!!!

if u were lied 2 by some 1 u thought u knew u'd confront them bout simple!!!
rhombus92 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-07-2008, 01:58 AM #45

Quote:
Time will tell. In a week or so people will move on like Picturegate.
Yes but their opinion of him will gradually drop for every time he decides attacking poor rach is a good idea.

If he's nasty to her again, it could be the final nail in his coffin- people still remember the other times he's been nasty to her for something so trivial.

If he wants to be percieved as an utter bastard, he's doing a pretty good job!
Old 29-07-2008, 01:59 AM #46

Whoa a lot of Rex hating going on here!! Ok this is how I see it, I'm saying this as a big Rex fan but also a Rachel fan. I don't think she's being exactly like her vt but she's not that much different to it, but don't they all act a bit for their vt's?? While Rex did come across as being a bit harsh to her I think the reason it seemed so bad was because out of all of them that Rex confronted she was fighting back more, I think if Dale or May had argued with him more they would have gotten the same response,but they seemed to just accept what he was saying. The argument between him and Rachel went on longer and so seems so much worse. I still really like Rex, but kinda feel sorry for Rachel too. Hmmm am I sitting on the fence here
hanny08 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-07-2008, 02:01 AM #47

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

lol
but was nasty....
Old 29-07-2008, 02:09 AM #48

Ok I'll jump down from the fence just to say that the scrabble comment was really nasty, but I'm jumping right back up again now
hanny08 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-07-2008, 03:34 AM #49
The Dude

The Dude

Quote:
Getting fed up with all these anti-rex threads. For god sake, he went slightly over the top, but instead of going behind her back and calling her this that and everything he has actually said something to her, you all complain about bitching the moment Rex says something to someones face its the end of the world.

I like Rachel but he's right, she is nothing like her VT, she isn't that chatty in the house nowehre near and to be honest if I was in his posistion and saw someone I trusted as a good friend look like a fake I would be pretty p****d to.

Enough anti-rex threads, this hasn't changed my opinion on him and i'm probablly in the minority here but REX TO WIN.
if you are stupid enough not to see how much they took that VT out of context then you really shouldn't be "sticking up" for anybody.

Rex and Stu BOTH jumped at the chance to say that Rachel was "not" the same as in her VT...but both failed to realise that she actually "WAS" and "IS" the same as her VT, which she explained very well while Rex was laying it on...she is a very confident woman, it's just that there are people in there that are more arrogant and loud mouthed than her...in a one on one scenario she would be able to hold her own, but when EVERYONE is talking there can only be one person at the top...and that wasn't Rachel, even Darnell is complaining about not being heard.

I want Rex to win, but I've lost a lot of respect for him after that incident. and I think BB have overstepped rules of the game by even showing them VT footage (Dale got off very lightly from his footage...wonder why that was?)

Rex needs to apologise to Rachel, as WE can see that she is actually genuine (and those of you who don't can all jump off a cliff)

so I think we know which way the nominations will be going this week...

dOc
MaDdOctoR is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-07-2008, 03:39 AM #50

He was right for saying it shes a totally different person in that video....
Shes a ***** gobshite....
Erin is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
rex, sticking