Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here 2002 - 2014 Discuss the previous series of I'm a Celeb in this sub-forum.

Old 19-11-2008, 09:54 PM #1

Default I\'m A Celeb\'s Dani Behr dismisses pregnancy rumours despite fears she had morning sickness

Quote:
I'm A Celeb's Dani Behr dismisses pregnancy rumours despite fears she had morning sickness
I’m A Celebrity contestant Dani Behr has dismissed claims she is pregnant on the jungle show.

When Ant and Dec walked into the jungle clearing on Tuesday night’s show, the former television presenter was overheard saying: ‘I feel bad. I hope it’s not morning sickness.’

Behr’s husband – restauranter Carl Harwin – was not surprised by the revelation when it was revealed to him, but he urged producers to allow her to take a pregnancy test.

‘Obviously, I had no idea she said this on the show because I am in Sydney and they are not broadcasting the series in Australia so I can’t follow it.

But for her own piece of mind it would be best if the producers allowed her to take a test.

However, the pregnancy was declared a hoax after Dani confessed to producers that it wasn’t true.

An insider revealed: ‘We called Dani into the Bush Telegraph today and asked her if she was pregnant. She said no.’

Dani's publicist also confirmed to MailOnline: 'Dani is definitely not pregnant'.

The 34-year-old lives in Australia with her husband their two young children - Coco, three and Zane, 18 months.

Meanwhile show hosts Ant and Dec have come under fire for their foulmouthed bush tuckers jokes.
The presenters repeatedly used the word b******* while hosting the show on Monday night 28 minutes after the 9pm watershed.

However, an Ofcom spokesperson confirmed the broadcast had received fewer than ten complaints.
Source: Daily Mail
Red Moon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
behr, celeb, dani, dismisses, fears, morning, pregnancy, rumours, sickness