Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Creative Writing and Books This area is for members' stories and poetry. Also a forum for book reviews and discussion.

Old 20-11-2008, 09:11 PM #101
Banned

Banned

comments?
Magic is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-11-2008, 09:17 PM #102
Banned

Banned

Ha! I love it! What will happen next I wonder? I can't wait for the next episode! I'd love to have a cameo in it but i don't think i'd fit in well! Now that Angie's been discovered what's going to happen next?
Tom4784 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-11-2008, 09:22 PM #103

LOL, I just caught up with this masterpiece, oh what a laugh.

This is a bit but still very Magic well done
AngRemembered is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 11:33 AM #104
Banned

Banned

Default The Detective

Previously - Shaun, with the help of Darenn kidnaps Ann, and sets Angie to pose as her! Chewy see's Shaun and Ann together, Posted hears Darenns phone Call, Laura discovers Ann is her mum - and goes to mett her, discovering Angie is pretending to be Ann! Angie flees - but does she succeed?

It had been two weeks since that event full day, and Ann was now officially declared as a missing person.

Luckily, at the train station CCTV caught Angie, pose as Ann, but, despite the story featuring in the local news, Angie had vanished before the police arrived, and was know where to be seen.

Life went on, and Shaun and Ann were now living together in the small bedsit, hidden from reality, Laura was back at College, Angie had escaped to Jamaica, Darenn was back in London, and a teenage boy, who we shall call 'LargeAndInCharge' became fascinated with the events of that day.

'LargeAndInCharge' recognized the faces of that day from a online forum he was on, and he remembered, that Ann, had vanished from the forum. And this, made him scared and excited, as he wanted to prove to his parents he was as heroic as his brother, and, on the evening of the train station drama, he vowed to himself he would find out where Ann was.

And that is when 'LargeAndInCharge' became Dale. He knew from all the famous detective stories that to solve a mystery – you need to be undercover. And, he also learnt that fame gets everything – and so he became the Big Brother 9 evictee Dale. For two, long weeks he tries his best to asked so many members about Ann, but none of them knew anything about the vanished lady. Until he spoke to Posted.

Harry, or Posted was a unusual teenager. He didn’t love girls, music and the latest craze – his mind was very particular – and he remembered everything in the finest detail. Posted talked for Britain – he constantly told ‘Dale’ about Robot Wars, Disney and Pete Burns. And then, he told ‘Dale’ a story about the day he bought ‘The Steamboat Willie Mega Box set’…

Dale says:
So Ann, you never spoke much?

Posted says:
No. I am going now to watch steamboat Willie

Dale says:
What’s that?

Posted says:
a tv show. join the fan club

Posted says:
i just remembered when I bought it I saw Darren the weird dramatic one that married Shaun

Posted says:
and he talked about someone called Ann

Dale says:
IS THIS TRUE?

Posted says:
yes i dont lie

Dale says:
So he spoke about someone called Ann? Do you know who else he mentioned?

Posted says:
callum and shaun

Dale says:
I have to go – thanks so much

For the next two days, ‘LargeAndInCharge’ searched and searched – until he found vital details about Shaun’s movements. He had ordered tickets to see Joe Pasquale – live in the princess theatre. And if he was right – Ann loved Joe Pasquale. Something wasn’t right - and he was going to find out what.

Next Time: Callum, Ann, Shaun and LargeAndInCharge and Posted cross paths – with vital consequences
Old 03-12-2008, 04:39 PM #105
Banned

Banned

commments?
I know it was a rather boring episode, but I want to tie it up.
Old 03-12-2008, 04:51 PM #106

LOL, wow I escaped to Jamaica awwwwwwwwwww

phewwwwwwwww perhaps the tibb news papperazzi will now leave me alone and stop flashing at me in the streets, people are starting to talk
AngRemembered is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 05:00 PM #107
Banned

Banned

Lol! I love it. It's such a great story.
Old 13-03-2009, 05:34 PM #108
Frozen

Favourites (more):
X Factor 2013: Sam Callahan
CBB 11: Rylan Clark

Frozen

Favourites (more):

Bump! I was (Still) catching up on what I missed while I was absent from TIBB and this is some great stuff that has been written. I love My camo in the story and I would love to hear what happend next.
Harry! is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 13-03-2009, 05:51 PM #109
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Favourites (more):

LMFAO. When you mentioned the Princess Theatre I choked on my noodles.
Shaun is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-03-2009, 12:05 PM #110
Banned

Banned

Default When Ann Called Out

Previously - Shaun, with the help of Darenn kidnaps Ann, and sets Angie to pose as her! Chewy see's Shaun and Ann together, Posted hears Darenns phone Call, Laura discovers Ann is her mum - and goes to mett her, discovering Angie is pretending to be Ann! Angie flees the country, and Largeandincharge realises that Shaun has Ann - and they are going to see Joe Pasquale.

It was your average morning in Wales. Rain poored down against the windows, in the middle of Summer. Callum got out of bed, ruffled his hair with his hands and put on some clothes. Before he went down stairs, he turned on his laptop.

Callum loved the computer, but since his best friend Ann had dissapeared from the Internet life wasn't the same. Everyday he hope he would see her, but he never did.

But today was different. As he signed in to MSN, he screamed aloud, and dropped his Britney Spears 'Blackout' Mug on the floor.

HE HAD A EMAIL FROM ANN

My Lovely Callum Its Ann Now Then Do You Know Shaun Well sHaun has Kidnapped Me For The Last Two Months And I am Locked iN His House Or A House He Braught Us. I Dont Love Him Callum aNd I Want To See My Nece Destiny. He Has Gone Out To Buy Me Some CLothes To Wear To Joe Pasgualye Tonight And Its The First Time I Have Been Able To Use hIs Computer So My LOvely Callum Please Can You Come To The Prince See Theatre In Torkey Tonight And SAve Me It 8pm I LOve You Thanks So Much

Callums heart was beating so fast. It was that vile, up his own arse Britney hater Shaun that had her. And he was going to set her free. He didn't know what to do.

How would he get there? How would he help Ann?

He needed the help of TiBB Members.
Old 15-03-2009, 12:09 PM #111
Frozen

Favourites (more):

Frozen

Favourites (more):

Trust Shaun lol!
Old 15-03-2009, 12:12 PM #112
Piertotum Locomotor

Favourites:
BB14 USA: Britney

Piertotum Locomotor

Favourites:
BB14 USA: Britney

LOL
Callum is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-03-2009, 12:21 PM #113
Banned

Banned

Default When Ann saw Dale and Burns

Previously - Shaun, with the help of Darenn kidnaps Ann, and nobody knows where she is! Finally, after much chaos Posted and LargeAndInCharge (AKA Pete Burns and Dale) head to the Princess theatre, as they have heard thats where Shaun is taking Ann. Callum has recieved a email from Ann, and could he save her from the theatre?[/i]

Ann's heart was beating. Not only was she going to see Joe Pasquale, if Callum got her email she may be saved, and this torture would be over.

It was 6.30pm, and Ann had put on a floral silky dress, that Shaun had made her wear. She didn't feel as happy in this as she did in her England tracksuit, but she didn't want Shaun to get angry again. She light a cigarette, as Shaun walked out in a Joe Pasquale T-Shirt.

"I love you Ann, and I am sorry for the way I have treated you. From tonight onwards, its all change, babe"

Ann looked at Shaun, and smiled. As he placed his hands on her hips, she felt so angry, but she held her anger in.

10 minutes later, Ann was outside for the first time in two months. It felt glorious to walk outside, with the air in your hair and the sun shining on your back. As Shaun started up the Car, Ann was taken back to the day that Darenn and Shaun took her hostage. Why hadn't anyone realised at home?

As they drove along, Ann gazed out the window at the faces of strangers longily. Suddenly, she screamed.

"Shaun! Look!" she exlaimed.

She pointed to the car to the right, and there sat Dale, from Big Brother 9 and a Pete Burns lookalike! She waved frantically, to see people she had known so well on the television.

"DONT SHOW ME UP YOU TART! Else we are going home!" Shaun screamed, as he yanked on Ann's hair.

Ann remained quiet, and focused her eyes on her feet. But as they drove, Shaun got worried. It seemed the car with Dale and the Pete Burns lookalike in was following them...
Old 15-03-2009, 12:26 PM #114
Frozen

Favourites (more):

Frozen

Favourites (more):

How strange, I would never put together Dale and Pete Burns [Lookalike] anyway the chase goes on.
Old 15-03-2009, 12:29 PM #115
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Madonna
How strange, I would never put together Dale and Pete Burns [Lookalike] anyway the chase goes on.
The Pete Burns lookalike is based on you hehe, and Dale is LargeAndInCharge as he once pretended to be him.
Old 15-03-2009, 12:30 PM #116
Frozen

Favourites (more):

Frozen

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally posted by Magic
Quote:
Originally posted by Madonna
The Pete Burns lookalike is based on you hehe, and Dale is LargeAndInCharge as he once pretended to be him.
At least I look like someone stunning then!
Old 15-03-2009, 12:55 PM #117
Banned

Banned

Default May the show begin...

Previously - Shaun, with the help of Darenn kidnaps Ann, and nobody knows where she is! Finally, after much chaos Posted and LargeAndInCharge (AKA Pete Burns and Dale) head to the Princess theatre, as they have heard thats where Shaun is taking Ann. Callum has recieved a email from Ann, and could he save her from the theatre?[/i]

Ann shut the car door behind her, and slowly approached the building. She was breathing so heavily, as she knew the next few hours would be the most exciting of her life.

As she walked in to the building, she saw a picture of Joe, and nearly burst in to tears. She was going to see the most intelligient and comical man alive, in person!

30 minutes passed, and still there was no sign of Callum. She wanted to be free, but she also wanted to see her idol. As they were ushered to their seats, Shaun kept breathing nervously.

"Wheell Wheel Wheel Ladies and Gentlemen, what a night! Torwnight in the audience we have the wovely Petey Beurns and Dwale from Big Bwrother!" Joe began.

The Audinence clapped, and Ann cheered loudly. She was in the front row! Joe was metres in front of her. She placed her hands in to her handbag, and began to search around...

"Bwefore the show begins, I have a wery improtant question to ask a very wimportant lady"

Ann had found her spare pair of pants, and held them in her hands, ready to through at Joe on the stage. She lifted up her arm, and got ready to throw them forward.

"So, wee all luve some wuve, especially a very loverwly couple here"

Ann was about to throw the pants, when suddenly a spotlight shon on her.

"Ann Hayden!"

Ann froze, what did he mean? Why was he saying her name? And why couldn't she move?

"Wann! Ann's got her Nickers out! What you doing Wann?:

The Audience burst in to laughter, as Ann stuttered.

"Now, our wovely Ann, your Partner wants to know, is his price right? And will you marry him?"

Ann couldn't speak. She didn't want to marry him, but if she said no Shaun would crack. Her hand was still froze in the air, with the Pants firmly gripped in her hands. She stood up.

"NOOO!" She screamed, throwing the briefs as she spoke. She ran up the steps, leading to the door out. Shaun yelled after her, and began to chase her up the steps.

Suddenly, Dale and the Pete Burns lookalike stood up, and Dale grapped Shaun.

"Leave her be. I'm the one thats large and in charge here"

[spoil]What happens when Callum steps on the scene? Expect car chases and a possible death, as we solve the mystery of Ann.[/spoil]
Old 15-03-2009, 12:59 PM #118
Frozen

Favourites (more):

Frozen

Favourites (more):

Ohhh, So intresting....
Old 15-03-2009, 01:25 PM #119
Banned

Banned

Previously - Shaun has kidnapped Ann, while Callum and LargeAndInCharge have found out he is taking her to the Princess theatre. There Shaun proposes to Ann - but she declines and runs out.[/i]

Callum didn't know how to drive, but if nobody else would take him, he decided he would have to take himself. It was 8.30, and by now he knew the show would of started. The satellite navigation was directing him forward, when suddenly his mobile phone rang.

It was his Mum. He looked down, and tried to focus on his driving. The satellite naviagation told him to turn right, he answered his phone, five teenagers yelled threw the window at him. The car behind him beeped.

He accelerated, whilst trying to speak on the phone. The car behind him beeped again, and as he drove along the see front he could see the theatre. Suddenly, he dropped his phone. He quickly checked the road ahead, and bent down to pick it up.

The car continued to accelerate, as he felt around with his left hand for his phone. Suddenly, the car behind him beeped, he turned his head around....
------------------------------------------------

Ann ran out of the theatre, and could hear Shaun fighting and screaming behind her. She looked around, and Shaun had broked free and was chasing her. Ann was running as fast as she could, and aimed to run to the beach side fayre, and hide in the crowds.

Shaun screamed after her, and as she ran she turned around.

SMACK.

Ann slipped on a car bonnet, and fell on the roadside. Callum screamed, and saw Shaun running towards her.

He jumped out the car, and realised he had hit Ann - and she was unconcious.

Shaun ran forward, and snatched a glass bottle from a passing teen. Callum grapped Ann, and heaved her in to his Car. He slammed the door behind her, and Shaun ran towards him, and grabbed his arm...

Callum kicked Shaun, and jumped in to the car. He started the engine, and reversed backwards. Shaun chased after them, and smacked the rearwindow with his bottle. Glass shattered, but Callum and Ann were safe...

for now.
Old 15-03-2009, 01:31 PM #120
Frozen

Favourites (more):

Frozen

Favourites (more):

Yey Ann is safe, For now anyway!
Old 15-03-2009, 01:58 PM #121
Banned

Banned

Previously - Shaun has kidnapped Ann, while Callum and LargeAndInCharge have found out he is taking her to the Princess theatre. There Shaun proposes to Ann - but she declines and runs out. As Callum drives to find and save her, he accidentantly runs her over. He puts her unconcious body in his car, as Shaun chases after them.[/i]

Shaun jumped in his car, and started the engine. As he reversed backwards, suddenly the passenger door opened. It was the Pet Burns lookalike!

"GET THE **** OUT!" Shaun yelled, but Harry (Posted/Madonna), the Pete Burns lookalike didn't move.

"I saw Darenn the day you kidnapped Ann - I have knew ever since something wasn't right. And I am GLAD. I HATE Ann. Ever since the day her and Callum kept saying 'OK' at me I have vowed to get her back. And I want her gone!" Harry quickly said.

"Well help me find them then!" Shaun shouted back.

"First of all - we need to remove the brains. Get rid of the one thats large and in charge - Dale" Harry said, with a evil tone in his voice.

Shaun saw Dale, and went up a gear. He reved up his engine, and at 50mph drove straight for Dale. As his body hit the windscreen, he was thrown forward, and fell over a brick wall, landing 15 meters below in the sea.

Shaun turned his car around, and headed in the same direction as Callum. He was reaching speeds of 90mph, and people were staring at him as he sped up the small, winding roads.

"THERE THEY ARE!" Shaun screamed, and he saw Callum's car driving forward. Harry cackled, and Shaun shouted with laughter.
- - - - -

As Callum saw Shaun's car behind him, he knew he had to act fast. Suddenly the car joulted forward, as Shaun drove in to the back of his car. He turned right, and once again headed for the sea front. Ann started moving in the back of the car, and he knew she had woken.

He was reaching speeds of 90mph, and was heading back towards the sea. Shaun was metres behind him. As Callum tested his breaks, he realised they were failing.

As the car went down hill, it was reaching greater and greater speeds. Callum and Ann both screamed, as Callum kept slamming his feet on the failing breaks. Ann put her hands on Callums shoulder, and began to scream and cry.

Shaun realised what had happend, and slammed the breaks on his car. Harry and Shaun slowly came to a stop, as the Car with Callum and Ann smashed threw metal rails.

Slowly, the car span in the air. Callum and Ann were screaming, as they saw the water coming closer and closer. The car hit the water, and slowly began to sink.

In the car, Callum and Ann tried to exit, but where the hit the metal rail, the doors couldn't be opened. The water slowly began to rise, and they knew what lay in their fate.

The End.
Old 15-03-2009, 02:03 PM #122
Frozen

Favourites (more):

Frozen

Favourites (more):

Lovely, Like the fact that I am evil and I like the reference of me when I used to say 'OK!' all the time.
Old 15-03-2009, 02:12 PM #123
Banned

Banned

The Summary.

Since the 23rd of April 2008 Ann has not been seen on the forum, and the above events explains why. Since the end of this story, Darenn returned to London and became obsessed with Shaun, as Shaun did with Ann. Supernoodles has refused to except that Ann was her mum, and is now making regular appearances on 'The Jeremy Kyle Show'.

Shaun was released from prison after 6 months, and Harry is now a professional Pete Burns drag artist. LargeAndInChare was rescued by his brother, and now makes cameo appearances as Big Brother's Dale at University's. Nicky and Chewy are still bemused by the situation.

As for Ann and Callum, you can assume there fate. However, if Ann returns to the forum by the 23rd of April 2009 there will be one final chapter. Else, you can assume what happend as they hit the ocean.

Finally, I would like to dedicate the story to Angie, who is always on holiday in our hearts.

Thanks for reading
x
Old 16-03-2009, 08:48 PM #124
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Favourites (more):

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Favourites (more):

LMFAO.

I love it. I so want to re-enact the chase scene with Posted, Callum and Ann around the streets of Torquay soon.

And I like the tribute at the end
Shaun is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 16-03-2009, 08:54 PM #125
Banned

Banned

That was great Magic. The tribute was lovely.

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
ann, finished, mystery, tales, tibb