Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB5 Nadia, Michelle, Stuart, Jason and the rest of the Big Brother 5 housemates.

Old 25-08-2004, 07:53 AM #1

Default Nadia - New Look from Heat

Quote:
Watch out Posh ...
Nad's after Becks

By GRANT ROLLINGS

BIG Brother winner Nadia Almada has revealed the FOUR celebrity hunks she most fancies — with David Beckham top of the list.

The Portuguese transsexual said she would love a date with Becks — as long as he doesn’t say anything.

Nadia, 27, said: “Victoria’s going to kill me but I think David’s cute — if he keeps his mouth shut. If he smiles rather than saying hello to me, that’ll be fine. A kiss on the hand or something will do.”

Nadia’s other top fellas are pop star Robbie Williams, actor Jude Law and TV host Dermot O’Leary, who presented Big Brother’s Little Brother.

She said of Robbie: “He’s quite sexy but I’d like to go out with him more because I think he’d be funny.”

And she told Heat magazine she loved the idea of dating Cold Mountain star Jude, adding: “He’s a proper English gentleman isn’t he? Mmm! I like that.”

Nadia, who lives in Woking, Surrey, has had a makeover since Big Brother. She now has flowing hair extensions and is considering enlarging her DD bust.

She also said she has had loads of offers for dates. Nadia said what she really liked was a man who made her laugh, and added: “He would have dark hair, green eyes and be tall with big shoulders so he can look after me.”

The full interview with Nadia is in this week’s edition of Heat magazine.

Reported in The Sun
James is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
heat, nadia