Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB5 Nadia, Michelle, Stuart, Jason and the rest of the Big Brother 5 housemates.

Old 02-08-2004, 07:18 PM #1

Default Jason Winds Daniel Up

Quote:
Jason has been attempting to rile Daniel after admitting to Big Brother that he enjoys winding him up.

In an earlier chat with Big Brother, Jason told how he relished irritating Daniel and his mission was to make the House peacekeeper "flip".

And he's been up to his old tricks this afternoon. Strolling casually into the bedroom, a towel-clad Jason first unnerved Daniel with a sidelong glance, prompting him to splutter, "What was that for?!"

Sitting on the bed and making himself comfy, Jason fired his first shot.

"I really hope there's an eviction tonight, man," he began

Getting into his stride he told Stuart and Daniel that he thought it would be exciting.

"Bloody hell, you've got a twisted mind," declared Daniel bemused by Jason's eviction enthusiasm.

Attempting to make Daniel rise to the bait, he enthusiastically admitted that his favourite days were Mondays, Tuesdays and Fridays - nomination day, the day the nominations are revealed and eviction night. He dismissed the rest of the week as just "filling in the gaps".

"You are telling me you enjoyed the nominations?" gasped a disbelieving Daniel.

"It's just a game!" protested the mischievous Scot.

"You are a twisted *******," replied Daniel, shaking his head and rolling his eyes.

Daniel expressed his hatred of nominations and took issue with Jason's assertion that it wasn't an awkward process.

But Jason hadn't finished his pro-eviction speech, believing that even his own potential booting out was something to look forward to.

"I just love excitement... it's not being twisted," he maintained, as Daniel remained unmoved by his argument.

"I'm quite happy to nominate people and to see people getting evicted... even me," insisted Jason.

"Yeah, well," replied Daniel dismissively and promptly changed the subject - to beer.

Is Jason coming closer to making Daniel "flip" this evening?
Article from Official Website
Amy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-08-2004, 04:45 AM #2
WAHEY

Favourites:
BB12: Jay
BB11: John James

WAHEY

Favourites:
BB12: Jay
BB11: John James

Kore is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote