Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here 2002 - 2014 Discuss the previous series of I'm a Celeb in this sub-forum.

Old 02-12-2008, 07:05 AM #1

Default Esther\'s \'love\' of actor Joe

Quote:
Esther's 'love' of actor Joe
SAUCY Esther Rantzen last night said Joe Swash straddling her in the jungle camp was “borderline” — but admitted she enjoyed it.

The veteran TV star, 68, confessed she is besotted with the ex-EastEnder, who she said helped her survive the jungle.

And the former That’s Life presenter revealed that Joe, 26, reminded her of her late husband.

Esther, whose film-maker hubby Desmond Wilcox died in 2000, said: “I saw a bit of Desi in Joe — this thirst for knowledge.

Also, Desi and I had a very tactile relationship and Joe is immensely tactile.

“He kisses and hugs everybody. I don’t get hugs as often as I used to and Joe gave them to me. I felt reassured.

“He knows just how far he can be cheeky and charming.

“I think straddling me was borderline — but of course I bleeding enjoyed it. It was very funny, naughty and very sweet.”

Esther went on to tell how the pair are planning to meet for weekly walks and have discussed making a travel show called The Odd Couple.

And Esther praised Joe for standing up to Timmy Mallett and David Van Day — who were accused of bullying some of the jungle stars.

Esther added: “Joe was the comedian, the flirt, and one of them — so he could get the message through to them.

“If I came in and started being bossy, they’d tell me to ‘******* off, Gramps.’ I think Joe’s the best hope for a happy end to this show.”

Esther — the fifth celebrity to go home — became notorious in the camp for talking about sex.

But she confessed she was embarrassed that she admitted losing her virginity at 23 while on holiday in Greece.

Esther said: “I was so angry with myself. That was disgraceful.”

She then revealed ANOTHER idea for a new show — an anti-bullying programme with Nicola McLean.

Esther blasted the 27-year-old WAG for giving girls wrong body ideals with her enhanced 32G chest.

But she said Nicola would be an ideal partner for the show as “she was bullied at school and decided she’d never let it happen again.”

JOE Swash is now the 4/11 hottest favourite in I’m A Celeb history. Martina is second favourite at 5/1 with William Hill, followed by George at 8/1
Source: The Sun
Red Moon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 08:25 AM #2

She's smitten
Jackie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
actor, esther, joe, love