Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB5 Nadia, Michelle, Stuart, Jason and the rest of the Big Brother 5 housemates.

Old 02-07-2004, 11:33 AM #1

Default The Cat\'s Whispers

Jungle Cat Victor has given Harem member Marco a pep talk on eviction and being a worthwhile member of the House.

In a morale-boosting session normally reserved for Jungle Cat members, Victor has told Marco that, even if he is evicted tonight, his time in the House will not have been wasted...Unlike some other housemates.

"If someone makes you laugh, they're gonna make the public laugh," Victor told a horizontal Marco, suggesting that the latter would be popular with the public for his riotous sense of humour.

"It's like we're all different genres of film and it's a bit early for your genre to come off the shelf," Victor explained.

"That's what I'm saying yesterday," Victor continued, "the people in here I have the most respect for are, you, Jay, Ahmed. We're the people going to get to the end week...not just being nice, nice, nice [like some of the other housemates]."

Marco nodded and interjected with the odd "mmm" clearly soaking up the compliments like a sponge in a washing up bowl. Victor was unstoppable.

...and Victor keeps it coming

"Us guys are survivors for God's sake!" the Londoner ranted. "No offence to these guys - Stu, Michelle, Dan and Becki...being nice all the time," he scoffed.

Telling Marco that they were the people that made the House interesting, Victor then went on to defend any griping and bitching that had taken place.

"This sort of stuff goes on at work every day, little things like this, do you know what I'm saying?" he proposed.

Wriggling in his bed as Victor's words began to massage his ego, Marco finally got more than just an "mmm" out.

"I've been here five weeks, it's not like I've not done everything, I've had fights, tears, everything," he said, the sound of his own trumpet reverberating around the room.

What is the Jungle Cat up to...?

Official Site
Hooly One is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
cat, whispers