Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB9 Big Brother 9 in 2008 was won by Rachel Rice.

Closed Thread

Old 16-10-2008, 08:50 PM #51

Quote:
Originally posted by flemin
What an excellent winner Rachel is. Someone who divides opinion that poeple clearly feel passionate enough about to still be discussing her.
She is so, your a star for being a loyal fan like me
Old 16-10-2008, 08:54 PM #52

Quote:
Originally posted by Captain.Remy
First I had to laugh when I read the original post because I found it funny the way Rachel fans are trying to defend her 24/7.
Well, I will never accept Rachel as the winner as much as I didn't accept Brian winning BB8. To me, she isn't the real winner, even Alex deserved it more.
We all have an opinion mate, we aren't all supposed to be white sheeps and following each other at supporting and caring about the winner - we don't !

I'm so glad, no one is talking about her anymore, because basically she has nothing to say or nothing interesting.
I'm losing faith in Big Brother seriously, 3 terrible winners in a row...Jesus !
It's not funny at all, I'm just annoyed that TiBB members seem to be disregarding Rachel today when I saw from reading some other forums in the Rachel forum and posts which were supporting her, now it looks like everyone has abanoned the poor girl.

If you are losing faith in big brother, then why do you keep watching it?
Old 16-10-2008, 08:55 PM #53

The problem with Rachel was she was a fence sitter and you can't get round the fact she was a boring housemate. However likable she may or may be doesn't come in to it.

The thing if had been taken out the house by Big Brother nobody in the house or watching would have known she had gone for weeks. She did nothing really memorable in the house or added anything to it.

I thought Anthony who won Big Brother 6 was the most boring winner, well his crown has been stolen by a super boring a housemate called Rachel.
Old 16-10-2008, 08:58 PM #54

Favourites:
X Factor 2009: Lucie Jones

Favourites:
X Factor 2009: Lucie Jones

Quote:
Originally posted by go.Rachel.go
You love big brother and I see you've been going as a forum for yonks now so you must accept Rachel as the winner of big brother 9 and support her. She is such a nice person, much better than some previous winners, so try to post summin nice in these Rachel forums because I feel a bit alone posting here
Well its kinda a couple of months since BB finished so I doubt most of us care.
Old 16-10-2008, 09:01 PM #55
Bitch is BACK!

Favourites:
X Factor 2009: Olly Murs

Bitch is BACK!

Favourites:

Quote:
Originally posted by Red Moon
The problem with Rachel was she was a fence sitter and you can't get round the fact she was a boring housemate. However likable she may or may be doesn't come in to it.

The thing if had been taken out the house by Big Brother nobody in the house or watching would have known she had gone for weeks. She did nothing really memorable in the house or added anything to it.

I thought Anthony who won Big Brother 6 was the most boring winner, well his crown has been stolen by a super boring a housemate called Rachel.
Agreed
Old 16-10-2008, 09:04 PM #56

Quote:

What's a fence sitter, I've not heard that expression before.

I keep hearing about this boring statement and it makes me quite mad as I'm sure the editors who edit big brother left out a lot of the more interesting moments from Rachel and instead focused on some of the other tosssers that I could name but I won't.

If Antony was boring and Rachel was boring then I guess boring housemates are the past and future for big brother. Rock on boring housemates then, they are sure to win.
Old 16-10-2008, 09:05 PM #57

Quote:
Originally posted by Scampi
Quote:
You love big brother and I see you've been going as a forum for yonks now so you must accept Rachel as the winner of big brother 9 and support her. She is such a nice person, much better than some previous winners, so try to post summin nice in these Rachel forums because I feel a bit alone posting here
Well its kinda a couple of months since BB finished so I doubt most of us care.
You don't care but I do okay.
Old 16-10-2008, 09:05 PM #58

Quote:
Originally posted by Annie
Quote:

Agreed
Hello Annie, Bye Annie
Old 16-10-2008, 09:05 PM #59
Bitch is BACK!

Favourites:

Bitch is BACK!

Favourites:

Quote:
Quote:

I keep hearing about this boring statement and it makes me quite mad as I'm sure the editors who edit big brother left out a lot of the more interesting moments from Rachel and instead focused on some of the other tosssers that I could name but I won't.

If Antony was boring and Rachel was boring then I guess boring housemates are the past and future for big brother. Rock on boring housemates then, they are sure to win.
If you havent heard of a "fence sitter" you didnt watch this years BB then. Thats was the main phrase used apart from "Airtime"
Old 16-10-2008, 09:11 PM #60

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

If you havent heard of a "fence sitter" you didnt watch this years BB then. Thats was the main phrase used apart from "Airtime"
Of course I watched it, thats a silly thing to say! How else would I have got to see Rachel if I didn't watch it?

Your slow today.
Old 16-10-2008, 09:13 PM #61
Locke.

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Noky
CBB20: Paul Danan

Locke.

Favourites (more):

Fence Sitter was used to describe Rachel because she wouldn't express her opinions on anything.
Old 16-10-2008, 09:13 PM #62

Quote:
What's a fence sitter, I've not heard that expression
One who takes a position of neutrality or indecision... in Rachel's case it was normally indecision.

Quote:
I don't think she is capable of interesting moments and anything remotely interesting got shown and was distinctly unmemorable.

Quote:
Looks that way Pete from Big Brother 7 wasn't very interesting after the first few weeks, and Brian from Big Brother 8 only won because people liked to laugh at his lack of education other than that he wasn't that interesting.
Old 16-10-2008, 09:20 PM #63

Quote:
Originally posted by David_Purdy
Fence Sitter was used to describe Rachel because she wouldn't express her opinions on anything.
I don't believe that, Rachel said loads of stuff I'll try and find some good videos to show you to prove my point if I can
Old 16-10-2008, 09:22 PM #64

Quote:
Quote:
What's a fence sitter, I've not heard that expression
One who takes a position of neutrality or indecision... in Rachel's case it was normally indecision.

Quote:
I don't think she is capable of interesting moments and anything remotely interesting got shown and was distinctly unmemorable.

Quote:
Looks that way Pete from Big Brother 7 wasn't very interesting after the first few weeks, and Brian from Big Brother 8 only won because people liked to laugh at his lack of education other than that he wasn't that interesting.
Oh yes Pete was crazy even though he couldn't help it coz is brain was messed up coz he had that terrible, terrible illness. Me thinks he should'nt have applied but he won so he made the right decision after all
Old 16-10-2008, 09:32 PM #65

Favourites (more):
BB16: Jade
CBB15: Cami Li

Favourites (more):
BB16: Jade
CBB15: Cami Li

Give it upppp
Old 16-10-2008, 09:33 PM #66

Quote:
Oh yes Pete was crazy even though he couldn't help it coz is brain was messed up coz he had that terrible, terrible illness. Me thinks he should'nt have applied but he won so he made the right decision after all
Pete won it as soon as he stepped in the house. He was was the most predictable winner of Big Brother so far. At first he was interesting but as the show went on he retreated into his shell and although he wasn't boring he wasn't that interesting either.

Rachel however was so boring. I hope you can find some video's to prove your point that she might have done something remotely interesting because I can't remember what she did in the house.

Wait a sec I do remember something, she was stupid enough to do the washing up while she was head of house and Big Brother told her not to do it and she and she carried on doing it.

So she is boring and stupid...
Old 16-10-2008, 09:34 PM #67

Quote:
Originally posted by hannahhhh
Give it upppp
Hi do you like Rachel, I see you prefered Rex to win but Rachel was your second choice right
Old 16-10-2008, 09:36 PM #68
Locke.

Favourites (more):

Locke.

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Quote:
Give it upppp
Hi do you like Rachel, I see you prefered Rex to win but Rachel was your second choice right
No Mo Mo better have been her second choice.
Old 16-10-2008, 09:40 PM #69

Quote:
Quote:
Pete won it as soon as he stepped in the house. He was was the most predictable winner of Big Brother so far. At first he was interesting but as the show went on he retreated into his shell and although he wasn't boring he wasn't that interesting either.

Rachel however was so boring. I hope you can find some video's to prove your point that she might have done something remotely interesting because I can't remember what she did in the house.

Wait a sec I do remember something, she was stupid enough to do the washing up while she was head of house and Big Brother told her not to do it and she and she carried on doing it.

So she is boring and stupid...
I whizzed to Youtube to find that

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=SWEG5l3QQiQ

Rachel I must defend here okay, she obviously misunderstood and if you watch it towards the end, it shows another housemate who also was quizzing the word perril, Rachel wasn't happy either, good on Rachel I say
Old 16-10-2008, 09:42 PM #70

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Give it upppp
I didn't meant to interfere with a lovers conversation, you are lovers ain't you.
Old 16-10-2008, 09:42 PM #71
Bitch is BACK!

Favourites:

Bitch is BACK!

Favourites:

Quote:
Give it upppp
OMG! Totally AGREED!!!

Stop trying to force people to talk about Rachel so that you can argue with their opinions! Its actually getting REALLY dull now.

Please just build a bridge.. Get over it! Talk about anything else. Yes she was the winner of BB. Congrats to her. She doesnt want to be in the public eye now. She wants go to back to her life being a teacher.

Let it rest now. She won. Please stop it. Its so draining.

And dont bother coming back with any wee stupid comments cos I cant be bothered with you anymore.
Old 16-10-2008, 09:50 PM #72

Quote:
Quote:
Give it upppp
OMG! Totally AGREED!!!

Stop trying to force people to talk about Rachel so that you can argue with their opinions! Its actually getting REALLY dull now.

Please just build a bridge.. Get over it! Talk about anything else. Yes she was the winner of BB. Congrats to her. She doesnt want to be in the public eye now. She wants go to back to her life being a teacher.

Let it rest now. She won. Please stop it. Its so draining.

And dont bother coming back with any wee stupid comments cos I cant be bothered with you anymore.
I know you're upset cause Mark removed severel of your posts but please...be a woman about it instead of a spoilsport

I don't go on about how bad Stuart was, so play fair instead okay.!
Old 16-10-2008, 09:51 PM #73
Locke.

Favourites (more):

Locke.

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Give it upppp
I didn't meant to interfere with a lovers conversation, you are lovers ain't you.
She wishes
Old 16-10-2008, 09:55 PM #74

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Give it upppp
She wishes
Hannah fancies you, that sounds fantastic
Old 16-10-2008, 09:56 PM #75

Quote:
Rachel I must defend here okay, she obviously misunderstood and if you watch it towards the end, it shows another housemate who also was quizzing the word perril, Rachel wasn't happy either, good on Rachel I say
What the one that didn't know what peril actually meant?

It was interesting the last thing Big Brother said before asking her to leave and after she said she was going to carry on washing up was "Are you sure you want to take the risk?"

Surely that was a big enough hint not to carry on washing up. Rachel clearly forgot this golden rule:

Housemate rule one - don't mess with Big Brother unless you want to dropped into the the septic tank that is Big Brother wrath.

But like Annie said she won and that is that. Clearly a lot people in TV viewing land like boring stupid housemates and vote for them to win Big Brother.

If you're a fan rejoice in your victory.
Closed Thread

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
lot, rachel, tibb, wrong