Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here 2002 - 2014 Discuss the previous series of I'm a Celeb in this sub-forum.

Old 29-11-2008, 06:44 AM #1

Default \'I took a lot of cold showers,\' says Esther as she reveals how she coped with eight years of celibacy

Quote:
'I took a lot of cold showers,' says Esther as she reveals how she coped with eight years of celibacy
The I'm A Celebrity girls rallied around Esther Rantzen as she made light of her eight years of celibacy: 'I cope with a lot of cold showers'.

Rantzen has refrained from sex since losing her film-maker husband Desmond Wilcox to heart disease, when he was aged 69.

As Carly Zucker and Nicola McLean thought about how much they missed their fiances they quickly turned their attention to Rantzen and asked: 'How have you gone eight years without sex Esther, please tell me?'

While the TV personality joked that it was with many cold showers, it hid the painful truth of her loneliness since losing her husband.

'I don't recommend it,' Rantzen said, when told that she 'deserved a medal' for her celibacy.

Glamour girl McLean persisted with the questioning: 'Do you forget about it Esther if you haven't done it?'

‘The truth? No,’ Rantzen replied.

Asked if she would be nervous to have sex again, the 68-year-old joked ‘Try me! That wasn’t serious.

'I would be bloody petrified wouldn’t I? It would be like losing your virginity again.’

Pressing her on the subject again the glamour model asked if she was attracted to other men, to which Rantzen said 'Yes. You would have to be in love wouldn’t you.’

McLean finally concluded that she would have to find Rantzen a boyfriend.

But Rantzen has not been short of male attention during her time in the Australian jungle.

Only a few days ago, she was showering with a naked and buff Brian Paddick.

She didn't know where to look as she was given an eye-full of the former police commander's truncheon.

Earlier Rantzen was getting flirty with former EastEnder Joe Swash - 42 years her junior.

Soon after revealing that she lost her virginity in a 'romantic' one night stand with a doctor on a Greek island, Rantzen found an unlikely flirting partner in Swash.

He pledged to give the ex-That's Life presenter a massage every day, and also outrageously asked if he could go to bed wearing her silky knickers.
Source and Pictures: Daily Mail
Red Moon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-11-2008, 06:13 PM #2

She looks good at 68.
Jackie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
celibacy, cold, coped, esther, lot, reveals, showers, years