Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Creative Writing and Books This area is for members' stories and poetry. Also a forum for book reviews and discussion.

Old 29-10-2008, 12:26 AM #1
Banned

Banned

Default Dead TIBB Chapter 8 - Spears by name, Spears by nature

Chapter 1: It Begins....

It was just a normal day In TIBB Town, nobody could have known...Nobody could have known the TERROR that was going to grip this peaceful community...

The Mayoress Sia MyHandSlipped was sipping tea and watching Loose Women, She was fully content with her life. She was rich, had plenty of friends and had a gorgeous house. What could possibly go wrong? Little did she know that outside her delightful pink house TIBB Town was getting it's guts ripped out by a.....ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE (I meant that as a metaphor...A town has no said guts to rip out!).

There was a Dull Thud against the door, Sia fell out of her Loose Women trance and stomped towards the door. Who dared disturb her Loose Women Time! She opened the door, Double Trouble was on her porch looking down to the floor, swaying slightly fron side to side.

'Have you been at the J20's again Double? It's not even Twelve ye...'

Double Trouble looked up and Sia screamed in horror! His face was covered with blood....HE WAS ZOMBIFIED! Double Trouble Leaped at her, pining her to the floor! She was trapped! DOOMED! but worst of all...SHE HAD MISSED THE WILL YOUNG INTERVIEW ON LOOSE WOMEN!

'Oh won't somebody save me!' Cried out Sia.

She footsteps and then she heard a deep hunky welsh accent.

'Get off her you slag!'

Double Trouble's head exploded with other the top gore! Sia pushed the corpse of her and took a look at her savior. It was the hunky Ross Rossington! He was armed with a bloody Pink Flamingo.

'Come on we have to go inside! More will be coming any second!'

END OF CHAPTER 1

If this causes offense to anyone then I'm really sorry! (Sorry for killing you off first DT!). Everyone who was in TIBB Town is in this (Unless they don't want to be, if so just U2U me). If you want to be in it Just U2U (although I can't promise a big part!)
Tom4784 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-10-2008, 12:51 AM #2
Banned

Banned

Chapter 2: Annie Vs The Undead!

It had been a quiet shift for Annie at Annie's Fannies. She had grabbed her costumes and props and put them in her bag. She planned to go home and watch Dickinson's Real Deal before her shift at LemonJam's Fresh Brew began. She planned to walk home, It was a nice day in the Business Sector.

She had noticed a few drunkern people accross the road and quickened her pace. Was there some sort of celebration that she didn't know about? She had seen a LOT of drunk people today. She walked around a corner when suddenly one of the drunkern people grabbed her!

'Get off my you drunkern B*stard!' screamed Annie.

She broke free and turned around to face her assailant. Her eyes widened in horror! It was a zombie AndyDaleWin! He went to grab her again but Annie reached into her bag for some sort of weapon to use. She pulled out her Cattleprod and struck the zombie with it! He hit the ground, blood spilling from his head.

Annie noticed he had a bag full of stock for his shop and began to rummage through it, she was looking for a better weapon. However there was only one thing that could be used as a weapon in the bag..... an XXL Randy Andy Toy's Vibrator. She sighed with disbelief and grabbed it.

There were two more zombies ahead of her but her Cattleprod and oversized vibrator soon made quick work of them. She just wanted to get home. She turned another corner and faced a hoarde of zombies! She was trapped! Not even her Cattleprod and Vibrator could defeat so many zombies!

As the zombies closed in she realised that she was doomed...

Until a huge jeep crashed through the crowd that was! The door opened and revealed OfficialLeaFan as the driver.

'Come with me if you want to live!' She cried!

Annie didn't need telling twice.

END OF CHAPTER 2
Old 29-10-2008, 01:09 AM #3
can't nobody hold us down

Favourites:
X Factor 2009: Joe McElderry

Favourites:

MarkWaldorf is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-10-2008, 01:54 AM #4
Banned

Banned

Chapter 3 - Meet Mr Flamingo, you Zombie Bitch!

Ross was in the Kitchen of Sia's house. He was hammering down the numbers of Hannahh's phone number.

'Please pick up!' Ross quietly said.

'Hello? Who is it?' said Hannahh non-chalently.

'Thank God you're alive! I was worried you were killed by the gigantic zombie hoarde currently rampaging through our town and ripping us apart!'

'What are you on about? Ross Darlin' have you been licking out of date Tesco Yoghurt pots again?'

'Look outside you're window!'

'Wow, there's a lot of drunk people around. Is it St. Patrick's day?'

'NO! They're THE FRIGGIN' UNDEAD!'

'Ooooooh! So that's where the bloodcurdling screaming and sounds of misery where coming from!'

Ross Facepalmed.

'I can't believe you didn't know!'

'Well I'm sorry! I've been practising me 'Dance Wiv Me' routine and I had Eastenders in the background! The sound of death and misery is the norm there!'

'Stay where you are, I'm coming to get you. Don't answer the door unless they say the code word!'

'What's the code word?'

'Roy!'

'Okay I'll see you soon. Knock loudly though I'm watching me 60 minute makeover!'

Ross said his goodbyes and prepared to leave Sia's house.

'I'm coming with you!' Sia cried.

Before Ross could argue Sia ran upstairs, He heard rummaging upstairs. Sia ran down stairs armed with a HUGE Samurai Sword.

'Let's go hunt some Motha *****ers!' she cried! Ross Smiled and the headed out the Front door. They saw a Zombie in front of the house, Ross gripped the pink flamingo tightly.

'Meet Mr Flamingo, you Zombie Bitch!'

END OF CHAPTER 3
Old 29-10-2008, 11:47 AM #5
Banned

Banned

Dead TIBB Chapter 4 - LemonJam's Zombie Jam!

The door to LemonJam's Fresh Brews was barracaded, Inside were LemonJam and Jdizzel. They were in the midst of their afternoon tea and crumpets when they realised the drunkern people outside were attacking people. Discussions of the Alan Titchmarsh show soon changed to discussions of survival, They decided to block the door and keep an eye out for survivors.

LemonJam realised after around fifteen minutes that they could not stay at the Cafe', they were running out of tea and crumpets fast! LemonJam and Jdizzel decided that they needed to go home, they had a lifetime supply of tea and crumpets there!

However they needed to arm themselves, or the drunkern hoard would surely beat them up! After raising this point with Jdizzel, she disapeared behind the counter taking with her only the remainder of the tea and cups.

After 15 minutes she resurfaced looking very pleased with herself. It took a while for Lemonjam to realise what she had done but then it dawned on him. Jdizzel had created Tea grenades!

Now that they were armed they left though the backdoor and headed to their car. They got in without the drunkern hoard realising they was there. Lemonjam turned on the ignition...BUT THE CAR WASN'T MOVING! The noises had attracted the hoard. Lemonjam wailed in horror as he realised that the drunkern people were also zombies!

They were surrounded, their car wouldn't move. Were they doomed? How would they get out of this jam un-zombified?

END OF CHAPTER 4
Old 29-10-2008, 02:53 PM #6

Oooh this good...
Jake! is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-10-2008, 03:29 PM #7
Banned

Banned

Chapter 5 - Operation Save Hannahh from the Zombie Hoard!

60 Minute Makeover had just finished and Hannahh was getting slightly anxious. Ross still wasn't here and zombies were begining to gather in her street. She shut her curtains and went into her kitchen to make herself a plate of Celery. As she chewed her Celery she heard the backdoor open...SHE HAD FORGOT TO LOCK IT! She turned around and was faced with a zombified Melanie!

'Is that you Melanie? Sing 'I'm a little tea pot!' and give me a written sign!'

'URRRRRGHH'

Zombie Melanie swiped at Hannahh but she jumped back avoiding the attack!

'Oh I'm not having this, GET THE ***** OUT OF MY HOUSE!*

Without realising what she was doing, Hannahh ran upto the zombie and delivered a HUGE flykick! The zombie smashed against her counter, spilling blood and gore everywhere!

'Oh hell no! I just brought that from Homebase you cow!'

Hannahh grabbed her toaster and beat the zombie with it until it moved no longer. She locked the backdoor and then the kitchen. She was happy to see Ross and Sia running up her garden. Ross knocked on her door, Hannahh opened it.

'Grab a weapon and let's go! We're going back to Sia's it's safe there!' Hannahh grabbed hold of the nearest thing, a pointy Winnie the Pooh Umbrella. Over Ross' hunky shoulder she saw that Sia was in trouble!

Sia had been knocked down to the ground by a zombie! They were crowding up on her! Ross and Hannahh ran to help her but the didn't need to bother...

With a bloodcurdling scream of rage Sia leapt to her feet slicing and dicing all opposing zombies while screaming,

'AAAAAAIYYYEEEEE HOW DO YOU LIKE ME NOW YOU SKAGGY B*STARDS! HOW DO YOU LIKE ME NOOOOOOOOOOWWWW!'

All that was left of the zombies were bits of flesh and a pool of blood. Ross approached her.

'Sia? You REALLY scare me sometimes!'

END OF CHAPTER 5
Old 29-10-2008, 03:31 PM #8
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Jake!
Oooh this good...
Aww thanks! I'm not really taking much time with it since I wanna finish it before the end of the weekend lol.
Old 03-11-2008, 05:24 PM #9

Favourites (more):
BB16: Jade
CBB15: Cami Li

Favourites (more):
BB16: Jade
CBB15: Cami Li

hahahaha i love this
you know what else i wanna see in it
and dontyou DARE kill me off
hannah. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 05:27 PM #10

Love it! But killing me off first
Loukas is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 05:29 PM #11
ZakJam <3~

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Zak
BBCanada 9: Victoria

ZakJam <3~

Favourites (more):

LMFAO! This is brilliant Dezzy, well done, great idea.
LemonJam is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-12-2008, 10:53 PM #12
Banned

Banned

Chapter 6 - A Drive through Zombie avenue!

Lea and Annie were driving through the streets of TIBB town, Annie looked around in horror to realise that the whole town had been zombified! She turned to Lea,

'Where are we going to go?'

'I'm not sure, somewhere where they have a TV hopefully, I'm missing Shaun the Sheep!'

Upon driving around the Corner Annie spotted Ross, Hannah and Sia. She told Lea to stop the car and got out to greet the group.

'You alive! I can't believe it!'

'I know! If it wasn't for my cattleprod, Andy's vibrators and Lea I'd have been doomed! So where you headed?'

'Back to Sia's it's safe there'

'We just drove past there, the zombies have taken over the house, they changed the message on the answer machine and everything!'

'WHATWHATWHAT! Those B*stards! It took me ages to rewrite the lyrics to the cheeky song to fit my message!'

'What are we gonna do?'

'Let's head to Fom's, his got that great big mansion to hide in'

'Good idea! He's got Sky+ too, we're not gonna miss Bargain Hunt!'

'Woo hoo!'

and with that the group departed towards Fom's Mansion.

END OF CHAPTER 6.

I know it wasn't a great chapter but I thought I'd continue it. It'll get better as next time we'll discover the fate of Lemonjam and Jdizzel!
Old 22-03-2009, 01:40 PM #13
Banned

Banned

Chapter 7 - Stuck in a Jam

The zombies began rocking LJ's car fiercely, they were going to tip over!

'Aaaaaaah! Oh hold me Jen!' LemonJam cried. They were surely dooooooomed! Gunshots rang throughout the business centre and the banging and shaking stopped. LJ and Jen opened their eyes to find that all the zombies were dead.....properly this time. They looked towards the front of the car.

'James? Lauren?'

It was the Mod department! They were armed with guns.

'Oh thanks!' Cried out Jen.

'No problem, come with us you'll be safe'

'Hang on didn't you quit being a Mod Lauren'

'Yeah...but When Duty and that huge paycheck calls I must answer!'

James interupts 'Come on more zombies are heading this way'. The group departs for their Mod car.

END OF CHAPTER 7

It's a very short chapter but I think the next chapter could be potentially brilliant. It's called 'Spears by name, Spears by nature'.
Old 22-03-2009, 01:42 PM #14
Elite Member

Favourites (more):
X Factor 2009: Lucie Jones
Strictly 2009: Ali & Brian

Elite Member

Favourites (more):
X Factor 2009: Lucie Jones
Strictly 2009: Ali & Brian

Lmao
Ross is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-03-2009, 01:44 PM #15
Bitch is BACK!

Favourites:
X Factor 2009: Olly Murs

Bitch is BACK!

Favourites:

Aw thats the first time I have read this. Brilliant Dezzy
Annie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-03-2009, 02:04 PM #16
ZakJam <3~

Favourites (more):

ZakJam <3~

Favourites (more):

LMAO, luvvit!
LemonJam is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-03-2009, 02:07 PM #17
Banned

Banned

Chapter 8 - Spears by name, Spears by nature

'Oh HAI! This is MAH song!' Britney Spear's Womanizer rings throughout the silence of the street. The song is coming from a house, MarkSpear's house to be exact.

HUGO, Damon and MarkSpears were practicing their dance moves, they dreamed of being a Britney Tribute group and if they kept practicing then maybe one day their dreams would become reality. The song finished, it was a successful practice.

'So what do you want to do now betches?' Asked Damon

'We could Watch Gossip Girl, I've got on DVD in over 300 different languages!'

'Ooooh lush!' exclaimed Hugo.

MarkSpears went upstairs to grab the DVD, he unlocked a door and turned on the light. He was in the Blair room, which was devoted to his religion, Blairism.

'Ah here we are!'

He proceeded downstairs, they began to watch Gossip Girl. There was a thud at the door?

'I'll go check who it is' said Damon.

He opened the door, the hair was unmistakable it was Callum. His head hung low.

'What's up Cal?' asked Damon

Callum lifted his head, he was a zombie!

'Arrrgh! Babes I don't mean to be a bitch but you look rough!' Callum lunged at Damon but he managed to dodge it.

'Babes that just doesn't sparkle with me!' Damon procceeded to beat callum over the head with a Britney doll. Callum was soon dead.

Mark Spears walked over to him.

'Ah Hun what did you do? I think Murder is frowned upon babes.'

Zombies began to crowd into the house.

'Britney fans, UNITE!' Cried Markspears. 'Use dance routine 34323543 Toxic varition version B!'

The britney fans began to fight and dance their way out of the situation, many zombie limbs were flying everywhere. Within minutes the zombies were defeated.

Hugo turns to face Markspears 'Babes I think something's wrong with TIBB Town'

'Blessings be to Waldorf! It's a zombie apocalypse!' Cried out MarkSpears. They decided the best plan of action was to proceed to a safer building. the grabbed weapons and left the house. They walked for a long while, they had killed all the zombies in the immediate area. However it was not long before they had coem accross another group of survivors.

It was Darenn and Gazbo! the joy of seeing another human was soon quelled, They were Xtina fans.....Brit fans and Xtina fans HATED each other they were like the mongoose and the snake.

'Listen babes, I know we hate each other but let's stick together' suggested Darenn. They agreed to the plan of action. A car burst around the corner and came to a stop. It was OfficialLeaFan!

'Come with me if you want to live!'

'Are you going to say that to everyone?' Chimed in Annie.

END OF CHAPTER 8

Aww thanks people!
Old 22-03-2009, 02:09 PM #18
Jen

Jen

'Britney fans, UNITE!' Cried Markspears. 'Use dance routine 34323543 Toxic varition version B!'

LOL!
I love it Dez.
Jen is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-03-2009, 02:12 PM #19
Bitch is BACK!

Favourites:

Bitch is BACK!

Favourites:

^^ I LOLed
Annie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-03-2009, 02:12 PM #20
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by LEEZIDJ

LOL!
I love it Dez.

Lol that's one of my favourite lines, This chapter was very fun to write. I hope Markus,Hugo,Damon,Gazbo and darenn don't mind being portrayed as outrageously campy lol.
Old 22-03-2009, 02:13 PM #21
Frozen

Favourites (more):
X Factor 2013: Sam Callahan
CBB 11: Rylan Clark

Frozen

Favourites (more):
X Factor 2013: Sam Callahan
CBB 11: Rylan Clark

Your story is fab, Imagine me in it lol.
Harry! is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-03-2009, 02:14 PM #22
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Annie

^^ I LOLed
Lol thanks .
Old 23-03-2009, 04:47 PM #23

Favourites:

Favourites:

LMFAO!! When I saw the thread title I was like "oh god" LOL!
MarkWaldorf is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-03-2009, 04:19 AM #24
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

R.
O.
F.
L.

How did I not see this sooner?

Oh wait I was without internetz. ohnoes.
Shaun is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-03-2009, 09:33 AM #25
Banned

Banned

I'll have to do the next chapter sometime today I think.

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
chapter, dead, nature, spears, tibb