Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB5 Nadia, Michelle, Stuart, Jason and the rest of the Big Brother 5 housemates.

Old 12-07-2004, 05:55 PM #1

Default Near Misses

Michelle revealed her fears over what repercussions may result from her military leadership once the task is over, in a cosy chat in the Snug with Private Stuart.

"Everybody's got a false impression of this task," she told him.

Stuart asked her to elaborate, but the Sergeants are forbidden from discussing the nomination process attached to the task.

"There's something that Jason said that I haven't said," she told him, cryptically. She said Shell had been asking whether the punishment for failure is simply shopping related.

"I haven't lied to her but it will feel like I have. It doesn't feel good," she said.

Stuart tried to reassure her that someone had to be in her difficult position. Plus he thought the task was brilliant.

"Maybe I'm doing something so you don't know I'm doing it," she said, adding more mystery. "How are they going to feel about me afterwards, for saying 'Come on, we've got to get through this task'?"

It just isn't fairplay!

But Stuart comforted her, saying she was only doing her job.

Meanwhile on the sofas, Shell and Victor were also talking about the repercussions of the task and in particular, if it was failed. Shell had already guessed there were going to be no nominations this week.

"I think if we fail the task, we are all up," said Victor.

"Either that or Jay and Michelle are," mused Shell.

"No, it won't be them," said Victor. "It'll be the six of us."

Shell then revealed she thought if they did fail the task it would be down to Ahmed. "It's not fair if Ahmed has a bit of a sniffle, so thinks '******* it' and fails it for the rest of the group," she twittered.

And back in the snug, Michelle told Stuart that if it were possible she would swap places with Ahmed in his coup. "I would do that, for more reasons than one."

They had a little cuddle and Stuart told Michelle she's been an excellent Sergeant. "The best ever. Times ten."

Watch this space to find out the task result, who will be up for the public vote and how they all react to the news...

Official Site
Hooly One is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
misses