Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB5 Nadia, Michelle, Stuart, Jason and the rest of the Big Brother 5 housemates.

Old 05-08-2004, 09:35 AM #1

Default Federico\'s House Call

Quote:
The Big Brother 4 Scot gives his verdict on the latest developments and weighs up the chances for the four housemates left

NADIA She used to have a penis but chopped it off. If I did that, it would be really sore but at least I could go on TV and talk about how sore it had been and everyone would vote for me. I don't rate her chances of winning.

SHELL Shell has to win because her family are so poor they live in a mansion. They only own horses and three-quarters of Scotland so hope she wins for their sake. She has to win to stop her being so poor.

DANIEL Dan is the world's only intelligent hairdresser and if the world only has one intelligent hairdresser then it deserves to be Dan. What are his chances of winning? Euuuuuuurggh! That's his chances.

JASON He is the pin-up boy for all those people who have overdosed on sunbeds. If you go for a sunbed often enough then one day you too could be that orange. He has no chance of winning. He's a twit.

STUARTI was surprised he got kicked out. This will really make things interesting. Stu is the little boy who used to sit on your knee and you would feed him Werther's Originals. I think he is maybe glad to go.'
Article from Daily Record
Amy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
call, federico, house