Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB5 Nadia, Michelle, Stuart, Jason and the rest of the Big Brother 5 housemates.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 26-06-2004, 05:52 AM #1

Default HEAT MAKES ME FEEL HORNY , SAYS AHMED

BIG BROTHER babes beware Ahmed says hot weather turns him on.

The 44-year-old house misfit told Victor yesterday that he was always 'horny' in his native Somalia.

Ahmed claimed that even central heating can get him going.

And that could spell trouble for Scots student Shell, who has already been upset by his leering and ogling.

Ahmed went misty-eyed with nostalgia as he recalled how few clothes Somali women wear.

He told Victor: 'In Africa, it's so hot and they don't cover too much.

'They are not naked but they wear a very light thing, like an African dress, so you can visualise or imagine.

'And there, especially after lunch, it's hot hot hot, and nearly all day you are horny there.

'When it's cold I am less horny than when it's hot, unless I am inside with the central heating.'

Ahmed told Victor howhe got a kick out of pursuing his first and second wives. He said: 'If I see someone, I like it, I must have her.

'I wasn't thinking about marrying or having children the first time. I was obsessed with her,physically liking her.

'Hunting that was good. I don't like easy women.'

Ahmed certainly hasn't had an easy time with Shell, who complained bitterly to the other housemates last week about his ogling.

The 22-year-old said: 'I feel disgusted it's horrible.'

Ahmed got wind of it and told her later: 'If I upset or frightened you, I'm sorry.' Shell replied: 'That's fine.'

While Ahmed was hungry for love, Stuart was pining for his beloved exercise machine.

Big Brother took away the cross trainer a reward for passing a previous task in the middle of the night.

And Stuart, who spent hours on the contraption, dropped to his knees in despair when he got up and saw it had gone.

'I can see the grooves it left in the carpet,' he whimpered, tracing the marks with his fingers.

Daily Record
Hooly One is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
ahmed, feel, heat, horny, makes