Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

The X Factor 2004-'08 [S1-5] Discussion of previous series (2004-2008) and the contestants. Winners were Steve Brookstein, Shayne Ward, Leona Lewis, Leon Jackson and Alexandra Burke.

Old 25-10-2008, 10:06 AM #1

Default Big band hopes for X Factor\'s Scott

Quote:
Big band hopes for X Factor's Scott
X FACTOR finalist Scott Bruton hopes his experience with the `golden oldies' will help continue his winning ways tonight.

Clayton-raised Scott, 19, was dubbed `The Comeback Kid' after last week's performance after his first-show song disaster.

Now based in Droylsden, the former Pontin's Bluecoat was hailed a winner after singing Michael Jackson's She's Out Of My Life.

He believes his holiday camp experience will help him shine again with this week's X Factor theme.

He said: "Big Band week is really in my comfort zone because I used to do swing nights. It's going to be a really strong week for me."

Even so, Scott is third favourite to be eliminated in the latest live studio show after Daniel Evans and Ruth Lorenzo.

He also revealed this week how he used to busk in Manchester near the spot where Britain's Got Talent winner George Sampson danced.

"I know George from my busking days. I think George made more money than I did though," Scott told the X Factor official site.
Source: Manchester Evening News
Red Moon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
band, big, hopes, scott, x factor