Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB5 Nadia, Michelle, Stuart, Jason and the rest of the Big Brother 5 housemates.

Old 01-07-2004, 08:06 AM #1

Default Down But Not Out... Yet

The usually chipper housemate is feeling well below her 100% happiness quota. In fact, she feels as low as 50%.

When Big Brother asked the cause of this dramatic decrease, she revealed that 50% of her would like to stay, and 50% wants to escape from the atmosphere inside the House.

She feels "Uncomfortable and suppressed" being around people that she knows nominated her for eviction. "My emotions and feelings are obvious, I can't pretend," she said frankly.

Nadia felt "Dislike, hatred and negative vibes" emanating from certain housemates, but did not name names.

On a lighter note, she admitted that she enjoyed the evening's party entertainment as much as was possible, but that she had been unable to fully relax. "It was great fun though, thank you," she said graciously.

When asked about the coming eviction, Nadia was philosophical. "If it's my time to go, I will go," while adding that she was "Wishing to go".

Nadia reckoned that she had been nominated for eviction since she was no longer a figure of curiosity for the housemates. And she is curious to know if she has "connected with people in the outside world."

Nadia admitted that she dreads losing either Marco or Michelle on Friday, but that Marco would be the greater loss. "Will I be able to substitute Marco with someone else?" she mused. Unlikely, Marco is definitely a one-off.

Nadia left the Diary Room in higher spirits. This lady will find out if destiny's going to call on Friday night. All she can do now is sit tight and wait...

Official Site
Hooly One is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic