Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB9 Big Brother 9 in 2008 was won by Rachel Rice.

Old 30-08-2008, 09:55 AM #1

Default All Cowards

Given the level of verbal and sexually demeaning abuse that Sara has had to endure (from Darnell and Rex), is anyone else as disappointed as me that NO-ONE has even attempted to intervene?? Even dear sweet Rachel?
I have to give Sara 10 out of 10 for taking this flak in such a dignified way.
Daffodil is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-08-2008, 10:22 AM #2

why should Rachel stick up for Sara, the person who nominates her every week but as Mikey said never nominates the so called "bullies".

If anyone should be fronting Rex, Mo, or Darnell it should have been Sara's "best mate" Lisa, who sat and witnessed it and said absolutely NOTHING!!

Rachel has forever defended others against "abuse" nobody, not even Mikey stood up for her when Rachel took the same abuse from the same people, and went for eviction too.... only Rachel rode out the storm without half the fuss and without a freebie £25k to cushion the blow.

Sara has had nothing compared to Rachel, who has been wrongly accused and abused by more HM's that have actually LEFT, and still has to endure it from those left in.
Lets not forget the abuse Luke, Mario, Rebecca, Alex, Sylvia, Dale, even Belinda had a nibble at the easy target.
All the time Rachel was the one person they all thought as being false yet it was others who had nominated them out, with the exception of Luke, who Rachel had already made known to him her feelings.

Once again for someone considered non confrontational, and boring, I never see her taking afternoon naps, and its quite strange that SHE is the one who is mentioned here for NOT defending someone, despite that person being someone who has never ever given Rachel a chance.

Any woman knows if you flirt and go about kissing anything that moves your making your own bed of trouble, (it may be wrong, but sadly its a fact) rachel like myself probably thinks that making that bed, she deserves to lie in it too.
AngRemembered is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-08-2008, 10:28 AM #3

QUOTE: "Any woman knows if you flirt and go about kissing anything that moves your making your own bed of trouble, (it may be wrong, but sadly its a fact) rachel like myself probably thinks that making that bed, she deserves to lie in it too."
UNQUOTE

That hardly fits Sara!! And there is no way that anything Rex or Darnell has said to her, is justified. Are you one of those strange people who thinks beautiful women who joke about are flirts and 'asking for it?' Jealous maybe??
Old 30-08-2008, 10:30 AM #4

Quote:
Originally posted by Daffodil
Given the level of verbal and sexually demeaning abuse that Sara has had to endure (from Darnell and Rex), is anyone else as disappointed as me that NO-ONE has even attempted to intervene?? Even dear sweet Rachel?
I have to give Sara 10 out of 10 for taking this flak in such a dignified way.
I wouldn't expect Rachel to defend Sara why shoud she...However if you noticed later on Rachel did say some words to Rex pointing out she thought he was in the wrong.Sara was not present.

The one who should have intervened is Lisa. But Lisa sat on the fence.It was eviction week after all....Friend or no friend why should Lisa risk he chances by being sucked in to someone elses argument...

Either way Lisa could not win in the eyes of the public. Not to intervene can be seen as a betrayal of a friend..To intervene can be seen as meddling....
bananarama is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-08-2008, 10:34 AM #5

Surely just basic humanity should have made one of these people to step in.
Old 30-08-2008, 10:36 AM #6

Even if people stuck up for sara REx and darnel just completely ignore them and continue to bombard the unfortunate victim i.e Sara REx and darnell must be bad in their behaviour for BB to intrervene and give them warnings. Hasn't Rex had two warning against sara? Hes a bully and bullying isn't tolerated in schools or workplace these days, so why should people think it acceptable in the BB house?
Nutters22000 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-08-2008, 10:39 AM #7
Banned

Banned

It annoyed me on both accounts, I didn't get how nobody would stand up for them. If I was in the house I'd have definately stood up for them since I can't stand bullies especially when it's a man bullying woman.
Tom4784 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-08-2008, 10:40 AM #8

I hated it on last nights show when Rex was clearly attacking Sara, yet Kat sat there and said in favour of Rex, 'Im sorry but i dont agree'. If Darnall or Rex were to physically abuse someone in that house, she wouldnt careless cos their her 'friend'. What nonsense.
Cody™ is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-08-2008, 10:43 AM #9

They all need to stick up to him as a group and put him in his place. Then again he doesn't listen to BB warnings so we are stuck with him I think the group are afraid of him including Kat whos just covering her own ar.e
Nutters22000 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-08-2008, 10:57 AM #10

Quote:
QUOTE: "Any woman knows if you flirt and go about kissing anything that moves your making your own bed of trouble, (it may be wrong, but sadly its a fact) rachel like myself probably thinks that making that bed, she deserves to lie in it too."
UNQUOTE

That hardly fits Sara!! And there is no way that anything Rex or Darnell has said to her, is justified. Are you one of those strange people who thinks beautiful women who joke about are flirts and 'asking for it?' Jealous maybe??
Jealous of Sara?

she flirts with a blind man covered in snot on day 1-5, then moves on to an albino with a face like a boboons a**, from there she goes to a ginge freckly beast with attitude, then she licks the chest of a tanny look a like almost twice her age, still not done she then snogs Mo, all she needs do now is simulate a sex act with the kilchen pedal bin and she will have set a new BB house record for being the cheapest flirt ever.

I'm one of these woman who think woman should be able to do anything they want, but then face the consequences without needing symapathy either.
Flirting to the extent Sara has mastered the art should still be OK, but as I said sadly the fact is its not considered "best practise" for woman.
Sara should be aware of that, and I think she is, but you made the point others should come to her rescue, all I done was ask why should they?

If Sara, me, and the whole world believe your free to flirt where you want how you want, why should we have a go at those who freely take advatage of her actions too.
AngRemembered is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-08-2008, 11:00 AM #11

You have proved my point beautifully lol
Old 30-08-2008, 11:09 AM #12

Sara deserves eveything that she gets called after last night live streaming she is just a cheap tart messing with the boys remember the saying ( if you play with fire you get burned ) and this nasty tart of a woman is going to get burned one day for her actions
sk8tersmum is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-08-2008, 11:19 AM #13

Favourites:
BB11: John James

Favourites:

Quote:
Originally posted by Angiebabe
Quote:
UNQUOTE

Jealous of Sara?

she flirts with a blind man covered in snot on day 1-5, then moves on to an albino with a face like a boboons a**, from there she goes to a ginge freckly beast with attitude, then she licks the chest of a tanny look a like almost twice her age, still not done she then snogs Mo, all she needs do now is simulate a sex act with the kilchen pedal bin and she will have set a new BB house record for being the cheapest flirt ever.

I'm one of these woman who think woman should be able to do anything they want, but then face the consequences without needing symapathy either.
Flirting to the extent Sara has mastered the art should still be OK, but as I said sadly the fact is its not considered "best practise" for woman.
Sara should be aware of that, and I think she is, but you made the point others should come to her rescue, all I done was ask why should they?

If Sara, me, and the whole world believe your free to flirt where you want how you want, why should we have a go at those who freely take advatage of her actions too.
hehe where to start ...
right well leaving aside for a second the reason why you may have some insight into transvestisms
She had a thing for Stu ... never for that ginger ...Mo picks her up and swings her in the air but Sara is the ***** there is she? lol ... Mickey's up for flirting but he knows its all a laugh. You last sentence is mind blowing
"If Sara, me, and the whole world believe your free to flirt where you want how you want, why should we have a go at those who freely take advatage of her actions too." none said you can flirt anywhere .. you made that up... and those that freely take advantage according to you include Darnell/Rex calling her a ***** every chance they get and hi five-ing like a pack of wanna-be american w@nkers with MO, pathetic YES man Mo, backing them up with a hardon in his pants.... that's freely take advatage of her actions ... wow
GO SARA!
ange7 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-08-2008, 11:22 AM #14

Favourites:

Favourites:

Admin deleted
Old 30-08-2008, 12:20 PM #15

Quote:
Originally posted by ange7
Admin deleted
agreed.....Remarks that are libel also. I hope the chickens come home to roost
bananarama is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-08-2008, 01:13 PM #16

I was quite shocked that Lisa didn't say anything.
Even in her interview when she said she can stick up for herself.
_Seth is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-08-2008, 01:29 PM #17
Whirliegig

Whirliegig

Lisa seemed very keen not to get involved in any controversy throughout her stay in the house I felt. Perhaps shes just a non confrontational type?
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-08-2008, 01:30 PM #18

Why did you all kick Stuart out, He'd of Stood up for her.

as he stuck up for rachel mikey etc..

He'd of been great that night.
30stone is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-08-2008, 01:35 PM #19

Mo sneaks about in the background backing them up.
cliffsbananas is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-08-2008, 01:38 PM #20

I'm actually really surprised Sara didn't stick up for herself more, she just seems to take whatever they throw at her which she shouldn't. I don't like to see that.
I do like Sara by the way
SilverPink is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-08-2008, 01:45 PM #21

I was disappointed that Lisa didn't say anything to Rex. She had been in the room the whole time that Rex was blaming Sara for Darnells 'misery' and she heard Rex call Sara a liar etc. I dont think Sara needs anyone to fight her battles for her but getting backup from a 'friend' is always welcome!
dcp42 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-08-2008, 01:51 PM #22
Z

Z

I think Rachel's name was suggested because she's seen as a genuinely nice person who usually sticks up for people who are getting picked on.

I was extremely disappointed nobody intervened, but I didn't expect anybody to, they were all too afraid it would hurt their chances of winning. Spit-gate, when everybody was jumping in to defend Jen, which was in week 3, nobody cared about public opinion because they were all drunk and wanted to have a go at Rex for being a pig. Fast forward to two weeks before the final and nobody is willing to risk defending her - especially as Rex made it this far despite being "in the wrong" and Jen being evicted shortly after the incident. Maybe they remembered that and decided not to risk falling into that trap of being the hero?
Z is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-08-2008, 01:51 PM #23

Favourites:

Favourites:

Quote:
Originally posted by 30stone

oh man don't blame us...
Stuart could have gone lots further if he wanted too ... he put the word out that he wanted to leave and lots of hms put him up saying "he wants to go, I'm doing him a fav".

He was a genuine guy... tough guy mask but a real softy .. I think that's why Sara made a play for him .. round the same time he told her he hadn't really been with that many girls and was really a shy guy.
Old 30-08-2008, 02:01 PM #24

Quote:
Originally posted by Angiebabe
Quote:
UNQUOTE

Jealous of Sara?

I think this sums up the issue very well.

People defending Sara are happy to see her play around with people's minds, feelings and emotions, but when the repurcussions come around these Sara sympathysers are demanding a Saviour Squad come in and intervene to prevent poor little Sara from hearing a few home truths from the people she teased and abused in the first place. It's a disgrace. A sympathy campaign gone insane.

The housemates don't stand up for Sara because they've seen it all first hand what she's done to a couple of the lads. Even Lisa knows Sara has brought this verbal backlash on herself.
SexualHeroics is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-08-2008, 02:10 PM #25

Quote:
Originally posted by 30stone

Stuart ganged up on Sara with Rex, Darnell and Mo before, he wouldn't stand up for her at all. He didn't stand up for Maysoon (But that would be difficult seeing as it was him who was targetting her) and he didn't stand up for Rachel most of the time either.

Sara flirts and flirts, she uses her sexuality to get what she wants and then dumps on the people she's used. She called Darnell a pervert and said he'd try to rape her if she got into bed with her, then as soon as he calls her a slut the world is up in arms. Lisa is right, Sara can look after herself, she's not a defenseless little girl. She has caused these problems herself and while she doesn't deserve to be treated like dirt by Darnell and Rex, she never intervened when others were the victims (In fact she nominated the victims and snuggled up to the bullies).

She is as much a coward as any of the housemates but in her case she's even worse, she has been aiming at the victims all series and now she's in that position she still hasn't stopped.
AndyShields is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
cowards