Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB2 Brian Dowling, Helen and Paul, Dean and the rest of the Big Brother 2 housemates from 2001.

Old 15-05-2002, 10:27 AM #1

Default Helen on Lorraine 15t May

Our Helen done us proud this morning
I will give you a very quick run down, as I am sure our ace reporter ROB will give a very good account later. Helen was on a deck of a boat, with Ben shepherd. It was a live broadcast, and Lorriane was asking questions from the studio.
Helen was really enjoying herself. The banter between her and Ben was great Ben done all the important bits and Helen well was just Helen. She was so exited but not over the top. She had nearly been thrown out of the Gucci shop, brought a T shirt which Ben was quick to say Helen had, had an accident re toothe paste down the front. H answered oh thats ok, and carried on descriping Canne There are so many designer shops Lorraine, but so expensive, at this Ben chipped in with it is all right when you have Paul Clarkes credit cards. She had also brought Lorraine a small toy dog as everyone in Canne has dogs but that was alright as the one she had brought did not poo The whole interview was so funny Lorraine was beside herself, I think wondering what she was about to say next. They are on again tomorrow, I cannot wait. Our Helen was like a young Goldie Horne. Also looking forward to our eliquant ROBs account of the morning:dance :
monie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-05-2002, 11:02 PM #2
Administrator

Administrator

Thank you so much for that, monie. I wish I'd been able to see it myself, though!

I set my video to tape GMTV from around 8 a.m. today and what did I find when I came home?....... nothing! No Helen to be seen!! I was fizzing! Black mark to the Radio Times!

What made it even worse was to find out that her report from Cannes had actually been on Lorraine's programme on Sky 1 - if I'd known I would have taped that instead!

I don't know what to do tomorrow - I'll probably tape both of them just in case - better safe than sorry!
Kaz is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 16-05-2002, 08:44 AM #3

I confused!!! Was Helen not on GMTV after all?!!

I forgot yesterday but I watched it 2day and it was just Ben Shepard!! Wheres Helen?!
Princess Pink Pants is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 16-05-2002, 10:58 AM #4

As far as I know Helen was not on GMTV but she was on Lorraine which is on Sky one.

She was on again today in fine form, I will give a quick breakdown whilst we wait for ROB, Where is ROB!!
She was sitting again on the deck of a boat with Ben, She had a turquiose dress on I have seen her in better, no glitter, but the dress was a feature last week when she went out to some designer shops to choose a dress for Canne. She said that she had been partying and Ben said she sure knows how to party this girl. Helen said she thought she might be still a little drunk, but Ben quickly said no it is the boat moving, It seem whilst partying Helen was approached by a Indian Elvis look a like he sad that Woody Allen was looking for a girl with a big smile, to which Ben said yes she had a big smile alright, looking down at her boobs. Lorraine said to Helen no Hollywood for you girl you have Paul Clarke back here to which she agreed. They both were very funny today and Helen done herself proud. She is getting more proffesssional each day.. Helen was going off to sunbathe and Ben was going to do some more work. Again I feel sure our ROBS account will bring us more up to date
monie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 16-05-2002, 11:55 AM #5

The time date thing seems a bit peculiar on the site today, so it is currently

17.05hrs, Friday 17:05:02

No Helen on GMTV again today folks. Ben stood alone once more.

On Lorraine, Giles did out his drawers instead, and they showed an old clip of Helen having 'Madonna's facial' in case we 'had withdrawal symptoms for Helen'.

At the very end there was a shot of Ben and Helen (not sure it was recorded today) from Cannes, saying they were there all next week as well, reporting back.

Poor Mr Clarke, all alone in that big bed. It's no good. I will just HAVE to go and look after him.

No, no, don't worry. I know it's a great sacrifice, but I feel I must. Think of me as being there to protect him from the advances of lascivious females who would have their evil way with him.

It's a sacred duty. I feel that I must put myself entirely at his disposal. See you next Friday. I had better take my vitamin tablets because I am going to be working flat out............................
Romantic Old Bird is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 16-05-2002, 06:36 PM #6

Hi, never fear, ROB is here..............

Monie, I couldn't get on site last night and anyway, your report was spot on. Today as well!

Unfortunately it would appear the Radio Times was mistaken in promising us Helen on GMTV. In fact there was a report on GMTV this morning, very pointedly from Ben alone. I am pretty sure Helen was just off camera at the time.

On Lorraine Helen was in her element indeed, doing a bit too much playfighting with Ben for my liking yesterday. Lorraine even remarked today that Helen and Ben made a lovely couple!

I think poor old PC was kept at the back of her mind over the last couple of days. I also think the 'Indian Elvis' was probably one of those lothario 'sorts' who hangs around looking for impressionable young ladies to approach.

I am a bit concerned that Helen has undeniably become more junoesque, and hope she keeps it in check. I know to my cost what happens when you eat apace with a very fit active man, and I guess that is what has happened since they got to Hadley Wood. She looked young, fresh faced and glowing but nothing like the girl who ran screeching down the path last July in that dress.

I'm not sure that there will be a report tomorrow, Lorraine didn't seem to know. There were apparently not the amount of celebs there that they had been hoping for, and it's obvious that Ben & Helen aren't staying over the weekend.

To sum it up though, Helen definitely has had a fantastic time. She didn't seem upset at not appearing on GMTV.

As she said re: the Woody Allen incident.........

'Who knows Lorraine, today Sky One, tomorrow Hollywood!'

I, for one, will be glad to think she is back home again, behaving herself. Giving her attentions instead to Mr Clarke, BHLCS, the little minx! How could she neglect him so!

The other thing, and this is an absolute p***er, why OH WHY did I not think of getting the virtual bus out and looking after him for a couple of days! The wasted opportunity!

HE WAS ALL ON HIS OWN!

I have holidays left, I could have nurtured him, clasped him to my ample bosom, made him my applecake, given him a rub down with a velvet glove...............

WHAT A WASTE!!!!!!
Romantic Old Bird is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 16-05-2002, 10:38 PM #7

Don't worry ROB PC has been taken care of in H's absence

Didn't she do well!!!!!! I thought she was brilliant, very relaxed she's obviously getting on well with Ben, which is good to see because I always got the impression he didn't like her. I loved Lorraine reminding H that she had Paul back here. Well done H you did really well, lets hope somebody snaps her up for their shows!!!
chilledbootz is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 18-05-2002, 12:01 AM #8

Someone said on RI:SE this morning (still not very good, getting slightly better) that Paul was in Cannes with Helen & when they were approached they said they wanted privacy.
just me is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 18-05-2002, 09:58 AM #9
Administrator

Administrator

You could be right, Ju - cc100 also posted up a snippet from the Mirror 3 a.m. section saying the same thing (but predictably with a nasty twist) - click here to see.

Poor ROB - all the way to Hadley Wood to find out that her mission of mercy has been in vain.

I'm glad that Helen did so well in her reporting from Cannes, but disappointed that she didn't get the chance to shine on GMTV as were were promised by the Radio Times. If they're there next week as well, maybe - just maybe - she'll be featured sometime then. I'll have to keep setting both videos just in case!
Kaz is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
15t, helen, lorraine